[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broad White is live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: broad white.png (1MB, 1079x761px) Image search: [Google]
broad white.png
1MB, 1079x761px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bjMsnplID4

yass queen of angles slayy
>>
File: stance.png (2MB, 1186x1190px) Image search: [Google]
stance.png
2MB, 1186x1190px
>>8856638
She looks fine now.
>>
>>8856643
im OP and the screenshot i used is from the live video lmao

she shops herself smaller even for snaps. dont trust that hoe.
>>
>>8856638
He wears SO much makeup still.
>>
>>8856638
He really dodged answering if he felt that just being trans apart from dysphoria is a mentally disordered state.
>>
>>8856638
I'm only watching because of Dave and his beard.
>>
>>8856668
What did they say?
>>
>>8856711

He was asked if being trans is a mental disorder and he replied yes, specifically the dysphoria.
>>
>>8856668
>>8856718
He can't answer it because he doesn't understand what actually feeling trans is like.
>>
TRAPS ARE GAY
>>
broader than a border
>>
>>8856784
I'm starting to believe all HSTS have AGP too and AGP is just slang for those who don't also have the gay.
>>
oh come on, she don't look bad
>>
I'm new here, so I didn't know there was something wrong with Blaire. I thought she was a reasonable person, but I've seen a lot of disdain towards her in here. Can someone red pill me on this or am I that dumb to not notice it myself?
>>
>>8856871
Why does he wear so much makeup? Maybe he is covering still healing wounds from FFS and nervous about first time on someone else's show since the surgery (I think) but he can tone it done already with ALL THAT FUCKING BRONZER GURL STOP. He still does makeup like a drag queen.
>>
>>8856922
Jealous hon
>>
File: IMG_0937.jpg (102KB, 864x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0937.jpg
102KB, 864x643px
>>8856643
Looks fine with makeup and the right angles
>>
>>8856653
>>8856922
That's true, I wonder if Robbie is insecure or just ugly and FFS didn't help.
>>
>>8856927
I'm a cissy.
>>
>>8856638
If she's triggering this many hons, she's doing something right.
>>
>>8856962
>that chin
>>
>>8856638
I've never realized how massive his frame is.
>>
>>8856896
left wing nut jobs. I know it sounds cliche but Blaire is very reasonable and people don't like being challenged in their beliefs, especially when they are tied heavily to their identity, as is the case with many lgbt
>>
>>8856871
No not at all but she sounds bad. I stopped 10 minutes in because of the tongue-smacking she does constantly when she opens her mouth. There are transgirls on here who sound much better than that, I'd clock her irl for that voice :\

Why do so many transwomen settle for the twink voice?
>>
>>8858890
Passing is matter hitting them angles
>>
>>8859012
stupid dodo
>>
>>8856962
Old picture, try harder jealous hon
>>
>>8856638
>>8856962

Ok, I was wondering why her face looked so weird; she just has a big face. FFS made her nose, chin, and jaw smallet but it all looks weird on her huge face.
>>
>>8856643

HOT GUY IN THE BACKGROUND!!! <3

Anyone who hasn't noticed this, doesn't like men

Nobody but me did in this thread

You all transbians or cis men trolling

>tfw you realize the truth of 4chan

See ya!!!
>>
>>8859341
they're all hot tho???
>>
>>8859394

How the fuck are the security guard and the muslim facing him hot?
>>
>>8859414
daddy and bear
desu the guard isn't that hot, but the bear's good
notasgoodasthehunkbutshutup
>>
>>8856896
Basically just another right-wing grifter who believes in stupid shit. In this case, it's that Blanchard's typology is valid.
>>
>>8859341
Looks like a generic background character.
>>
File: (@petros_sp).jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
(@petros_sp).jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>8859414
Arabs are hot.
pic related
I don't want to get thrown off a roof but I think only ISIS does that so...
>>
>>8859323
it's an uphill battle against male features
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.