[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating sites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

What are your experiences with dating sites? I seek for a serious relationship with someone of my own kind, an androgynous male. I've tried

- Planetromeo
- OKCupid
- DBNA
- Funkyboys
- Gayroyal

yet. The experiences were horrible, from massive dickpic spamming to completely inactive userbases. Gayroyal was the worst, it contained only old men.

How do I find other males who seek serious relationships in Germany / Europe? Why is the gay community so disgusting?
>>
>>8859257
Would love to find out about some site in germany too
>>
>>8859257
Prepare for failure. Androgynous men are rare and get even more rare as you age.
>>
>>8859281
I am 22. I know. But I'm not attracted to "men".I don't want anyone who is part of this disgusting sex "scene".
>>
>>8859257
>>8859281
>Androgynous men are rare and get even more rare as you age.
This. It's bizarre that I still look how I do at my age, and even for the rare guys like me it'll end eventually. What do you plan to do when that happens for your dream husband?

Most importantly, relationships not based on shared values and compatible personalities are destined for failure. As someone looking for a serious one, you should really know that. If you love someone you'll grow to find him attractive regardless of whether he's your physical "type".
>>
>>8859321
I saw ones over 30 looking like they were 22.

And yes, I seek for
>shared values and compatible personalities

But I cannot feel comfortable with a bearded, hairy, fat masculine man. Hair can be grown longer but if the overall doesn't comply it is hopeless.
>>
>>8859346
>I saw ones over 30 looking like they were 22.
Yeah, that's me, yet life goes on long past one's 30s and 40s, and androgynous looks won't be coming along for the ride. Better accept that now rather than later.

>But I cannot feel comfortable with a bearded, hairy, fat masculine man.
Come on, dude, you know reality isn't that black and white. There's more to guys than lumberjacks and archangels.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170913-044201.jpg (144KB, 1080x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170913-044201.jpg
144KB, 1080x2220px
tinder works fine tbhon
>>
>>8859424
>Sex
>Didn't read my initial post
Please leave this thread and have fun with your HIV.
>>
>>8859409
I've seen older ones with long hair, so it is possible. But I don't care about these ages, they are a long time away from me.

I have my preferences, I'm definitely not attracted to 30+ year old grumpy men who send me their disgusting penises.

My only relationship was with a 32 year old (I was 20), it was OK from his look, he was androgynous like me, but I think these age gaps don't work. Now I seek at a maximum of 30 years.
>>
>>8859257
Try plenty of fish. I'm just a fucking leaf but it might be available in germany.

In my experience there's an equal pool of hotties, twinkies, fats and disgustos. Andro i dunno. I've seen MtFs once in a while but they stick to okstupid and other trash tier dating sites.

Also I'm not sure where the setting is but you can set it so people not in a set parameter can talk to you or a pic is required to message.

Pof doesnt even really bug you that much about upgrading except for seeing who viewed you and stupid match options like super yes.

The last best part imo is if you wanna build up your mene folder with cringeworthy people, save their profile link, log out and then paste and you can stealth view
>>
>>8859424
>tinder slut
Kys yourself
>>
File: averagedayongayromeohgqqi.jpg (150KB, 1270x880px) Image search: [Google]
averagedayongayromeohgqqi.jpg
150KB, 1270x880px
>>8859629
>EQUAL
>Q
>U
>A
>L

>hotties, twinkies, fats and disgustos

HAHAHA, good joke. So if OKC is a trash tier site what do you consider as a good one? OKC is one of the best for me, but it lacks interesting people, and I almost never get messaged. I got 40 likes, but I guess these were bots wanting to tempt me into buying premium.

On Gayromeo, you can't even block or hide them, because you have to buy Premium to block more than 50 users. My list is full. I only block people who spam me with "hey cutie wanna fuck" messages and dickpics.

I don't see a reason why I should build a folder with "cringeworthy people", I simply wish to hide unwanted contacts.
>>
>>8859424
>tbhon
tbhon poster I am disappointed in you, I thought you were better than that tbqhon
>>
I dont have much experience but i met a relatively qt ladyboy a week or so ago. Shes not perfect in looks but neither am i. This was on gayromeo btw
>>
>>8860070
Literally suggested a datting site at the start of my post faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 540x360px
>>8860070
>when you read half the post
>>
german fag here

I tried DBNA, Planetromeo and OkCupid so far.
Obviously Planetromeo is the worst when it comes to finding a good match, which doesn't mean it's complete trash. You just have to be patient and ignore the Sex-seekers. Talked to some intresting love-seekers, but so far no matching personalities for me. Probably because the site attracts mainly sex-seekers or people who feel comfortalbe in "gay-culture". I am literally only there for the rare occurence of finding like-minded people.

DBNA is a little bit better, but the limiting thing here is age. It's mostly for teenagers and young adults (of which I am latter), but people tend to either be too gay-culture infected, vapid and shallow or unable to form normal connections. Also some teenagers seem obsessed with getting their ego stroked with likes.
Both sites are also full with normies.

The best alternative so far is OKCupid, where I actually met one guy and dated him for 3 months. Which so far is the best I have managed. I'd say it's a good site for introverts and shutins but in turn gets infected with weirdos and tumblr-tier personalites like sapiosexual or polysexuals. A big minus at least for germany is the amount of people who actually use that site. Which is few.
Some users create unrealistic overly narrow requirements like "wanting him to have a TV in his bedroom" or "i don't want him to like horror movies". Stay away from those, they are unhealthy.
>>
>>8862312
Thats exactly what I have found out. I'm still on Planetromeo because I met some really interesting people there, as well my one and only ever BF I _had_.

DBNA is full of "scene" and "normal" people. The search is pure trash and many are just to young. Once I got a sex request from a 14 year old.

OKC is inactive, because there are almost no Germans. And lots of "feminists". I'm a weirdo too, but I don't expect a potential partner to match all my interests, he should match some. Otherwise I don't mind if he has some different ones and I can accept these like he will have to accept mine.

Planetromeo has a huge userbase, but most of it is trash. I wish it allowed to hide and block users like on OKC.
>>
>>8859310
>But I'm not attracted to "men"

Then date a woman you prison gay non-faggot.

What are yoin going to do when you're 30 and he clearly can't do androgyny anymore?
>>
>>8864040
No. Dicks are nice. I've seen 50 year old people with long hair and overall androgynous look. This gave me hope. They are too old, but at least they exist, even when you are over 30.

Also I've seen 30+ people who looked like 25. They can stay like this at least until 40.
>I had a relationship with one
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.