[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0164.jpg (27KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0164.jpg
27KB, 450x300px
Hey /lgbt/. It's been a while. I need some advice. I was pretty sure I was bi (male), but after getting the 'perfect' girlfriend, I'm finally starting to accept that I'm fully gay. Sex with her disgusts me and leaves me feeling... just wrong. The issue is multifaceted. First of all, I've never actually been with a guy. Secondly, I'm pretty sure I'm in love with my gf (have been dating over a fucking year), and she's done absolutely NOTHING wrong. She's beyond perfect. I just have no sexual attraction to her. So I want to at least try being with a guy, but I know that breaking up would absolutely crush her. She's stuck by me through more shit than most people EVER would even consider. So what the fuck do I do? Oh yeah, and she knows all of my secrets (wew), so that's a thing if she gets pissed instead of sad. Fml.
>>
>>8854899
Talk to her about this? Or go fuck some guy behind her back, there's no magic solution. If she's a sexual person she probably won't want to be with a closeted homo so don't be a selfish prick about it. Have a conversation.
>>
>>8854908
I have (somewhat), and she still seems attached to me.
>>
>>8854914
What do you mean by somewhat?
If you just want out of the relationship, end it or become such a huge asshole that she leaves you.
>>
>>8854914
Talk about it fully. If you value her so much, then why not ask what she thinks you should do, or what she wants?

Like >>8854908 said, it could be unfulfilling if she's a sexual person, but maybe you could work out some kind of arrangement.
>>
>>8854899
>can still get hard to fuck her
I don't get it. How?
>>
>>8854899
This is literally the only thread I have seen on here outside of gay generals where OP admits to being fully gay and not even trans.
>>
>>8855901
she is trans, she just doesn't know it yet
>>
File: tumblr_om2qybqVAG1w41bbeo1_500.jpg (70KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om2qybqVAG1w41bbeo1_500.jpg
70KB, 500x353px
>>8854899
>breaking up would absolutely crush her

It might be painful for her initially, but it is much better to end it now before you have children together.
Think of it as sparing her from a horrible life of not being loved and being stuck with a cheating gay guy.
She deserves a better life.
Set her free so she can achieve it.
You can probably still be friends.
Straight women love gay guys as friends.
Just be honest with her about your feelings.
She may cry and hate you at first but in the long run she will thank you for being honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-R-9YSaGGQ
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.