[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is a cis-female with a high hairline, it means I can get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: icangetawaywithit.jpg (14KB, 480x513px) Image search: [Google]
icangetawaywithit.jpg
14KB, 480x513px
there are women with very high hairlines, so, I do not need ffs and I do not need hairline lowering.
>>
yeah but you have an ugly man chin, a caveman brow and a fucked up huge nose in addition to the more pronounced jaw line

kys you will never pass
>>
>>8854420
NO YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT YOU NEED TO DIE, YOU ARE CONFUSING SHAPE WITH SIZE. THAT WOMAN HAS A HIGH FOREHEAD BUT HER WHOLE SKULL IS FEMININE SCALE, WHEREAS YOUR SKULL IS MAN'S SKULL. WHY IN THE FUCKING JESUS CHRIST GODDAMNED VIRGIN MARY WHORE TRANNIES ARE SO FUCKING STUPID TO CONFUSE SCALE WITH SHAPE? SHAPE AND SCALE ARE TWO DIFFEREN THINGS, YOU HIV INFESTED MAGGOT EATEN FREAK
>>
>>8854448
you could have just said facial planes
>>
>>8854463
NO, NOT JUST FACIAL PLANES. WOMEN HAVE FACIAL PLANES TOO...

THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT MEN HAVE

E X P A N D E D F A C I A L P L A N E S
>>
>>8854479
Did you ever hit me back with info about expanded facial places? Remember, I told you that all that brought up was silly art videos? What'cha got for us, skull-expert-chan? I can't find the old thread but I'm here now.
>>
File: stance.png (2MB, 1186x1190px) Image search: [Google]
stance.png
2MB, 1186x1190px
Rate this skull size.
>>
>>8854503
Is that Blaire?
>>
File: 6vQXZ83.jpg (178KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
6vQXZ83.jpg
178KB, 1024x768px
>>8854479
>>
>>8854532
Confusing scale with sizeS

Christina Ricci appears to have a huge forehead but compare
It with that of a
Man
>>
>>8854420
Hairline is just one feature anon. How does your hairline look with your other features? If your forehead is sloped or you have a prominent brow ridge, for example, wearing your hair like the woman in the pic would make you look very masculine.
>>
>>8854520
no
>>
File: 1503153180079.png (43KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
1503153180079.png
43KB, 669x627px
Skull autist does have a point
Women my height have smaller features and will never get misgendered
>>
>>8854420
>this is a cis-female with a high hairline
Right
>it means I can get away with it
Wrong
>>
>>8854420
This is a cis-woman with a big jaw. It means you can get away with it!
>>
>>8854420
Women are allowed to have one masculine thing about them considering everything else is feminine..

It's all about balance my dude.
She has a fucking womb and no penis that already makes things very forgiving for her.

Sorry but I gotta keep it real.
>>
>>8854420
This is a cis-girl with a big nose. It means you can get away with it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.