[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My therapist says I need gay role models so I'll feel better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 15

File: 6f5.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6f5.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
My therapist says I need gay role models so I'll feel better about being gay, but I can't think of anyone. She suggested Sam Smith, but I don't give a shit about him or his music. Who should be my gay role model? Do you have gay role models?
>>
stop being gay faggot, get straightened out.
>>
Yukio Mishima was pretty cool.
>>
>>8853002
DON'T FAG YOURSELF
Transition has many long-term proven benefits,
STOP YASSQUEENING, START TRANSITIONING!
>>
Idk if he is a role model, but Tyler the Creator is a pretty cool nigga.
>>
File: Hirohiko_Araki.jpg (46KB, 225x301px) Image search: [Google]
Hirohiko_Araki.jpg
46KB, 225x301px
Hirohiko araki
>>
>>8853062
Damn, he looks pretty
tbhon.
>>
>>8853002
Tell your therapist that you're not interested in corporate "role models" you won't ever talk to and who are paid to say what MSM pay them to say, people like low-level celebrities, and then smack that bitch for being a stupid cunt.
>>
>>8853031
What are your thought son facial planes?
>>
>>8853082

Is it weird that the thought of gay men smacking feminist therapists arouses me?
>>
>>8853002
>Sam Smith
Hahahahahahahahajahahahahahaha, is that the best she can fucking come up with?
>>
>>8853093
completely normal fantasy
don't do it irl
trust me
>>
>>8853119
this
>>
File: Guy Benson.jpg (59KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
Guy Benson.jpg
59KB, 500x515px
>>8853002
Brian Sims
Guy Benson
Dave Rubin
Tom Daley
Neil Patrick Harris
David Burtka

>>8853062
He's not gay.
>>
>>8853142
>Guy Benson
DELET THIS
>>
File: foto3.jpg (84KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
foto3.jpg
84KB, 600x449px
>>8853002
I like Marke Miller and Ethan Hethcote
I think they are adorable and I want to have a relationship like theirs someday.
(and it wouldn't hurt to look like them either!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXKqEZvQRhk

https://www.youtube.com/user/mmabutternut
>>
>>8853002
If you're older than 13 you should not have a "gay role model"

why not pick someone who you look up to regardless of their sexual orientation?
>>
File: Guy_Benson_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (15KB, 220x283px) Image search: [Google]
Guy_Benson_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
15KB, 220x283px
>>8853149
>not wanting to fuck that sweet republican butthole
Go be straight somewhere else, breeder.
>>
>modern American psychology
Damn.
>>
File: large.gif (601KB, 284x215px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
601KB, 284x215px
>>8853167
>If you're older than 13 you should not have a "gay role model"
[citation needed]
>>
>>
>>8853170
No, he's adorable imho. You'll just upset the gays who demonize republicans by listing him is what I meant.
>>
File: 1377582780844.gif (3MB, 360x320px) Image search: [Google]
1377582780844.gif
3MB, 360x320px
>>8853186
>[citation needed]

i bet you'd say the same if I said there were only 2 genders
>>
>>8853198
I was also kidding. Nobody says 'butthole' with a straight face.
>>
File: david.jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
david.jpg
8KB, 194x259px
>>8853002
Plato, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, all gay or whatever the equivalent for their time period was. Of course, I'm not sure if people that have been dead for hundreds of years count as role models, but a lot of famous and important men throughout history have been gay or at the very least bi.

More recent examples include Wilfred Owen (famous ww1 poet), Alan Turing (helped crack the enigma code and was one of the founders of modern computing), John Maynard Keynes (influential economist), Oliver Sacks (Prominent scientist and author), and many many others.
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>8853209
nice deflection, but wrong
>>
>>8853002
Personally my gay role model was always Alexander the Great, but by modern standards he'd probably be considered bi or pan, not just gay.
>>
Fuck I have so many guy musician role models. Morrisey, perfume genius, Jamie Stewart, will Toledo, the singer of Sigur ros (forgot his name) and David Bowie
>>
>>8854482
Morrissey isn't gay and Jamie is bi.
>>
>>8853002
>Who should be my gay role model?
If you're a giant faggot type gay, Oscar Wilde (although he was a bislut). If you're not a humongous faggot, probably Gore Vidal. That guy was a smart motherfucker despite his bizarre ideas about sexuality. Alan Turing is good too, besides the whole forced-suicide thing.
>>
>>8854555
>Alan Turing is good too, besides the whole forced-suicide thing.
I guess it's not so clear whether Turing committed suicide, or if he was just irresponsible with hazardous chemicals. But I can't deal with someone proving the undecidability of the entscheidungsproblem and going on to say that machine intelligence is definitely happening.

>>8854482
>David Bowie
He may have been fabulous, but it's not so clear if he was bi. At one point he told Rolling Stone he was bi, but then retracted it. For someone who made a career of manufacturing personalities, that could mean anything.
>>
>>8853002
Da Vinci was gay, so was Oscar Wilde.
>>
>>8853002
Neil Patrick Harris I think his name is
>>
>>8853226
Best post itt, once you stop to think about it either gay men tend to be smarter than hetero men or there are many more gay men than most statistics show.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (94KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
94KB, 600x450px
>>8854555
>Oscar Wilde
>Gore Vidal
>>
>she suggested Sam Smith

Bad enough your therapist is a woman but this is just fucking appalling.
Tell her you like Peter Thiel. Say this even if you don't just to see her reaction.
>>
>>8853002
Bruce Vilanch, Alison Bechdel, Böfadese Knutts.
>>
>>8853002
Any of these >>8853226 are great historical figures to gain serious thought inspiration from.

As far as current and personally relatable, these are some of mine I find intriguing and not just because gAAaay:

pro skater Brian Anderson

Congressman Brian Sims

Frank Ocean

Anderson Cooper–not even joking

hell, Aubrey Plaza counts in my book even though she's bi and female
>>
Gaahl.
>>
>>8854691
Fuck yeah Alison Bechdel. Fun Home is fantastic, essential reading for anyone LGBT.
>>
>>8854691
>Böfadese Knutts
Please don't just make up names. This one is actually a bit physically revolting to read, I don't know how you did that but kindly stop.
>>
>>8853265
I am bi and he is my bi role model. I am now a long haired swordsman with intelligent friends and I fuck people of both sexes from other races because I am too alpha not to conquer. Still broke af. Got some of it right tho!
>>
>>8854752
Oh, if your including women the list gets soooo much bigger. Then you have Virginia Woolf (important writer) , Eleanor Roosevelt (first lady, diplomat, civil rights activist etc.) , Florence Nightingale (revolutionized nursing and medicine) , Emily Dickinson ( one of the most important english poets ever) , Lorraine Hansberry (important 20th century playwright), Margaret Mead (influential anthropologist), Queen Christina Of Sweden (Queen regnant of Sweden), Mary Edwards Walker (only female recipient of the Medal of Honor) and so on.
>>
>>8853002
Pride parade is the only role model you need
>>
>>8854929
>Eleanor Roosevelt was a lesbian
How much paint do you have to huff to attain this dhyana of lesbianity
>>
>>8854929
Emily Dickinson was American
>>
>>8854936
Its pretty well known that she had a long lasting relationship with Lorena Hickok, and married her cousin Franklin mostly for political reasons.
>>
>>8854941
English language is what I meant, sorry.
>>
>>8854945
>actually believing this
You'd seem less ridiculous if you claimed she was Milton Berle in a wig. The Hickok thing is a classic example of '90s dykes reading way too much into the social norms of an earlier age, like parsing every case of two people sleeping in the same bed as fucking. Hickok was a lesbian, yes, but there's nothing but fevered imagination to show that she ever got physical with Roosevelt. And in any case there's much more evidence for Roosevelt having affairs with men, so perforce she must be bi if you want to give the weak-to-nothingburger Hickok story any credence.

As for the marriage with FDR that's just a load of shit that you probably made up on the spot now, it's well known that the marriage only went sour when he fucked a piece on the side.
>>
File: lgbt boipuzzi.png (63KB, 400x318px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt boipuzzi.png
63KB, 400x318px
>>8853217
The correct term is boipozzy.
>>8853226
Plato was gay? That explains a lot about Republic, with its collectivization of women.
>>
>>8853002
I can't think of any role models I have, but what's keeping you from accepting it?

Imagine your favorite color was orange and even if everyone else hated orange, it's not like you could change that about yourself, or like what they think matters.
>>
File: Randi_speaking.png (851KB, 710x862px) Image search: [Google]
Randi_speaking.png
851KB, 710x862px
James Randi

Magician and super skeptic.
Exposed Uri Geller and Peter Popoff back in the day. Set up the James Randi educational foundation to "help people defend themselves from paranormal and pseudo-scientific claims. The JREF offers a still-unclaimed million-dollar reward for anyone who can produce evidence of paranormal abilities under controlled conditions."

Came out as gay at 81.
>>
>>8853002
If there were, they'd be prevented from being talked about in the media. That'd be the greatest blasphemy in this world.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.