[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it true that people dont always prep with an enema before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1480140658060.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1480140658060.gif
904KB, 500x532px
is it true that people dont always prep with an enema before anal? no one would actually pack fudge, right?
>>
>>8852532
why are you asking a website full of virgins this
>>
>>8852536
this tbhon
blowjobs are far more superior to anal anyway
>>
>>8852532
Not everybody's ass is all shitty all the time, especially with certain diets.
>>
>>8852532
Sometimes your lust can overcome your judgement and you think packing fudge wont be so but you deeply regret it afterwards and it makes your relationship kinda awkward for a couple days.
>>
>>8852532
Anal is icky desu. Why would you put your penis in there when mouths are so warm and welcoming and can actually pleasure you?
>>
>>8852715
THIS
also i poop from there
>>
>>8852727
you poop from your mouth?!?!?
>>
File: lol.jpg (31KB, 650x376px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
31KB, 650x376px
>>8852536
lmao
>>
>>8852734
uhhhh
yes?
everyone poops from their mouth, dummy
>>
>>8852543
t. fudgepacker
>>
I used to fuck my gf's ass from time to time, and she never enema'd. Never seen poop on my dick.

I also anally masturbate pretty often and my vibrators never get poopy, and I'm a hairy guy. No need to be so paranoid
>>
>>8852532
If we're talking about grindr fags you shouldn't be worried about that. You'll be much more worried about AIDS than a poopy benis
>use a condom
>>
>>8852562
THIS
Sometimes you are just too horny...
>>
>>8852532
I find that using pretty much half a pack of wet wipes, like 50, does the job well enough or even better
you just gotta make sure you reach right in there
also don't eat like an American
>>
>>8852536
Obviously speaking for yourself there.
>>
>>8853585
Have you actually tasted wet wipes?
Just take a shower and you don't have to clog your sewer system with all those wipes.
Do all trannies have this much OCD?
>>
File: 1505111900887.png (117KB, 286x230px) Image search: [Google]
1505111900887.png
117KB, 286x230px
My boypussy is literally a pussy.

It's almost always clean, I never have to wipe more than twice and it's very thin (comes out yellow because there's so little to thin out)

my poop is always solid and well-formed, doesn't come out in a mash.

A guy has never pulled his dick out and had smears of brown.

In fact It often comes out so clean and smells odorless that I'll suck it right afterwords.

The only time I EVER use an enema is 'just incase' when I'm feeling really really bad about myself or I feel my bowels aren't right. I have an extreme aptitude for sensing my body in every inch, and knowing the status and condition of everything going on. People may say this is bullshit but I don't know what to tell them, I can definitely feel differences in my brain, chest, bowels, etc.

I don't know what to say, maybe my size helps somehow... maybe my framework helps digestion or something....

it might be my diet, but I really do nothing special. I eat lots of junk and carbs and I overeat a lot and don't gain any weight, it helps to eat things that are already dry and solid.

I don't know what to tell you OP

But if you have any need for an enema, you sure as hell are one disgusting animal in comparison to me. I really don't understand anybody who has trouble keeping their boypussies clean. I take zero maintenance.
>>
>>8853836
it really just varies person to person
>>
>>8852532
applied for a job at a confectioners that made fudge and was specifically in product handling and packaging. fudge packer lmao. but yeah i've fucked without enema before, little poop never hurt no-one. its a lil undignified, i'd hate to have poop coming out of my butt, but if you get some on you you just wash it off
>>
File: disgusted dog.gif (2MB, 248x373px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted dog.gif
2MB, 248x373px
>>8853836
>In fact It often comes out so clean and smells odorless that I'll suck it right afterwords.
Jesus christ. Odorless and not smeared with shit doesn't mean clean, retard. Enjoy your e. coli.
>>
>>8852532
Even straights pack fudge, some men are just retarded.
>>
>>8852532
dont always need one, if you're hydrated with a decent diet and have good bowel movements most of the time a shower and a finger is all it takes to make sure you're clean.
>>
>>8854336
Well I don't have e. coli sooooo

I didn't know it was dangerous to do that, I just did what my boyfriend told me to do :c he said suck it, so i did. I dont know anything about e coli, how can you blame me for doing what my boyfriend says during sex?
>>
>>8852532
>his ass is full of poop all the time
stop eating literal shit m8
>>
>>8852539
THIS
I can blow somebody at almost any time, anal sex takes work. Why can't boys just fuck my face?
>>
>>8852751
Shit talker!
>>
File: H2m1mvd.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
H2m1mvd.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>8858368
>>
sometimes spontaneous sex is good. most of the time with a good diet you'll be clean. once in a while i'll notice a spec of shit, bu tlike whatever... i've fucked cis girls and gross stuff has come out too :p sex is gross! but as long as you're with someone who's super chill it's not a big deal when it happens, it's not like you're spraying the person in shit, or shitting the bed
>>
>>8858035
Oh, now I just feel bad for you. Not everyone has your best interests in mind, man. Don't do that anymore, you will absolutely get sick from it eventually. And find someone you can trust to not disrespect and endanger you by taking advantage of your ignorance, I mean goddamn.
>>
>>8853661
I have a hot bath afterwards too obviously, who the hell goes straight from taking a shit to having sex?
>>
>>8852562
This, but desu my bf and I just have a shower and by the time we get out it's coolio.
>>
>>8853585
>50 wet wipes
My sides are in orbit
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.