[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misgendered by Grandma!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 19

File: Trans10.jpg (128KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Trans10.jpg
128KB, 1080x1920px
How do you respond?
>>
>>8859746
>granma
Stop misgendering granpa please
>>
>>8859746
Those are some nice titties considering the hon face and the age the tranny started.

I'm pretty amazed. wish I could get results like these.
>>
>>8859746
>I cannot support you as I intended
What does this even mean?
You need your grandkids a hell of a lot more than they need you, old man. Good luck being invited to family functions/getting hospital visitations if you're gonna be a narcissist

p.s.Samuel Atticus Barber is a badass name. Shouldn't have changed it IMO
>>
>>8859746
all I read was
>STOP FAPPING START LIVING
>>
>>8859771
Expanded facial planes.
>>
>>8859746
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.

That's how I'd respond. While I disagree with the transphobia, it doesn't change the facts here.

Don't trap yourself.
>>
>>8859746
>blocks grandma

i won the internet
>>
>>8859778
Yeah, this.
>>
>>8859771
Had to get in your bitterhon shitpost, didn't you.

For real, it's just your average parent. It's quite hostile and disrespectful, but factually accurate.

I'm a believer in free speech, and that includes this.

>>8859775
Why talk shit about my viewpoints? You whine wbout people not being respectful and then you bash those who criticize your viewpoints respectfully. I still call bitterhons she.
>>
>>8859782
Huh? I am just stating that scale, not just shape separates male and female faces. Do you disagree with that assertion?
>>
>>8859782
>getting this defensive
youre a meme now, deal with it hon
>>
>>8859746
Fucking abusive ignorant family. It's none of his business. She should just block him and never talk to him again just like I did with some of the people I'd known. If he really loves her, he shouldn't be such a transphobic dick and just let her do whatever will make her happy. Also this "lies of OUR SOCIETY" rhetoric… if one seriously thinks there's some fucking trans agenda, I recommend them to LOOK AROUND. Around 80% of people in any modern country is more or less transphobic; we can't even talk about who we are, everyone is making a political issue out of our own identities, experiences and lifes. It makes people COMMIT SUICIDES get severely depressed. Where is your trans/liberal agenda now when every couple of days you hear about another trans person being murdered or bullied to the point they commit suicide?! Not to mention the majority of cases that don't get any media coverage… Trans people are RIDICULED, THREATENED, HARASSED, INVALIDATED regularily by the society. It's institutional also – gatekeeping in healthcare, passive agression in schools…
Anyway, that piece of shit should LEAVE HER ALONE.
>>
>>8859807
wew lad
>>
>>8859787
Nice meme.

>>8859788
I'm not a hon, bitterhon.
I'm also not a meme, but /mtfg/ tries to discredit my viewpoints by making me out to be a joke.

First they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
>>
>>8859807
damn you are so nice
>>
>>8859812
It isn't a meme. Males have physically larger facial features.
>>
>>8859807
You're mangry as fuck.
Chill.

As for the person in OP.
The best thing she could have done was cut contact with her grandparents due to how they are treating her. Well it's old people's facebook so you also kinda have to understand they are going to be retarded boomers.
>>
>>8859812
prove me wrong how you did not turn yourself into a meme with your posting
>>
>>8859821
Is linka HSTS or AGP? Perhaps we finally have proof of the mythical HSTS mangriness Lord Blanchard predicted!
>>
>>8859807
a pew research poll found that the simple majority of people in the US support the notion that trans people should be able to use the bathroom that corresponds with their gender
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/03/americans-are-divided-over-which-public-bathrooms-transgender-people-should-use/
while not conclusive overall, it's a fairly good indicator that they're likely to be accepting of trans individuals as a whole

it's not great, but it is getting better
>>
>>8859810
>>8859815
>>8859821
Fuck off, this is very personal to me, I've gone through similar things with my own family.
>>
>>8859812
yeah, but sometimes they just laugh at you
>>
>>8859830
>http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/03/americans-are-divided-over-which-public-bathrooms-transgender-people-should-use/
>>
>>8859807
Now this, right here is a bitterhon.
Do you want to be this person?
If not, don't trap yourself.

At least the bitthon has their trip on for once rather than pretending to not be from the cesspool of /mtfg/.

Back to /mtfg/, bitterhon.

Muh transphobia.
It's free speech, bitterhon.
Regardless of it being rude or not, speech is speech. You seem very triggered.

Trans people are free to talk about who they are, we do it here don't we not?

Gender therapists and bitterhon lies exist so they not?

Utter rubbish, bitterhon.

I can agree the political cancer is awful, but that's brought upon yourselves, bitterhons.

You make a bullshit claim of transgenderism=intersex, then the science becomes political and a lobby has to prop up the lies.

You asked for it, you got it bitterhon.
People wouldn't care if trans activists weren't blind to the truth.

You know who's also ridiculed, threatened, harassed and invalidated?

Ugly people, fat people, exc.
Literally fucking everyone.
Stop censoring people, and get out of your retarded bitterhon belief system and open your eyes.

Maybe you're the problem?
>>
>>8859833
tbqhon I agree with you though
>>
>>
>>8859826
>tripfag
>transbian.
>gets mangry at everything.

Take a guess.
>>
>>8859746
My grandma has Alzheimer's and doesn't remember I was born male :)
>>
>>8859835
ah thanks, forgot to post the picture with it
What I find interesting is how close it is across all groups
they pretty much all fall within plus minus 10 percent or so, save for the 18-29 group which is dramatically more favorable
I wonder if, as time passes, it'll stay that way, with all groups being pretty close together, simply higher
>>
>>8859836
back to repressgen dumbass
>>
>>8859843
Are there *any* non-AGP tripfriends?

>>8859845
I suppose that is honestly the best outcome if you are trans is your family all getting dementia and forgetting that your facial planes are that of a male and your voice has clearly male intonation and your body language is clearly male.

>>8859846
If it ever passed I, as a cis gay male, would make a point of using only women's restrooms till they changed the law back.
>>
>>8859826
I have nothing to do with your pseudoscientifical Blanchard claims. I'm a trans woman, nothing more.
>>
>>8859815
It's a bitterhon having her delusions again.
Needs to go back to /mtfg/ and stay there with the crazies.

>>8859817
I know that.
>>8859821
This is true. Just block her for being disrespectful, and move on.

Don't go fucking apeshit like this bitterhon trip did.

>>8859822
I'm not trying to be a meme, but I can't control /mtfg/ trying to shill me out of existance beyond pointing out their lies.

>>8859826
Masculine aggression, kek.
I love how this board always proves me right without me even needing to counterargue half the time.

>>8859830
This. Trans rights are honestly supported in most places anyway. Bitterhons are full of fucking shit.

>>8859833
No need to get triggered like a rabid SJW over reality.

>>8859834
Nice try, bitterhon. But I'll be the one laughing when the bitterhons realise the truth.

>>8859838
Can agree with it being disrespectful and a bit of a cunt move, but honestly based on how that bitterhon acted, they deserve every bit of the hate they get.

>>8859843
It's an /mtfg/ triggered bitterhon!
Bitterhons are always BTFO. Always.
>>
>>8859854
Yeah but some trans are trying to seduce straight males via deceit and some are trying to seduce lesbians. This is an important distinction.
>>
>>8859855
51% acceptance in what is probably one of the most lgbt friendly places on earth, with that number being propped up by liberal population wells like California and New York is not "trans rights are honestly supported in most places anyways", not even across America.
>>
>>8859854
Blanchard isn't pseudoscience and Blanchardianism explains why gatekeeping is wrong.
>>
>>8859851
Don't like the truth, bitterhon?
Free speech lives here.
If you don't like it, there's plenty of places that censor people where you can go, like I don't know 99% of the internet?

>>8859852
They're all bitterhon attention whores. Of course they're AGP.

>>8859854
[citation needed] that the traditional narrative isn't fucking bullshit.
And no, correlation=causation bullshit and low quality evidence doesn't count.
>>
>>8859861
>blanchard isn't pseudoscience
lol
>>
>>8859865
>bitterhon
It's funny that you call everyone that
I'm a fucking cis gay you dumbass
>>
>>8859857
Liars are liars. And liars are scum.

>>8859860
[citation needed]

>>8859861
While I don't agree with blanchard on a lot of things, I can agree the theory is 100,000x more logical than anything a tradnarrative bitterhon has ever said in their entire life.
>>
>>8859857
>seduce lesbians
I'm a woman, so what's wrong if I seduce a lesbian? Should I wear a burqa so I don't seduce anyone "by mistake"? And if it's not by mistake, what's wrong? I'd sooner or later (before things get more intense) disclose the fact that I'm trans of course, that's a normal and right thing to do.
>>
>>8859872
It's the ideaology.
It's a term meaning believers in the tradnarrative bullshit of transgenderism=intersex.

Even if you're not trans, acting like a bitterhon is enough for me.
>>
File: Evidence.png (455KB, 1052x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Evidence.png
455KB, 1052x1210px
>>8859865
Very low quality evidence from what I remember reading.

>>8859876
That you do by deception. The ultimate goal of any trans is "stealth".
>>
>>8859876
First logical post this bitterhon has posted.

Long as you're honest about your trans status, I see no issue with this.
>>
>>8859880
>deception
I am a woman so what exactly do I "decept"?
>>
File: trans.jpg (144KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
trans.jpg
144KB, 1024x576px
>>8859876
you need to tell everyone that you're trans upon first meeting them so they don't get tricked into treating you like a person
but, like, you have to do it without shoving it down their throats, y'know?
>>
>>8859882
You are a man.
>>
>>8859881
Thanks, but calling me names only makes you less credible in the discussion
>>
>>8859880
Exactly. All evicence bitterhons provide is either:

Low quality bullshit
No controls
Self-reported bullshit
Correlation=causation bs

There is zero evidence that the tradnarrative is anything other than purely fabricated bullshit.

Bitterhons are *always* BTFO by science.
>>
>>8859883
>tricked
?!??!?!??! i'm not less of a woman than cis womena re
>>
>>8859855
>they deserve every bit of the hate they get
I think they may have a reason to be a bit distrustful of people like OPs pic. Lots of people give an equally bitter, disrespectful attitude and it just made them lash out. I wouldn't think it would be insane to come to that result or to call her a bitterhon

I think people on the other side should at least keep their mouth shut and move on with their day instead of sperging like an autist such as that grandpa.

[spoiler]although linka is a teenybit autism, I find her reason to lash out okay but something to work on and try to tolerate this kind of behavior because a good portion of people act like this.[/spoiler]
>>
>>8859893
You are not less, you simply are not a woman. If you feel dressing as a woman and wearing makeup makes you feel better, I have ZERO issues with that. You are still a man.
>>
>>8859893
I know, I was making a joke. I thought the "tell everyone you meet" thing made that obvious, sorry.
>>
>>8859893
>i'm not less of a woman than cis womena re

There's some big differences but that doesn't mean you're illegitimate.
One thing I don't really understand about the trans community is this "I'm a woman!" kinda deal. You're not a woman hence why you're transitioning because you have a medical condition which was born from the very fact of you not being a woman.
>>
>>8859776
It does though.

>>8859769
Yeah, pretty funny. Lets hope this is the only grand child.
>>
>>8859901
citation needed
>>
>>8859852
>facial planes are that of a male and your voice has clearly male intonation and your body language is clearly male.

The "no one passes" meme haha XD
>>
>>8859912
I mean I have never personally met a transperson who I had no idea they were trans. They might exist though but I have yet to meet one. Between bones, which are an important issue from ribcage to pelvis, to skull to body language, voice, mannerisms, emotionality, and other factors, there simply are too many factors to control. You only make it to the point where it is clear you are trying hard to be perceived as the opposite sex so I will avoid using any and all pronouns with you but that doesn't mean I ever think of biological men as women. When a biological man can give birth to live young and nurse them, I will concede.
>>
>>8859807
i agree with this nigga right here. sad that this site is infested with group thinkers and uncle toms to realize this is the truth.
>>
>>8859936
I prefer the term Aunt Mary. Reality is cis.
>>
Why do you transgirls fight with each other so much?

t. Cis gay male
>>
>>8859950
I'm a cis gay male too.
>>
>>8859896
Why do you exactly think I'm not a woman?
>>
>>8859893
You are less than a cis woman, you're a trans woman.

Accept reality.

>>8859894
I understand, but I have no tolerance for people who push bullshit onto unsuspecting minds, like /mtfg/posters. This one honestly is more reasonable than most I've seen, I'll give her that.

She has a brain behind the bullshit, she just has to fucking use it.

>>8859899
This.
You have a mental illness that makes you "need" to be a woman. While it's respectful to call them and treat them as women, at the same time don't delude yourself into being cis.

If you are a tranny, you are a tranny.
No exceptions.

>>8859901
[citation needed that isn't bullshit low quality evidence or correlation=causation bullshit]

>>8859905
This.
>>
>>8859962
I listed a bunch of different factors above. >>8859922

I think trans is more of a manifestation of severe BDD and autism than neurological intersexuality.
>>
>>8859912
This. It's a blatant /mtfg/ shill making fun of a known /repgen/ shitposter.

>>8859922
This, ignoring the transperson you don't know as trans part as I can't comment on that due to lack of experience.

They have lived some part of their lives as a male and that will never change.

>>8859936
This /mtg/ bitterhon quite literally id a group thinking /mtfg/ trip. Hilarious.

>>8859944
>aunt mary
Brilliant. This is how you make shitposts that are actually good.

>>8859950
Women are bitchy, who knew?

>>8859962
You are a woman, but you're a *trans* woman.
You are not cis, and never will be cis.
>>
>>8859966
>anecdotal evidence
>"no one can pass" meme
And what's wrong with trans women having BDD or autism? The first thing may be directly linked to their gender dysphoria, and the second thing doesn't invalidate their identities anyway. Aren't there cis women with autism?
>>
>>8859978
Ummm, right? I never claimed to be cis.
>>
>>8859966
This. Transgenderism is a mental illness.
I can't comment on the severe bdd and autism part due to lack of evidence that I've seen, however this is much more plausible than the tradnarrative of neuro intersex.

I personally treat trans women as women out of respect, however it is a mental illness, and they will never be cis women or equal to cis women, short of outrigjt biological changes and in that case they still lived as men in the past.
>>
>>8859980
Being trans itself is a mental illness, which happens to have many mental illnesses linked to it. Big surprise.
>>
>>8859980
Nothing wrong I just think it is odd that people with BDD are discouraged from having elective surgery but if they have BDD and GID they are encouraged.

I also think autism is linked to lesser abilities to discern subtle facial characteristics so you very well might appear a woman to yourself or view other transpeople as clearly women but those without autism do not.

>>8859989
I don't think of it as its own mental illness I just think it is a redefinition of BDD + autism + bi or homosexuality.
>>
>>8859989
Well, everything that differs from the norm may be called a mental illness… Being gay also used to be classified this way… same as being a black person that minds being used as a slave (look up drapetomania). There's a very thin border around what's a mental illness and what's not.
>>
>>8859995
Interesting theory.
I'd love to see research into that, myself.

Unfortunately, tradnarrative hons won't let us find the direct cause.
>>
>>8859995
Well, it's mostly other people who tell me I look like a woman. I suffer from gender dysphoria (I believe gender dysphoria to be a mental disorder, as it causes pain) and I still often see the man no matter what…
>>
>>8860002
That is quite true, and is a logical point.
It's nice to actually talk to an /mtfg/ poster with a brain for once.

What I can say is regardless of it being a mental illness or not, based on the science the tradnarrative is utter bullshit.

The tradnarrative being that transgenderism is caused by a neurological intersex condition.

If you don't like trans people becoming the political football, then why do you support this narrative, and the bullshit behind it?
>>
>>8859950
it's mostly just this website desu
>>
>>8860004
I will get flamed hard for saying this but I think autistic gender-fixated BDD is a MUCH better definition. It is rare to find transitioning people who exhibit 0 traits of autism and 8% have full blown autism. Obviously we don't have the best numbers on this but I think it is clear, at the very least, that autism is more common in homosexuals, and even more common in transsexuals.

>>8860008
We can see the man too. Other people are lying to humor you and I think that is immoral. Some males are jealous of the lighter hand with which females are treated and some women are willing to play around with the idea that males literally wish they could be them. Females are flattered, and so they flatter you in return. Doesn't mean most would actually consider dating let alone marrying a male, no matter how "successfully" transitioned.

>>8860011
The concept of mental illness is politicized. What matters is the actual physical matter of what is going on biochemically with these people and at this point we have little to distinguish them from other clinical subpopulations.
>>
>>8860008
Exactly this.
This is one of the big reasons transition has no long-term proven benefits.

No matter what you do, you will always see the man within.

Transition does nothing to help dysphoria, it only masks it and feeds a delusional belief system.

It's palliative care, nothing more nothing less.

If it helps you, great, but long-term it does pretty much nothing to help you, and often harms you in the long run.
>>
>>8860011
>based on the science, the tradnarrative is utter bullshit
if it's based on science, I'm sure you have a citation, then?
>>
>>8859995
Also in studies I have found, autism isn't really that common in trans people. It's around 5% which may be higher than in general population, but… ASD is quite much underdiagnosed and trans people have a muuuch higher likelyhood to see a psychologist, so…
>>
>>8860017
I dunno anon, I'm engaged and getting married to my future wife in three months
>>
>>8860018
>This is one of the big reasons transition has no long-term proven benefits.
well, your claim finds no support in any studies. and I do feel a lot better since I began my transition anyway. sometimes I do see the woman now. it makes me happy and more connected with my own body.
>>8860017
You must be obsessed if you can clock trans people so well.
>>
>>8860020
8%, which is MUCH higher than genpop. Again, we don't have exact representative data but we know it is significantly higher, and the presence of having TRAITS of or related to autism such as extreme anxiety, poorer facial recognition, ADHD, poor socialization, sensory issues are very common in transsexuals.
>>
>>8859746
>>8859762
>born in 1999

what the fuck? I was born in 96, im not even a tranny just a femboy skirting the edge with hormones like a fucking moron but im pretty sure I would pass way better than this

is age truly a meme? is it more about genetics?
>>
>>8860023
I'm sure there are some bisexual and straight women who have no problems marrying crossdressing men. That doesn't mean lesbians are interested in biological men or that you are actually perceived unconsciously as a woman.
>>
>>8860036
She's only ever dated women before and didn't know I was trans when we started dating
>>
>>8859746
>I'm sorry grandma, you're right. Can I have 50k to get my uh... breasts removed?
>>
>>8860032
I'm pretty sure she isn't even on hormones, and is just wearing inserts or whatever
>>
>>8860041
Then she was not a lesbian to begin with. She knew you were a man from the start and is humoring you because she is humoring herself. She knows the only way she can have kids is to marry a man short of paying for adoption or surrogacy so all the better to have a male who looks sort of like a woman.
>>
>>8860047
I don't have a dick, anon
your assumptions are falling pretty flat
>>
In contrast to men, both heterosexual and lesbian women tend to become sexually aroused by both male and female erotica, and, thus, have a bisexual arousal pattern.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2003/06/030613075252.htm
>>
>>8860047
good thing you know her sexual orientation better than herself
>>
>>8860049

You have it inverted. It is still there. You do not have fallopian tubes or a uterus. You cannot birth live young or nurse them. Women can. If you were a woman you would not have to be on drugs for the rest of your life.
>>
>>8860053

see

>>8860051
>>
>>8860057
TIL infertile women are not women
>>
>>8860057
The whole point of this bit was to say "she knows the only way she can have kids is to marry a man".
I don't have the equipment to impregnate anybody, so that bit falls flat.
>>
>>8860061
so now you're denying that someone who identifies as a lesbian is a lesbian. Do you enjoy when other people are invalidating your sexual orientation as well?
>>
File: 1477875939485.jpg (56KB, 1024x576px)
1477875939485.jpg
56KB, 1024x576px
Why every thread on /tttt/ turns into some sort of transbian related topic?

Is it because the majority of transgender people on this board identify as lesbians or they just tend to have lower self esteem and feel the need to prove themselves as legitimate women / trans?

Also asking here so I don't make another thread on /tttt/ related to the subject.
>>
>>8860063

They still have fallopian tubes and we KNOW what makes them infertile and it isn't that they don't have the system to produce it it is that the system doesn't work. If you are a man and you marry a woman, even if you have your penis inverted, you are still a straight man who is aroused by crossdressing. There's nothing wrong with that apart from your refusal to accept being a straight male or that you have fetishistic transvestitism.

>>8860073
Yes if you marry a man you are not a lesbian. I don't think full lesbians actually exist since data indicates they are aroused by both genders.

Data indicates both male homosexuals and bisexuals have distinct arousal patterns from straight men.

You could at one point produce sperm which if you saved, could still be used to have kids with a biological female. No biological female could yet produce a child solely with another biological female.
>>
>>8860077

it's because I'm a trans lesbian and responded to someone saying that trans people never actually get dated or married, and the conversation went from there
If a straight trans women responded, it would have been like that
>>
>>8860080
Till that women post-hysteroctomy are not women. Or women who were born without tubes are not women. But anyway, why are you reducing womanhood to reproductive organs? Why do you hate women so much, are you an incel or just a terf?
>>
>>8859746
He's not wrong though
>>
>>8860080
>Yes if you marry a man you are not a lesbian.
So if a lesbian marries a man due to societal pressure(common thing in middle east, india, china and many other countries)and is repulsed by him she is still not a lesbian.
But you didn't answer my question. Do you like when someone invalidates your sexual orientation?
>>
>>8860083
I never said they don't actually date or marry I said the chances of you finding a homosexual woman to marry as a biological male are rather low. Obviously it happens, and happened a lot more in the past when heteronormative gender roles in marriage were legally mandated.

The issue is the female essence narrative pervades public perception. There are VERY few stories about AGP males in the public eye. Caitlyn Jenner has never (afaik) been asked if he is aroused by the idea of himself as a female.

>>8860091
Women have a constellation of biological representations of their female nature that they had mostly without needing surgery or medication to obtain. It isn't just one feature that makes you a woman but for the most part XX females are women apart from cases of androgen insensitivity and actual intersex conditions. Straight men will never be gay women, just as gay men will never be straight women. You can becoming visually disorienting, but that doesn't mean from the medical perspective you are indistinguishable from biological females.

>>8860100
No I don't. And I think ALL trans people serve to invalidate gay identity. Gay males who hate being gay and pretend to be straight females invalidate open homosexuals who have the courage to date other males AS males, and AGP individuals invalidate lesbians by saying ANYONE can be a lesbian with some makeup and surgery.

I was born a male, and knew I was gay from a very young age. We have had to fight hard for recognition and I am not about to give up gay visibility for regressive heteronormative gender roles of HSTS nor the fetishistic crossdressing conflated with actual female homosexuality of AGP. You can't deal with being a crossdresser so you retcon a female narrative.
>>
>>8860031
Well, I found a study that said 5%, but they might have been some methodological differences. It still doesn't invalidate trans people's experiences anyhow.
Also, you're using the autism argument as a claim that being transgender is linked to mental disorders. However, should mild autism be considered a mental disorder? The only pain autism spectrum people suffer from is a direct outcome of NT-dominant world being a dick to them.
>>
>>8859746
Just unfriend
He's a mangry old fart he's not gonna change his mind
>>
>>8860100
Not that anon you're talking to but now you're making a lot of really big assumptions.

In one case it's a trans woman marrying a cis woman and in the other one it's a cis woman who is a literal legal sex slave because she was born in a society who values them as property.
>>
>>8860110
>I don't like when people invalidate my sexuality but I'm gonna do it to others anyways
your male behavior is showing
>>
>>8860112
The Amsterdam study with child transitioners came out to 8%.

I am not invalidating that you personally FEEL you are the opposite gender you were born as I an saying that others are not required to accept you as such if their subjective perception is that you are of the same gender you were born as.

>>8860123
I am a cis gay male.
>>
>>8859905
You should cite your sources claiming it doesn't, and none of the john hopkins hospital ones, nor john money bullshi.
>>
>>8860126
No one is required (by whom?) to accept everyone. But it doesn't mean they're right to abuse us. Plus transphobia is laaaaaargely unreasonable, stems from pure ignorance and unrealistic fears.
>>
>>8860135
If I perceive you to be a male, and you perceive yourself a female, and I refer to you as a male, is that abuse?
>>
>>8860130

The positive claim is the one requiring evidence, anon.
>>
>>8860142
Yes. If you want to be a decent person, you should call others however they want to be called (even if it literally is "attack helicopter") and not make a political issue about it and make the communication between you difficult. If you believe trans people are crazy (this belief, however, is wrong and discredited by various sciences), you still shouldn't attack them verbally. Using male pronouns or especially calling someone with their deadname is a personalised slurs that brings painful flashbacks and feels threatening. I'm not a walking political issue, but just a normal person who just wants to be treated with dignity. Of course if you misgender me by mistake, it's perfectly fine. But if you do it on purpose, you're an asshole.
>>
>>8860167
>using male pronouns
I mean… using the opposite pronouns to one's gender. I took it too personal.
>>
>>8860167
It is upsetting for me to be forced to refer to people who to me are clearly male, as females. You want to compel speech, and I refuse and will fight to defend my right to free speech.
>>
>>8860175
>implying that being required by the society to be NICE is a free speech issue
You literally ignored all arguments I made. I'll repeat… I'm not a walking political issue and no matter what your beliefs are, you're being an asshole if you make every smallest talk with me an issue of free speech and other stuff.
let's say you're a cashier
>Hey I want to buy 3 tomatos and 2kg of potatos
>Okay, SIIIIIR, that'll be $2.5
>Uh, sorry, I'm a she…
>FDSUYBFDSBF YOU'RE TAKING AWAY MY FREE SPEECH GDIUHBGF MODERN MEDICINE IS ALL LIES GIUHDGHGFD
Is it an acceptable behaviour? You could've just said "okay…" in such case.
>>
>>8860205
If you are visibly a man I will refer to you as such.

If you are opposed to free speech we have other issues.
>>
>>8860210
Am I speaking Chinese? You keep saying the same thing and not even refer to my arguments.
>>
>>8860205
>MODERN MEDICINE IS ALL LIES
Not who you were talking to, explain this part?
>>
>>8860205
Nice? No.
Should you be punished for being "rude"? Of course not, otherwise you'd be carted off to prison within the hour.

It is a free speech issue, and your feelings are irrelevant in the matter, sorry to say.

You're making yourself a walking political issue. That's a choice you've made. While bigots are assholes, they have the right to be assholes.
>>
>>8860215
Which is what exactly?

>>8860221
This tbhon
>>
>>8860216
If someone claims being transgender is not real, they ignore the whole research and countless studies made on brains and sex dymorphism, effectiveness of transition treatment, the nature of gender and so on.

>>8860221
Wtf, I'm not talking about putting anyone into prison. Nice strawman, bro. I'll just not be nice to you if you aren't nice to me.
>>
>>8860143
Making up the rules as you go I see?
The claim that goes against the commonly accepted is the one that needs evidence.

It's commonly accepted that it has long term positive effects.
Now, cite your sources.
>>
>>8860246
Would you oppose laws indicating fines or jail times for those who use the wrong pronouns?

>>8860247
Commonly accepted

[citation needed]
>>
>>8860252
I would, merely insulting someone is not something that should result in legal punishments. I don't think anyone claims it should. Well, if you keep harassing me, stalking me and so on, you should be punished naturally. But know the difference, okay?
And if you choose to be a dick, be expected to be ostracised (well, most of the society is transphobic, but they still wouldn't want to talk with someone who loves arguing and making each other feel insecure).
>>
>>8859746
>getting tits before your face can even pass
If I was your grandma, I would be doubly disappointed.
>>
>>8860269
>I don't think anyone claims it should.

https://archive.is/ekYWc
>>
>>8860284
Well, idk, I think i is quite stupid? However I'm not from America and I don't know how you treat things there. If they also ban the usage of the n-word, banning misgendering seems like the logical consequence.
Also this article is SHIT, it doesn't even explain how the bill is stated; if it's about constant verbal agression linked to harassment and discrimination, it's way more understandable
>>
>>8860269
>And if you choose to be a dick, be expected to be ostracised
The same could be said for ostracizing trannies.
>>
>>8860301
We have free speech here.

All the bill would require is repeated using male pronouns to describe a biological male. That alone would become an imprisonable offense.
>>
>>8860308
>repeated using
So it is harassment. If you don't intend to harass anyone, you'd just ommit using gendered language and just leave the person alone. In this case I fully understand how this can be considered an imprisonable offense. If you _keep_ calling someone a "nigger" or a "cunt", it is also harassment, just like misgendering is.
>>
>>8860321
I don't consider it harassment to refer to men as men. You support jail terms for free speech. I do not. We will have to agree to disagree on this matter.
>>
>>8860327
>free speech
Free speech doesn't give you the right to HARASS people.

"I don't consider it harassment to refer to niggers as niggers"
>>
>>8860331
Free speech actually does give you that right. There is no point in having legal protections for free speech if it only protects uncontroversial speech and our courts have upheld protections for offensive speech time and time again. I 100% support the right of Westboro Baptist to make anti-gay signs.
>>
>>8860339
So, okay, you claim harassment should not be a criminal offense.
>>
>>8860339
Also hm, I'd also have to think about the Westboro church. They're not a violent group, they just hold their stupid signs. It's not harassment.
>>
>>8860345
I don't think calling biological males male is criminal harassment. Thank God we have strong free speech protections here in the United States.
>>
>>8860032
>be femboy
>pass without HRT
E V O L V E D
V
O
L
V
E
D
>>
>>8859746
>Posting selfies on Facebook in 2017
>Obvious hon face
Wow, I guess the old (probably about to expire in a week) Geezer had some justification for misgendering the hon.
>>
>>8860032
lol i was born 1993, started hrt five years ago, and I look much better

shit genes are no meme
>>
>>8860372
>>8860339
It's harassment.

You're the type that thinks it should be perfectly legal to make bomb threats and threats of violence, because of "muh free speech".
>>
>>8860720
>inb4 "you're seriously comparing bomb threats to misgendering?"

it's more that it's the same mentality- in both cases, there's been no physical harm, so the mentality should see both of them as fine
>>
>>8860720
Speech inciting imminent physical harm is illegal. That is the standard we use.
>>
>>8859746

"I'm tired of these memes. Being trans is not a 'lie of the society.' Go away and don't come back until you wise up."
>>
>>8859746
>Be true to yourself!
>No, not like that!
>>
>>8862796
Should we encourage people with BIID to cut off their limbs?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder
>>
>>8859846
most people in gen z in america don't see being trans as any more different than people in the millennial generation see being gay. Weird to think that I'm actually proud of my generation.
>>
>>8862806
What a leap.

Is there overwhelming agreement that they live happier healthier lives if they do? No? Fuck off then.
>>
>>8862806
If people want to, who are you to say they shouldn't be able to? Try minding your own business, unless you want to start a conflict—which you probably do, since normal people don't go out of their way to put down the members of a minority group with fallacious arguments.
>>
>>8859746
If males were permitted by society to dress and groom themselves without gendered restrictions none of this would even be an issue.
>a family is going to be torn apart and grandma will die angry and troubled all because Samuel wanted went out wearing a padded bra and a different cut of shirt one time
>Samuel is going to grow into an isolated old cat "lady" estranged from his family all because he wanted to make himself a little pretty and believed that claiming to be something he is physically, biologically not was the only way he would be allowed to express himself that way
Tragic really
>>
>>8862836
I can't imagine what it's like to be this ignorant—and proud of it! How embarrassing.
>>
>>8862820
Yes they say they will be happier if they do it.

Please link me to the proven long term benefits of transitioning.

>>8862822
We are generally able to restrict others from harming themselves.
>>
>>8862869
Transition is largely cosmetic. Do you also believe plastic surgery should be outlawed? It also has "no long term proven benefits." No matter what, you're not going to budge—you're simply a bigot.
>>
>>8862877
>you're simply a bigot.
She's self-hating and needs to tell herself there's no benefit so she can deny to herself that she made a mistake in repressing.
>>
>>8862869
>Please link me to the proven long term benefits of transitioning.
pastebin.com slash 4R8yeACb
>>
Nothing worse than a mangry hon. Just saw that old clip of that gross fuck Zoey Tur intimidating Ben Shapiro with that giant man-body. How are you gonna say you're a woman and then use male body language/male aggressive behavior?
>>
>>8862939
Have you ever seen a pissed off cis woman? It's not like cis women wouldn't do the same thing if they only had masculine frames.
>>
>>8862951
Exactly. But they don't. Because they're fucking women. Which is how it works, and how it has always worked. Thank you for proving to me how physiological differences in gender influence our behaviors no matter how much you "transition".
>>
>>8862869
You could literally spend the same amount of time googling it as you did being a dick, but I guess you need your hand held to something as basic as Wikipedia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

Or you know, you could check the DSM. That thing that all doctors use for treatment, but I have a feeling anything I direct you to you'll dismiss by claiming it's the Jews in pharmacology or something /pol/ish like that.

But if I didn't bother replying at all, you'd sit there with a smug satisfaction of literally BTFOOOOing another stupid tranny.

So do whatever you want. Nothing's going to change anyone's mind on the subject at this point.
>>
>>8862959
But uh the behavior is the same, women get angry all the time and act like total harpies, getting loud and physically confrontational. The only difference is one is male-skeletoned and the other is female-skeletoned.
>>
>>8862961
>https://en.m
>>
>>8862971
And it's much less impactful if a woman does, as opposed to a man like "Zoey" Tur. "Zoey" knows that throwing around his male weight will silence others and that's why he'll do it.
>>
>>8862971
>male-skeletoned and female-skeletoned
Biological sex really isn't that black-or-white. I'm not only talking about intersex conditions causing people's genitals to be ambiguous. If you look at people who aren't Hollywood actors, you'll see some AFAB people with bodies more masculine than some AMAB people and vice versa. Human sex really doesn't split into two that nicely. There aren't any traits that'd ultimately separate what we call as "male" with what we call as "female". You can see broad-shouldered cis women, broad-hipped cis men, cis women with Adam's apples, cis men without one and so on… Everyone's body reacts differently to testosterone, of course sexual dymorphism still is real (because of evolutional reasons), but it doesn't mean it's always so clear.
>>
>>8863008
Those are anecdotes, you dumb fuck. We all know that many people don't follow the average body structure for each sex, but it's called average for a fucking reason.
>>
>>8863013
>but it's called average for a fucking reason
Yes, on average AMAB people do differ from AFAB people, I didn't deny it. However some people here claim that no trans women can look like cis women, which is obviously false.
>>
>>8863024
also most differences are due to hormonal levels, which can be altered with medication.
>>
>>8862917
Was any of that data randomized and controlled? At best you have survey data where people claim they feel better after surgery and then off themselves 45% of the time, completing the act 3.1% of the time. Not really great results!

>>8862961
Im not sure why some forms of mutilation are encouraged. If someone says they have to cut their legs off or they will kill themselves, do you think surgeons should be required to perform that?
>>
>>8863024
It's a turbo small percentage of born males that have skeletal structure within the average female range. It exists but realistically it's less than 10% of born males.
>>
>>8863039
So the study participants report better health after transitioning but the suicide rate remains high and objective mental health outcomes are poor.

From a study you linked. Also one of those was suicidal Canadian trans and nothing to do with long term health.
>>
>>8863039
Survey is an accurate way to measure one's mental state.
Also which of the studies I linked suggests that 45% post-transition people attempt suicide?
>>
>>8863049
Isn't 71% to 39% improvement in mentally unhealthy people a good result?
>>
>>8863055
Very low quality evidence.

>>8863055
71% indicates if they have EVER had a mood disorder. Doesn't specifically mean that transitioning was a causative factor in improving it.
>>
>>8863050
That one was conveniently not included:

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
>>
>>8863059
Well, nobody claims transitioning is a cure to all problems of trans people who have mental disorders. Hormonal therapy isn't a wonderful panacea that can cure someone from depression or anxiety, however it does improve trans people's quality of life as the studies I linked show.
>>8863064
This study does not compare trans people before having surgery with trans people after having it. They were only compared to a cisgender control group. It simply shows that trans people have it still more difficult than cis people.
>>
>>8863092
I personally would not call a procedure successfully if 1/3-1/2 of people after having it still try to kill themselves and 1 in 30 succeed.
>>
>>8863099
The rates are higher for people who do not transition anyway. Trans people often suffer from gender dysphoria and many other condition that are often results of it. It's very understandable that their overall quality of life is still worse than cis people's, even after they transition.
Also why do you propose then? You want trans people to simply stop being trans? To not alter ("mutilate" as you'd likely say) their bodies? Why?
>>
>>8863124
>The rates are higher for people who do not transition anyway.

Link me to data supporting this assertion please.
>>
File: 1500887735236.png (880KB, 1409x4383px) Image search: [Google]
1500887735236.png
880KB, 1409x4383px
>>8859807
>It makes people COMMIT SUICIDES
Oh please, even trannys that live in supportive atmosphere are still highly likely to kill themselves. And that's because they're mentally ill and having them transition just feeds into it. Once they change they'll still feel like freaks and there body is fucked up forever.
>>
File: 1497855235865.jpg (215KB, 749x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1497855235865.jpg
215KB, 749x1017px
>>8859936
Yeah, we should be SO accepting of these kind of people...
>>
>>8863140
This one for example:
https www.erudit.org fr revues ss 2013-v59-n1-ss0746 1017478ar

>Those planning or in process of medically transitioning sex also had very high prevalences of past-year attempts (27% and 18%, respectively), each significantly higher than prevalences of attempts in the other two groups: 1% among those who completed medical transition and 3% among those not planning a transition or for whom the concept did not apply.
>>
File: Trans Explained.jpg (149KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trans Explained.jpg
149KB, 960x720px
>>8859746

Grandma just trying to steer her grandson away from a path of self-destruction. Can you blame her?
>>
>>8863162
Do you have any data apart from this Reddit story?
>>
>>8863175
Lol, that's a cis person who was forced into transition. If it's even relevant to our topic, it only shows that gender dysphoria is real. His experiences are similar to ftm trans people's.
>>
File: Suicide Rate.jpg (62KB, 485x750px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide Rate.jpg
62KB, 485x750px
>>8863186
>His experiences are similar to ftm trans people's

Including the part where he turned his brain into a bloody salad.
>>
File: 1489715703960.gif (619KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1489715703960.gif
619KB, 500x280px
tfw born too late to become that much of a hon :(
>>
>>8863192
Trans people also have high suicide rates.
>>
File: 1500753641305.jpg (100KB, 669x535px) Image search: [Google]
1500753641305.jpg
100KB, 669x535px
>>8863178
Oh please, if you're not going to believe testimony from someone who actuall transitioned you're not going to believed any kind of data I link to you either. I already what you'll do and you'll find some really stupid reason to dismissed anything I give you even if it makes no damn sense.

Here's the truth though. You'll never ever feel fully normal. And it's because you're not. But rather than accept and continue on with life you choose to fuck yourself up forever. Part of growing up is accepting there are things you can't change. So grow up.
>>
>>8863201
>You'll never ever feel fully normal.
Most people are cis, so they constitute the norm, therefore, yes, I'm never going to feel fully normal. And what's wrong with it? I'm not normal for many other reasons as well and I stopped caring.

> But rather than accept and continue on with life you choose to fuck yourself up forever. Part of growing up is accepting there are things you can't change. So grow up.
>"Just stop being trans, okay? Because if you were cis, you'd be happier!"
If only it was so easy…

>pic related
Not every SRS method is linked to hair growth inside the vagina. Also even such an imperfect surgery still alleviates one's dysphoria symptoms by a huge factor.
http www.sciencedirect.com science article pii S1158136006000491
This study was conducted on trans people who had SRS still in the 20th century (so they probably had penile inversion or other surgery where hair grows in the vagina) and the subjects showed an improvement anyway.
Personally I'm not sure if I want to have SRS and if I need it to improve my mental state. I'm afraid of dilation and healing, so I'm not sure if it'd personally make me less uncomfortable with my genitalia. Hormones and social transitioning still help me though.
>>
>>8863172
So not actually a comparison between trans people who chose to transition and those who did not...
>>
>>8863227
You are AGP. You don't mind having a penis. Most AGP do not remove their penises. I doubt most HSTS bother with it either.
>>
>>8863227
>I'm not normal for many other reasons as well and I stopped caring.
If that was true then you wouldn't be this angry all the time, and you know it.

>>>"Just stop being trans, okay? Because if you were cis, you'd be happier!"
Am I saying that? No, I'm not. Not being trans doesn't make you cis. It just means not being mentally ill. You can be gay, or a lesbian, or maybe even some weirdo 'gender fluid' person. It's all better alternatives than trapping yourself with some surgery that will fuck you for life.
>>
>>8863238
AGPs are the ones who are more likely to have SRS...
>>
>>8863234
How would you conduct such a study? Would you prevent a group of trans people from seeking transition? Trans people who don't transition usually don't come out as trans, so how else are you able to gather the data?

>>8863238
I'm not AGP and I do mind having a penis. Calm down with your stupid pseudoscience, strawmans and false assumptions.
>>
>>8863251
Oh gross. I just noticed you're a tripfag.
>>
>>8859746
>"be true to YOURSELF"
Wrote an entire paragraph on social media disparaging their own granddaughter for choosing to be herself and live her own life freely and happily as possible.

>"I love you no mater (sic) what"
Lies. Cut the bullshit and the moral high horse, you hypocrite!

>"I cannot support you"
Then don't, you old senile outdated bastard. Well to be frankly honest, you never truly did support her anyway.
>>
>>8863240
>If that was true then you wouldn't be this angry all the time, and you know it.
You're not really in a position to judge my mental state. I'm angry, because I get mad when people are hateful out of sole ignorance. Transphobia is a very personal topic for me and I want to fight against it. Also I still am depressed for example, but I'm becoming to stop hating myself at least (and it works). It's none of your business, however.

When it comes to the second claim, I've already answered it, so I don't need to do that again.

>>8863265
Hehe lol.
>>
>>8863271
>live her own life freely and happily as possible.
A trans person? Living life freely and happily? Pardon me while I try and hold my sides together.

>Lies. Cut the bullshit and the moral high horse, you hypocrite!
It's called hard love. If your child wanted to slice his perfectly functional leg off in order to become a robot would you support that? They love them and want what they feel is best for them. That includes trying to put them on a smarter path.

>Then don't, you old senile outdated bastard. Well to be frankly honest, you never truly did support her anyway.
You sure do seem to know a lot about them from this one single image. I feel like you actually might be projecting yourself here.
>>
File: 1399198009889.jpg (2MB, 2300x1741px) Image search: [Google]
1399198009889.jpg
2MB, 2300x1741px
>>8859807
I stopped reading midway through your third sentence. If you don't kill yourself, then in a 4 or 5 years you'll calm down and realize what a profoundly massive asshole you are. Until then, direct your hate into a more productive channel, like art or sports, and stop giving your family a hard time because you hate yourself.
>>
>>8859995
I can usually tell if a woman is trans, based on facial characteristics. That doesn't mean I see them as men, it means I see them as trans women.

>le autism meme
But of course you'd go there. Silly troll.
>>
>>8863311
So you call me an asshole for defending someone who got offended and ridiculed?
>>
>>8859746
>based granny

An hero for the dishonor you have bought upon her
>>
File: 1352601079975.jpg (10KB, 220x316px)
1352601079975.jpg
10KB, 220x316px
>>8863317
I'm not going to quibble with you. My advice is a service to you. Copy and paste them into a word file, and save it. Revisit them again, and take heed.
>>
>>8863279
>You're not really in a position to judge my mental state.

All I know is that I'm living a good life. I'm happy with a nice family even though I could have chosen to fight them on a lot of things. But I chose not to because I realized that there are probably some things that are normal because they're actually the best path, and I was right. At one time I thought maybe I would have liked to be a girl, but it was a temporary feeling of a child and I could have pursued that feeling, maybe even come to believe it with all my heart. I'm glad I didn't. Instead I embraced what I am and accepted that there are things I cannot change. I accepted my own limitations and changed what I could such as working out, getting a well paying job as a video editor.

I know there's a lot of people who blame society for why there lives are bad, and I was at one point one of them. After self reflection, and realizing that the type of people who become bitter about the world aren't very pleasant people to be around in the first place, I distanced myself from that kind of mentality. I'm a pretty relaxed guy, drifting though comfortably and this makes me approachable and easy to hire for freelance work and interviewing people. Perhaps if you stopped being so bitter people would like you more? I've actually met quite a few trans people and I have to say they're not very... pleasant to socialize with. Almost every single one of you almost always turn the conversation to how oppressed you are even when the conversation is trying to be steered away from that. I've found myself thinking that I wouldn't care what Trans people do to themselves if they just stopped being, well, assholes to be honest.
>>
>>8860080
>I don't think full lesbians exist
Oh god, stahp

>>8860110
>We have had to fight hard for recognition and I am not about to give up gay visibility
Says the guy who just claimed lesbians don't exist?

Gay men (and women) haven't lost any visibility, you're just mad that you aren't center stage right now. Like a toddler acting out because he's jealous of the attention his younger, cuter sibling is getting.
>>
File: woofu-woofu.jpg (65KB, 736x777px) Image search: [Google]
woofu-woofu.jpg
65KB, 736x777px
>>8863330
>>8863339
I'll thank you for such advices ^^. I'm doing very well recently though. I have a few friends and I don't really care if "people" like me. I'm not easy-going and that's alright. Also you don't know me personally, so you can't call me a bitter person.
>>
>>8863353
>I don't care of people like me
You sure do seem to though. Especially when you continually get mad that people don't like you. That sounds awfully hypocritical in my opinion. You're probably also negatively affecting other people's perception of trans people with your behavior.
>>
>>8862939
Uh, can you hear me back there in the 19th century? We let (cis) women serve in the military now, and on police forces. Cis women box, wrestle, and do MMA. Ass-kicking is not a gendered concept in 2017.

And that wormy (((Shapiro))) needed to be knocked down a peg.
>>
>>8863384
Using violence to try and force people to conform is a scummy move, asshole.
>>
>>8863360
Do I really get mad that people don't like me? >.< I got insulted multiple times in this thread and I didn't say anything.
>>
>>8863410
I feel like you're trying to shift the tone of your posts because I pointed it out. There's no point in doing that since the way you behave outside of the internet will not be changed so lying to me, someone who doesn't know you in real life, is simply pointless.

I will simply leave you with this. People won't care if you're trans if you're actually a chill and pleasant person to be around. Whatever your political, gender, or religious affiliation the only thing that really matters is if you choose to be an asshole or not. If you don't care that people like you, then fine, but then you forfeit you're right to complain that people act like dicks to you.
>>
>>8863402
Yes, that sounds reasonable on paper, but from the video it's pretty clear that Shapiro was picking a fight. If Tur had been more cool-headed she might have realized that she was just giving him the reaction that he wanted, but ultimately, my take-away is that Shapiro is just another alt-right coward, picking fights so he can play the victim when he gets one.
>>
>>8863483
Maybe leftists shouldn't be so damn emotionally fragile and resort to violence so easily then.
>>
>>8863483
>just another alt-right coward, picking fights so he can play the victim when he gets one.
Amazing how they've learned from the left's playbook isn't it?
>>
>>8863487
Oh definitely, don't get me wrong, sperging out and threatening violence is a losing move. I'm not condoning Tur.

At the same time, if some pugnacious tranny does put Shapiro in a hospital someday, don't expect any get-well cards from me.
>>
>>8863564
Okay, but if a pugnacious tranny DOES put Shapiro in a hospital you can bet your ass that it will makes a lot of people look at trannys more negatively. So even if you don't like him, maybe you should imitate the behavior of Islam apologists and send get-well cards anyway so you can say "Not all trannys"
>>
>>8863564
And don't expect my vote to help them if leftists are starving in the street.
>>
>>8863581
I'm pretty sure islam apologists are the worst people to take advice from when it comes to being tolerant of people that offend you. Unless you're idea of tolerance includes sending thousands of death threats and attempted assassinations.
>>
>>8859746
What kind of fucked up question is that?

There's just way too many ways to respond.

Like how about cutting to the chase and noting that the bitch undoubtedly already hates you for not being a coal hauling boy?

Or whatever relating to world war 2. That's simpliest if they were on the axis side, which is some cases merely requires reminding people that Italy IS included. Or they may just be chock full of delusions that america won a great thing there, in which case it just requires pointing out that the USSR actually was not the enemy them, actually did stuff and in fact were who really defeated the krautts. Careful maybe, this is likely geriatrics' most comfy terrain.

Or, looking at how they were probably dirty fucking hippies. Or otherwise dirty fucking commies.
>>
File: triggering intensifies.gif (2MB, 643x539px) Image search: [Google]
triggering intensifies.gif
2MB, 643x539px
>>8859746
>wonderfully

Oh shit, and the trigger fingers go clenching wildly right there! That kind of thing sounds so sickening.

Like getting yanked into some pitiful spotlight. Like ending up among some wantonly pretentious smoargasboard of people, who are all obliged to show how magically special they all are, completely uniquely precious and spectacular just like everyone else. Like being slammed with some ravenous attemps to be endearing .

These people ALL fucking deserve being at each other's throats.
>>
>>8863483
>my take-away is that Shapiro is just another alt-right coward
Women do not fight people over misgendering, yet a man will likely try to fight you if you misgender him and call him a woman, so it's no surprise that a man in a dress will try to fight you if you refuse to call him a woman. LOL IRONY
You're a fucking mentally ill piece of shit and you don't know what "alt-right" is. Ben Shapiro isn't alt-right in the slightest, he's a fucking Jewish libertarian conservative and he receives anti-Semitic death threats from alt-right trolls all the time.

This is why you leftist scum need to be curbstomped. You're too emotionally unstable, stupid, and socially conditioned by the media to make any distinction between fucking neo-Nazis and a conservative Jew, allowing you to go through the mental gymnastics to justify violence done to anyone who doesn't agree with you. I understand the irony and slight hypocrisy in my statement but your kind are so beyond reasoning with that violence against you is almost a necessity at this point, as an act of self-defense and self-preservation. You are useful idiots in the purest sense of the form, hell the term was created by leftists to describe other leftists.

>>8863384
>We let (cis) women serve in the military now, and on police forces. Cis women box, wrestle, and do MMA.
They are objectively inferior to men in every single one of those aspects. Pic related.

>Ass-kicking is not a gendered concept in 2017.
Sure, as long as it's not a man's ass a woman is kicking. Because like 90% of men are stronger than pretty much all women.
That tranny is only capable of kicking Shapiro's ass BECAUSE he is a man. Because his testicles produced enough testosterone to make him twice as big and strong as Shapiro. LOL MORE IRONY
Thread posts: 222
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.