[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1503897276790.jpg (87KB, 754x821px) Image search: [Google]
1503897276790.jpg
87KB, 754x821px
Prove that you're not pseudo-bisexual and that your attraction to boys is legitimate.
>>
>>8860581
I addicted to BBC and like to be degraded and called white whore by them.
>>
File: 1477347971834.jpg (165KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477347971834.jpg
165KB, 600x360px
Impossible because no matter what I say, bitterhons always respond with 'meta attraction is sometimes undistinguishable from actual attraction'.
Then again, I'm agp and in terms with it soo..
>>
Why do you give a fuck? Rather ask if some agps have found meaningful relationships with males
>>
>>8860612
>Rather ask if some agps have found meaningful relationships with males
Yes, I did. Why?
>>
>>8860581
>implying meta-attraction isn't legitimate
>not wanting to be meta-attracted
>>
>>8860617
Because than who care about meta atraction?
>>
>>8860581
The absolute state of gay males! The number of terms repressed homosexual males will invent and the thing they will do to their body to avoid having to admit to being a homosexual male is absolutely astounding. Further proof that homosexual males are one of the most stigmatized groups out there.
>>
>>8860617

What's it like?
>>
File: 1493482768987.png (562KB, 587x672px) Image search: [Google]
1493482768987.png
562KB, 587x672px
>>8860734
Like a normal relationship, ofcourse it's nice, anon.
>>
All the posts i made on Tumblr about boys/being gay when I was a teenager
>>
>>8860784

Does he know you're AGP? Are you attracted to his body? How long have you been dating? Is he straight? Did you know him before transition? Do you pass? Does he like your dick?
>>
File: 1497995995944.jpg (52KB, 479x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497995995944.jpg
52KB, 479x540px
>>8860845
It didn't last, h-haha...
B-but was meaningful when it lasted though talking about it in retrospect is painful for reasons I dont want to talk about.
Either way, it proved to me that I can be happy in a relationship with a guy both emotionally and sexually. Haven't had much luck since in meeting someone I really liked, atleast not irl again and you know how it goes with online stuff though I'm not really giving up.
Yes, I do get visually attracted to guys' bodies, I like muscles, abs and cute faces obviously.
Also, for reference I'm not really a tranny but a femboy and at the time of the relationship I wasn't even on hrt yet so.
>>
>>8860929

>It didn't last, h-haha...

How long were you with him?

>Either way, it proved to me that I can be happy in a relationship with a guy both emotionally and sexually. Haven't had much luck since in meeting someone I really liked, atleast not irl again

How long have you been looking for a new relationship?

>and you know how it goes with online stuff though I'm not really giving up.

Yeah, not worth the time.

>Also, for reference I'm not really a tranny but a femboy and at the time of the relationship I wasn't even on hrt yet so.

Yet you're AGP, is it a compromise you make with reality?
>>
>>8860581
Honestly I'm not sure whether or not my attraction is legitimate or not.
My first sexual dream was when I was 13 and it was about a tomboyish girl giving me a blowjob while making fun of me being shy, and my second ever sexual dream a few months later involved me receiving anal sex from a male pedophile that I consented to (in the dream, I've never met any pedos irl and I'm not a teenager anymore).
But maybe I just liked the idea of anal sex or something even though I hadn't tried it yet back then? So maybe I'm not a legitimate bisexual. Although I might be legitimate anyway considering every now and then I see a really hot guy or girl and can't help but stare a little, and the guy/girl distribution of people that I find attractive IRL is about 50-50.

That said my future husband is kind of ugly but his personality is beautiful and if his looks ever improve then that's a bonus, so I suppose that probably makes me a true bisexual that also experiences "meta-attraction".
>>
>>8860581

How? Does the fact that I'm not proud of it and would rather not be count?
>>
>>8860581

I was attracted to boys in real life without having to see myself as a girl.
>>
File: 1500521421329.jpg (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500521421329.jpg
36KB, 800x600px
>>8860581
I really like penises.
And being dominated.
And resting my face on a hairy cuddly chest.
And the smell of their shirt.
And hearing their voice.
And kissing their mouths.
And when the say I'm pretty

Ok I will stop here.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.