[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming out to a partner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Anime_Goth_Girl_by_KisshuFan94.jpg (40KB, 335x535px) Image search: [Google]
Anime_Goth_Girl_by_KisshuFan94.jpg
40KB, 335x535px
How long should I wait after we're married to come out to my husbando?
>>
>>8852833
Come out as what? Gay?
>>
>>8852833
Until you have a joint bank account, home, car, etc. Because divorce due to transition isn't just a thing for straight couples.
>>
>>8852861
Trans. He doesn't know I have an inverted peen. We won't have sex until our wedding night. He's very conservative.
>>
>>8852911
When did you transition?
>>
why tell him at all? he probably won't even know the difference. just tell him you're infertile.
>>
>>8852919

>>8852924
He has to meet my family someday. I grew up in a small town. Someone will say something.
>>
>>8852946
>6
Impressive. Were your parents supportive?
>>
>>8852971
Yes. They had four boys and wanted a girl.
>>
>>8853040
Tell us the full story, how did you realize you were trans, how did you tell your parents, how did your transition go from there with blockers, hrt, legal changes, etc?
>>
>>8853053
That's not the purpose of this thread.
>>
>>8852911
That sounds like you're going to get murdered
>>
>>8852833

The equation is simple.
-(time you have known him) + 1 day, for all values greater than 1. So, if as of today, you knew him 675 days, 150 being married, the equation is
-(675) + 1 = 674 days before today. So one day after meeting him.
>>
>>8853208
I don't think so. His dick doesn't feel that small when I've brushed against it.

>>8853255
Troll harder, jealoushon.
>>
When the priest asks if anyone knows any objections to you getting married, hire an actor to be some douchebag to accuse you of actually being a dude. Tearfully confess everything, putting him on the spot to be all like "bb that doesn't matter, you're still a woman to me" (or not, but plenty of witnesses so he can't murder you)
>>
>>8853268

>Troll harder, jealoushon.

None of it was trolling and I'm not jealous. Why is it fine to sleep with him without telling him, but not if you marry him? The fact you recognize you need to tell him eventually means you know there is a valid reason for him to know at all. The question is, why do you think that's now and not earlier?
>>
>>8853268
>>8853375

Damn it, not sleeping with him in this case, but potentially wasting his time for so long.
>>
>>8852833
Fucking
immediately.
If you are not honest with him now, you don't deserve him because you don't actually love him, you care more about yourself and what he provides for you.
>>
>>8852833

Question, if you're an early transitioner, what documents did you get changed and at what ages? I'm also curious about whether that affected you having to sign up for selective service.
>>
>>8853131
Sure but throw us a bone.
>>
File: ?.png (433KB, 578x618px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
433KB, 578x618px
>>8853402
Sounds like some guy LARPing, the only way early trans "start transitioning at 6" is when their parents throw them into therapy for having "something wrong with them" for being GNC.
>>
>>8853268
>His dick doesn't feel that small when I've brushed against it.
Wait, what?
>>
>>8853375
>Why is it fine to sleep with him without telling him, but not if you marry him?
We haven't slept together. He decided we'd wait until marriage.

> The fact you recognize you need to tell him eventually means you know there is a valid reason for him to know at all.

Good point. I could just tell him my family died in a fire, but that would deny them the chance of meeting my hubby. Hmmm. I'll think about this.

>>8853393
I'm not quite ready yet.

>>8853402
All and when I was six.

>>8853429
One time when he hugged me. He hadn't had a wet dream in awhile, judging by the state of his laundry, and was easily excitable. A few other times I've felt it while we were slow dancing at other weddings.

>>8853419
That is not all that dissimilar from what happened to me.
>>
>>8853469
>That is not all that dissimilar from what happened to me.
But your parents still accepted you as a girl despite being so paranoid about your GNC that they carted you off to therapy?
>>
>>8853469

>All and when I was six.

Caraposter is right. I'm skeptical. Even with parents preferring a daughter, even having been GNC from the youngest ages, the likeliness of a probably conservative couple from a small town allowing their six year old to transition more than a decade back is low. Moreover, a name change could certainly be effected on every document, but changing legal gender on any of those documents was an impossibility for adults or required SRS. A 6 year old could much less have those changes made in the 00s.
>>
>>8853208
>>8853268
When I said murdered, I meant if you come out to him, he will kill you. Genuine conservatives hate people like you and he will feel like he has wasted his time with a mentally ill faggot and done gay shit when he is not gay.. God help you if he is religious also..
>>
>>8853486
No. They took me to therapy when I refused to use the bathroom because I didn't want to see my privates. Once they found out, they were very supportive.
>>
>>8853536
I agree with the rest of your post but
>but changing legal gender on any of those documents was an impossibility for adults or required SRS.
evidence?
>>
>>8853536
>probably conservative couple from a small town
College town. My parents were professors before they retired. It's the townies I worry about.

>>8853559
>God help you if he is religious also..
He doesn't mind my quasi-liberal libertarian philosophy, but that's a good point. I shouldn't tell him.
>>
File: retard.png (940KB, 1040x1130px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
940KB, 1040x1130px
>>8853536
All of the well known, now adult early transitioners today, were born in the early to mid 90s, transitioned in the mid 2000s (and changed their names as tweens), and were born to conservative/centrist parents in small communities.
>>
>>8853597
False. Not all states required surgery even back then. Again. They. Are. Jealoushons. :)
>>
File: IMG_20170911_230804_582.jpg (74KB, 480x796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170911_230804_582.jpg
74KB, 480x796px
>>8853597

Well, the primary document a six year old would have is a birth certificate. See pic related. The map was not like this in the mid 2000s, NY only started allowing changes of gender on birth certificates without proof of SRS in 2014, NJ is falsely listed as allowing birth certificate change because it passed both houses of the legislature but was vetoed in 2014 by Governor Christie. You could probably check when each state allowed legal change of sex on birth certificates without SRS, I haven't looked it up, but I am sure you won't find one before 2010.

>>8853660

That makes a bit more sense.

And you should still tell him. If him finding out the truth could potentially end the relationship, then the relationship is built on lies. I'm sure you wouldn't want him cheating on you with every woman around and making fun of you with them behind your back just because he never gets an STD.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.