[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i know if i have agp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1504380341116.jpg (41KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
1504380341116.jpg
41KB, 374x374px
how do i know if i have agp
>>
Do you speak / act / conduct yourself as a man, but think of being a woman sexually, as very arousing?

Do you think that being a woman is more or less a sexual, submissive role in society, and you want to have this role?

When you think of your deepest sexual fantasy, is it you being fucked by a man?

Do you agree with the following statement: "When I look in the mirror, I do you not feel any intense feelings of alienation or self-disgust related to the masculinity of my body?"

If you answered Yes to 2 or more of the above questions, you're AGP
>>
It's when you aren't homosexual transitioning to rape straights by deception.
>>
File: agdsgsd.jpg (190KB, 801x928px) Image search: [Google]
agdsgsd.jpg
190KB, 801x928px
>>8859476
You have AGP.
>>
>>8859482
Why is question 3 agp? I don't understand this. I act like a girl but I do admit I like my breasts but in a 'they belong on me' way, not in a sexual manner unless my bf is touching my body. I think of women as just as capable and equal as men and I hate my penis, voice and ever male trait I have but I really don't get how thinking about a man fucking you with a big juicy dick and grabing your tits and butt etc makes you agp. Like what the hell do cis women think about then? :P
>>
>>8859482
>Do you agree with the following statement: "When I look in the mirror, I do you not feel any intense feelings of alienation or self-disgust related to the masculinity of my body?"
bullshit
>>
>>8859476
If you have higher IQ than the average HSTS.
>>
File: LaughingDucks.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingDucks.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>8859487
>>
File: imagesK1H42VJO.jpg (6KB, 175x289px) Image search: [Google]
imagesK1H42VJO.jpg
6KB, 175x289px
>>8859756
Some said if you bullied hsts in school kek

In this board everything is agp
>>
>>8859502
>>8859767
What is this meme
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.