[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prostitution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: t3_6rbh9d.jpg (105KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
t3_6rbh9d.jpg
105KB, 750x1125px
How passable do tgirls have to be to make decent scratch as prostitutes? Will they earn cash if they're wearing wigs?
>>
>>8853135
Can someone link me to good data on what percentage of transgender people engage in prostitution?
>>
>>8853233
100 percent.
>>
>>8853233
According to this article, 50% of black trans women, 34% of Latinas, 16% of Asian, and 11% of white.
>>
>>8854157
https://janetmock.com/2014/01/30/janet-mock-sex-work-experiences/
>>
>>8854161
Where does he obtain that statistic?
>>
Do repressing transgirls who go for a femboy aesthetic count as trans prostitutes? Cos thats what I did

And yes you earn money for it whether you wear a wig or not.A few of clients will buy like an hour then spend 20-40 mins talking lmao. You dont need to be 10/10 passable just not ugly.

Also, protip, ALWAYS get money up front because jesus christ guys are totally different once they cum. You can always apportion it if the session is short but goddamn get the money first damnit.
>>
>>8853233
88% black trans women
14% white trans women
>>
>>8853233
100% HSTSs
0% AGPs (they are all mangry mantistic programmers too ugly for sex work)

Source: Ray Ray and the gang
>>
>>8854203
>ALWAYS get money up front
Before meeting or before we start? If the latter, no shit!
>>
>>8854208
citation needed
>>
>>8854227
Before you start. I found wiring it prior to the meeting to be impractical but it was a rookie mistake of me to think it was ever so simple as "do thing, get paid." My first client totally weasled out of it but I grew a backbone and got him to gift me stuff in later sessions to pay for it.

It's also super validating. I always meme that my clients treated me better than my friends did. Not as scary as it seems, at least in my case, unless you get a 2am offer to piss on a dude in his hotel room bathtub.
>>
>>8854248
i've got your citation right there, buddy *unzips benis*
>>
>>8854256
Thanks for the tips. Should I meet them at a hotel room or my own place?
>>
>>8854296
>Your own place
Holy shit anything except that.

It's all risk management. I'd say meet in a hotel room but some smartass will come along and say it's a good way to get murdered as if meeting them anywhere else is a whole lot safer. It's just risky overall and picking where to meet is a risk management game.

I did like meeting with people in public for a drink, a chat, and then go to their car / place but I always had an out and always let a friend know where I was going and to call the police if I wasnt back at a certain time.

Also hide your ID. You may need it if you buy drinks or if you need to prove you're legal age. You can always just flash the thing at the client to show age while you cover the more sensitive information. Student ID is another thing to worry about since it's a bit awkward when clients have friends at your institution.
>>
>>8854324
>Holy shit anything except that.
My thoughts exactly. Thank you for the advice.

I'm 28. Being of age won't be an issue. I figure get a cheap motel room and meet them in the parking lot.
>>
I done it; money was good.
I did in calls from home. Had security always in the kitchen, he just liked hanging out anyways.
Lowest rates were 100qv-125hh-150hr. always high ball as much as possible, if they complained I tell them there's plenty of fat black girls online with lower rates. repeat clients negotiable, way easier when you have built a rapport with your client and less likely to be raped and robbed.
Shit goes down hill quick. Bad times out weigh the good "fun" times by alot. Scar you for life.

Have fun :-)
>>
>>8854208
That adds up to 102% retard.
>>
>>8853135 (OP)
>inb4 op becomes a statistic
>>
>>8855180
Not very bright are ya
>>
>>8855173
qv? hh? hr?
>>
>>8855300
I assume he meant quick visit (cum and go), half hour and hour.
>>
>>8855173
Agree with this. I didn't do it as a trans person, just a guy. It's not a way to make a living.
>>
>>8853135
Not really at all. So many ugly trannies do it
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.