[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

huge massive barrel chest MtF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: barrel chest.jpg (115KB, 602x1401px) Image search: [Google]
barrel chest.jpg
115KB, 602x1401px
MTF here, started hrt a month ago, living as publicly trans as of last friday (anyone that knew me already knew but now i'm like open in my classes n stuff) but i have a problem: i have a huge massive barrel chest.

what do you guys do about having a huge massive barrel chest? i have a huge massive barrel chest, and even tho i have a nice waist, nice legs, semi passing face, and am really skinny, i cant do anything about my fucking huge massive barrel chest and makes me wanna kill myself.

pic is me
>>
The fuck kind of outfit is this lmao you in the 80s now?
Nice nails too hon
>>
>>8860895
i daren't ask how basic you are based on that reply
>>
I think her outfit is pretty cool
>>
>>8860908
thank u. but what do i do abt huge massive barrel chest
>>
>>8860858
post your ass

ps you look like a slut that has aids and goes to gay bars
>>
>>8860981
how do you get that from a picture lmao
>>
>>8861025
body structure, fashion, posture
>>
>>8861048
please elaborate im curious
>>
>>8861054
post your ass and i will
>>
>>8860858

>what do you guys do about having a huge massive barrel chest?

If I ever start hormones I think I may hope for small tits. I don't want to draw attention to that area. I'm hoping I will just get a fatter ass and wider hips.

Of course crying is a good option too.
>>
>>8860858
YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME. YOU WORRY ABOUT YOUR BARREL CHEST WHEN YOU REAL PROBLEM IS THE FACE. THAT FACE, YES, YOU THINK YOUR FACE IS FEMININE, BUT IT IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM. YOUR CHEST IS FINE, THE PROBLEM IS YOUR FACE AND NO AMOUNT OF FFS WILL FEMINIZE THAT FACE
>>
>>8863669
She's a spitten image of a movie star from the 80s, BDD-sama. Ally Sheedy, circa 1985.

Where are my resources on expanded facial planes? I keep waiting but never get anything.
>>
>>8860941
get boob implants, or that's what seems to be what cis girls get if they have a big chest and don't like it
>>
File: primera-mireia-635x953.jpg (395KB, 635x953px) Image search: [Google]
primera-mireia-635x953.jpg
395KB, 635x953px
>>8860858
Just say you used to swim when you were young.

Pic related, Spanish swimming olimpic champion. Before you ask, she's cis, just Google it.
>>
>>8860858
that way of the cropping chin and brow out is not subtle
>>
>>8863693
Wont that make her chest appear even bigger?
>>
>>8860858
why don't you pull those pants all the way up to your armpits? jeez
>>
i wouldnt worry about tit oo much OP, i know youre ur own worst critic but there are plenty of wide chested cis women out there, think Jamie Lee Curtis or similar frame. by being thin and wearing outfits like what you posted, you can draw attention away from your chest and towards your waist/hips. congrats on living publicly, i hope it goes well for you.
>>
>>8860858
Those goodwill grandma pants make your chest look bigger
>>
>>8860858
your chest really isnt that bad, wait until you're 18 months to two years on hormones to make a decision about it.
also i like your 80s workout outfit its cool

for now wear stuff tthat emphasizes your hips alot
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.