[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can bisexuals say "faggot"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: itsjovel2.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
itsjovel2.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Can bisexuals say "faggot"?
>>
>>8851923
Lemme try.
OP is a faggot.

Yeah it worked.
>>
File: 1475721267970.jpg (115KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
1475721267970.jpg
115KB, 960x719px
>>8851923
Shit I do and anyone can. It really just matters how others respond to it. If you don't care then, who cares if someone else does.
>>
>>8851923
They can say "fag".
>>
Can non-trans people and AGPs say "tranny"?
>>
>>8851923
Every person has the right to say any homophobic, transphobic or racist slur. They should not be punished for using those words because that is how free speech works.
>>
File: 1475693660580.gif (258KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
1475693660580.gif
258KB, 480x319px
>>8852279
I like your reply. It may not be right socially, but it is their right.

I may be gay, but I have not problem with others using the term unless they are using it as a derogatory term for a homosexual. If they wanna use it for a straight guy or out of anger i have no problem with it. Cause at that point its funny. If they wanna use it to hurt one of my own then i will fuck em up.
>>
>>8852279
But not liking you is a form of punishment.
>>
>>8851923
Bisexual is a modern euphemism for gays who are willing to repress their authentic sexuality to marry someone of the opposite sex for the sake of appearances and kids.

http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/news/20050830/study-bisexual-men-not-aroused-by-both-sexes#1

https://www.scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/sexual-arousal-patterns-of-bisexual-men

There has long been controversy about whether bisexual men are substantially sexually aroused by both sexes. We investigated genital and self-reported sexual arousal to male and female sexual stimuli in 30 heterosexual, 33 bisexual, and 38 homosexual men. In general, bisexual men did not have strong genital arousal to both male and female sexual stimuli. Rather, most bisexual men appeared homosexual with respect to genital arousal, although some appeared heterosexual. In contrast, their subjective sexual arousal did conform to a bisexual pattern. Male bisexuality appears primarily to represent a style of interpreting or reporting sexual arousal rather than a distinct pattern of genital sexual arousal.
>>
File: 1475688327198.gif (240KB, 150x107px) Image search: [Google]
1475688327198.gif
240KB, 150x107px
>>8852327
Ok, then how do you explain men attracted to breasts and a feminine appearance but wanna fuck ass and suck cock?
>>
>>8852333
They are gay nigga
>>
File: 1476105162142.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1476105162142.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>8852341
So your saying guys that would crave a woman, but like male genitalia are just plain gay?
>>
You mean can bisexual men, to which I say sure. The real question is should cis females say queer? Due to female privilege cis women do not face antihomosexual oppression the same way men nd trans women do. Queer is a slur used against gay men and trans women, usually before a beating. As such cis women using the term queer is like an Asian using the word nigger. But cis women love to call themselves queer, mostly because it is ambiguous and a way for them to be cishet and pretend to be lgbt.

So yeah any cis women who uses the word queer should be stopped.
>>
>>8851991
Yes cis gay men who do drag or cross dress can say it. They have more right to the word than trans men do.
>>
>>8852356
Yes. If you crave biological men, you are gay.
>>
>>8852312
100% this. Spot on.
>>
File: 1476243764602.png (136KB, 400x558px) Image search: [Google]
1476243764602.png
136KB, 400x558px
>>8852478
Thank you, I am glad someone agrees with me.

>>8852411
Well if I crave both for different reasons then what does that make me. I have consigned myself to homosexuality for the simple fact that straight women wont want me back because i have been with men. However, this is something we should be able to work past at this point. If i find women attractive and men attractive then it should classify me bi, however social norms say once you go gay you must not stray.

I'm damned if I do, but if I don't to myself I ain't true.
>>
>>8852534
There is no proof you actually find women attractive. Most men have a strong emotional preference for long-term gendered intimacy. It is entirely possible to lie and obfuscate what this preference is short of measuring your penis.
>>
File: 1476089948023.jpg (2MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1476089948023.jpg
2MB, 2400x3000px
>>8852538
My proof is to myself and my past lovers. This is a personal sort of proof. I can't prove this to you over the internet. However, I find women attractive physically. I find men attractive mentally and physically. Mainly cause most of my old ex gfs have been nags after a while or cheated on me. The best gf i had acted like a guy in temperament and attitude. I dated her for two years, but she cheated on me while I was in Iraq. After her i decided i would try men, it was a secret and it grew to where I like both about the same. This is not societies perception however. They think your either the one or other. And because of this i just tell folks I'm gay. Mainly because of this perception. I prefer a best friend I can fuck, as opposed to a gf i can fuck and find highly sexually arousing but our mental processes are varied.
>>
>>8852279

This. Besides, its context. I actually encourage it to help straight friends relax around me.

I dont mind being called a fag cuz I am. If guys arent allowed to make fun of cocksucking butt clowns, who the hell *can* they make fun of.

The only exception for me is if a stranger or hostile party says it *meaning* coward, in which case I have to treat it as a challenge.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.