[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switching AAs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: b81.jpg (23KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
b81.jpg
23KB, 310x310px
Is it actually worth switching from spironolactone to cyproterone acetate? I've read that spiro + progesterone is better than cypro on its own, which also has negative effects on the liver. On the other hand, spiro takes longer to atrophy the testicles and is a diuretic. I've also read that spiro causes problems with concentration, which I'd really like to be free of.

So is it worth it? If one does switch, should you wean off spiro while introducing cypro to your system? What are some things to keep in mind? Anyone have experience with this? Thanks.
>>
suggestion:

don't ask for medical advice from 4chan. maybe ask your doctor.
>>
>>8855283
Doctors in the US don't prescribe cypro, so it'd be pointless to ask my doctor. They'd just keep me on spiro.
>>
>>8855292
>doctors in my first world country refuse to prescribe the medication i want

hmmm
>>
>>8855281
You need like 10 mg of cypro a day, barely enough to get organ damage. Liver damage may occur at 250+ mg over a longer period. TS cypro use is off-label, it's mainly used for cancer treatments, which require very high doses, hence why the FDA does not allow it. It's stupid, 99% of all countries allow it's use, I think. It has little to no side effects, is specifically made for blocking testosterone, even on a cellular level (skin gets clearer, less oily, strong AA effects, lessens body oudor, hair, reverses alopecia, literally destroys your testes and athropies muscle mass) is a progesterone derivate itself and much more, while spiro does way less than that and only has the AA effect as a side effect. Spiro also has so many side effects, think about potassium, kidney failure and damage, bad testosterone-blocking, needing high doses, needing additional progesterones which ends up working different...
Anti-cypro-shills have no good arguments.
>>
>>8855343
But I read that doses should be 50mg a day. How do I know when to reduce it?
>skin gets clearer, less oily, strong AA effects, lessens body oudor, hair, reverses alopecia, literally destroys your testes and athropies muscle mass
Doesn't spiro have the same effects?
>>
>>8855413
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27693265

30 seconds of googling.
>>
>>8855424
also this: http://openmindedhealth.com/2016/03/trans-101-cyproterone-acetate/

you literally have access to the entirety of human knowledge at your fingertips, and you choose to ask 4chan.
>>
>>8855297
They tested doses for cancer patients (200mg+) that are ridiculous for HRT, deemed it unsafe based on that, and there's little incentive to go through that process again just for mtfs.
>>
>>8855424
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27693265
I don't see how this is relevant, though. All it talks about is how each affects HDL levels. And isn't it better to have high HDL?
>>8855428
I've read this article in the past and it doesn't really describe the differences in practice.
>and you choose to ask 4chan
I choose to ask 4chan because I'm looking for personal experience and insight. I've done my own research, but they don't answer the question I have. All I'm trying to do is see what people's experiences have been.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.