[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a twinkhon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1504916428056.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1504916428056.gif
613KB, 498x498px
I keep seeing the term twinkhon on here quite often.
Can someone give me a quick rundown on twinkhons?
>>
Passable body, terrible face.
>>
File: IMG_0103.jpg (120KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0103.jpg
120KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>8853276
would smash desu
>>
>>8853276
that's your definition of "terrible face"?

this place has ridiculous standards
>>
>>8853276
tbhon I think of andreja every night and hope one day she fondles my cone tits
>>
>>8853276
If shes a twinkhon then I'd be happy af being a twinkhon...
>>
>>8853272
a mtf that started hrt in their late teens/early twenties and looks like an irl bishonen instead of female mostly because of their male bone structure
>>
>>8853321
>this place has ridiculous standards
this place has ridiculous trolls
FTFY
>>
>>8853321
>doesn't realize "twinkhon" is just an informal label for trans women who don't pass but are nevertheless cute and feminine
If you think "twinkhon" has any negative connotations whatsoever you, sir, are retarded.
>>
>>8853272
>twinkhon
Definition: Not entirely "passable" but still attractive nonetheless.

Aka a lot of people could clock them but they're still smashable.
>>
>>8853321
You realize passing is mostly lighting and angles

Andreja is attractive, but you put her on a beach next to a cis girl, and you'll understand the term in question
>>
>>8853272

I've been calling myself a twinkhon because gay death was 15 years ago for me (I'm 30), I didn't realize >>8853275
Having a terrible face was required. What the hell do you call a decrepit former twink who is still as femme as he can possibly be and aged pretty gracefully but is embarrassed to call himself a "twink" after age 20?
>>
Twinkhon is a young trans woman who doesn't pass but still looks like a cute twink.
>>
File: Twinkhon waifu.jpg (113KB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Twinkhon waifu.jpg
113KB, 764x1024px
>>8853272
Twinkhon is the pinnacle of feminine beauty. Their youthful appearance, strong bodies, and elvish features far surpass the power level of human females. While their conical shaped breasts are generally much smaller than a human female's, they tend to have a much larger penis than the average human female. The Legends say that the man who sleeps with a twinkhon every night for 1000 nights will be rewarded as a conqueror of Rome and immortal in the annals of history.
>>
me
>>
>>8854826
Wow if I didn't know that was Taylor I would've sworn she was MTF
>>
It's not a bad place to be, I guess. A lot of women think you're super cute/pretty even if they can tell you're trans. Most guys really won't like you. Thankfully I don't think any higher of most men so it's whatever. You'd think that's great if you're into women, but lesbians are almost universally disgusted by you in my personal experiences :\

I've been trying to come to grips with the fact that being beautiful isn't enough. Twinkhondom is being very beautiful, complimented almost daily, and told you should be a model but still not entirely passing somehow.
>>
File: Twinkhon Elf.jpg (44KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Twinkhon Elf.jpg
44KB, 615x409px
>>8854851
>if
LUL nigga u sleep
xD xD xD
>>
File: IMG_0300.jpg (162KB, 750x1116px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0300.jpg
162KB, 750x1116px
Is Carmen a twinkhon?
>>
>>8853275
No you retard. Most twinkhons have cute faces, and soft twink bodies.
>>
>>8854826
Ahahahahahaha
I like your imagination, my man
>>
>>8855504
mirrin dem hips
when did cay-cay get on hormones?
>>
>>8855603
Age 25, bout 7 years ago. That's a recent shot of her from NY fashion week.
>>
>>8855603
Probably a fat transfer surgery to her hips
>>
>>8853272
I am a twinkhon: >>8855686
>>
>>8855810
>>8855686
Damn. Too bad ur a yuropoor, I wanna smash tbhon twinkhon tbqhon
>>
>>8853321
>I don't meet the standards
>THESE STANDARDS ARE RIDICULOUS RAHHHH

Can you keep your mangry hon rage to yourself please?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.