[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come most homophobia/derision seem to be directed at gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (15KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 281x179px
How come most homophobia/derision seem to be directed at gay men/trans women?

I don't think I ever seen an homophobe treating lesbians the way they treat gay men.
>>
>>8851816
Misandry.
>>
Because gay people are gross and homosexuality is wrong! Lesbians are fucning hot I wannadump a load in their vaginas h

Transgendereds are mentally ill. You cant just change who you are it's unnatural. Never been with a shemale before though...wouldnt mind if she's discreet
>>
Homophobes are generally men, at least the loud ones, and they're not confident enough in their sexuality.
They're afraid of gay men finding them attractive, and they're afraid of being attracted to a trans woman, because they see them as men.
>>
>>8851830
This. To add to this, men spend 90% of their time thinking about sex. Gay men are no different.

So the straight dude don't want to be treated like women.
>>
>>8851816
femininity is viewed as inferior to masculinity
>>
>>8851816
Female privilege.
>>
>>8851816
Homophobia is an extension of misogyny. Straight men have to repress their misogyny to deal with a female partner and attract her so they take it out on men they perceive as overly feminine.
>>
>>8852884

This too. People underestimate how much homophobia sparked by females gets taken very seriously. Notice the anti-gay ad in Australia recently was all female?
>>
>>8851816
female privilege
>>
Female privilege dictates that violence against men is normalized.
>>
>>8851816
because little boys are taught that it's ok to beat people as long as they're also boys and that violence against girls is a horrible unforgivable crime
>>
>>8852888
>anti-gay ad in Australia
link?
>>
Because its wrong to hit or bully women even when they think they are men
>>
>>8852970
dont have a link but it was all mothers being like dont make my kids into faggots vote no
>>
>>8852981
well thats clear manipulation exploiting mother and children theme in proipaganda

but women can be very homophobic just not as openly hostile as men
>>
>>8852981
>don't make my kids into faggots
Oh my god they're going full Alex Jones
>>
>>8852963
This
>>
>>8853057
>>8853061
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBAw7UzdXZ0

found it
its basically saying if you make it ok for gays to marry then they will make kids wear dresses and there will be compulsory faggotry or something

theyre basically helen lovejoy from the simpsons screaming wont someone please think of the children

and when they say "roleplay same sex relationship" what actually happened was the teacher would ask "imagine what it would be like for the law to reject who you love, for it to be illegal to marry your current partner" or something along those lines
>>
>>8851816

Passive homosexuality in males is viewed as weakness
Active homosexuality in males is perceived as mere vice
Active homosexuality in females is perceived as insanity
Passive homosexuality in females is perceived as ideal.
>>
>>8853080
thats some horseshit substitution and false equivalency

besides this is saying enforcing gender norms on boys like its something that has to remain and is unquestionably good
no one cares if a girl can wear pants, but boy if *can* wear a dress? ohh the horror
>>
>>8853948
being in australia during summer and being forced to wear long pants is unsafe
I remember someone getting heat stroke
We couldnt really get any work done because it was so hot with long pants on
>>
>>8851816

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effemimania

Feminine behavior in those assigned male at birth is considered shameful plus cismen think gay men and transwomen are out to make them gay which makes homophobia and transphobia higher amongst men then women.

For example in every poll done over support for gay marriage theres a gap between men supporting gay marriage with 55% of men saying they approve of gay marriage and 65% of women saying they support gay marriage.

meanwhile women dating women and transmen are considered masculine and therefore doing something "brave" and also transmen are less likely to be considered threats to a cis guys sexuality because their transitioning to male and the male appearance does not attract them. so homophobia and transphobia against assigned female at birth are lower.

tldr: masculinity is shit
>>
>>8854115
>They consider their masculinity under attack
>LGBT poster: tldr: masculinity is shit
Hmmm
>>
You haven't heard of rape therapy?
I'm not really familiar with lesbian issues but rape therapy is pretty damn prevalent, especially in africa.
>>
File: AnalSex.png (564KB, 1302x1172px) Image search: [Google]
AnalSex.png
564KB, 1302x1172px
>>8853080
I bet that first lady does anal. She looks down as fuck.
>>
>>8855433
What do you think happens to gay men in those places, idiot?
>>
Because the "default" is straight male, everyone else is here for the ride.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.