[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can trannies be so delusional?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1502401150715.jpg (51KB, 586x825px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502401150715.jpg
51KB, 586x825px
Perfect illustration of how trannies are delusional and how HRT doesn't work

http://imgur.com/a/8MfQg
>>
>>8854348
wow this cherrypicked gallery speaks for the entirety of the trans community. you just debunked gender, op, here's your gold star!!

>>>/pol/ just go here to claim it
>>
you can definitely see a difference in her skin/flesh and fat distribution and muscular tone. the HRT has clearly had effect
>>
>>8854348
She just needs FFS. Doesn't look so bad in the 7 year pic.
>>
>>8854348
She needs FFS.
>>
>>8854348
brb stopping hrt
>>
>>8854348
>http://imgur.com/a/8MfQg
bump
>>
>hrt doesnt work
well i got boobs and my jaw certainly hasnt gotten any stronger so idk what the heck you're talking about kid
>>
>>8854348
wow I mean wow how can he possibly think he passes for anything other than a fucking man? god
>>
>>8854348

ITT:

OP is a butthurt late transitioner of hon status
>>
a person bothered by trans people? sounds like self-hatred
>>
She doesn't look that bad in the end desu. It looks like for a while she was on the wrong hormone dose and still struggling with repression. Methinks OP is a bitterhon.
>>
>>8854374
Something something facial planes.
>>
Would even ffs fix that face though, I have a similar one, jaw reduction and what else?
>>
>>8854569
FFS could soften her jaw and her brow ridge, and maybe do something with her nose if she wanted.
>>
>>8854569
facial planes are expanded in males
>>
>>8854569
Jaw reduction, chin reduction, rhinoplasty, forehead contouring and then how do you fix the expanded facial planes, the arrangement of the facial bones? The distribution of the featurs? Females have facial archetypes that are completely different than males. "Oh, but there are women with long faces!" Yes dumbass except that you are confusing shape with size. A woman's long face is not scaled as a man's long face
>>
>>8854607
>eXpAnDeD fAcIaL pLaNeS
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.