[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be ordinary male > spend a lot of time arguing with trannies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: autism.png (178KB, 446x447px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
178KB, 446x447px
> be ordinary male
> spend a lot of time arguing with trannies online
> think they're full of shit about gender but nice people
> discuss gender alot and start introspecting about my gender
> start wondering what it would be like to transition and be a girl
> have these thoughts a lot that I should see what the fuss is about
> end up spending hours browsing dresses and thinking about transitioning nonstop

Fug
>>
>>8851428
>be ordinary male
>argue with trannies alot

Dude hahaha if you come to this board you might have issues without knowing them, gl hf
>>
>>8851428
>be ordinary male

Sure thing anon. Now take your titty skittles like a good girl.
>>
>>8851484
>>8851467
I don't think I'm a tranny, I have a fascination and intrusive thoughts over transitioning and being a transgirl. I'm like a trans-transgender.
>>
>>8851504
no you're just a weak low test beta male.
>>
>>8851516
Maybe, but I'm not unhappy being who I am. I'd more like to be a transgirl is all.
>>
>>8851544
Don't do it
>>
First of all you shouldn't feel bad for having these thoughts. It's normal for a lot of people to have thoughts like these in the course of their lives, even if they choose not to do anything with it.

I suggest you seriously take time to consider things. Put yourself in the mindset of what it would be like to be the other gender and ask yourself if that is what you really want. Is it just that you fantasize about it like a kink or fetish, or is it something more? Are you unhappy with your masculine characteristics, to the point of wishing you never had them? Having dysphoria over these things is usually the biggest indicator that you're trans. Perhaps try looking into trans-related media or something like that and see how it resonates within you. Among my fag weaboo friends I usually would recommend Hourou Musuko but your mileage may vary.

In the end the most important person in you in this process. Don't just jump to conclusions right away. Introspect and give yourself time to sort this out.
>>
>>8851428
>hate trannies
>eventually turns to be a case of subconscious repression
Is this the fate of /pol/ users who troll this board?
>>
>>8852358
Kinda reminds me of how most /pol/acks weren't racist before they started frequenting the board. Ironic that they'd fall into the exact same trap by visiting /lgbt/. No idea if our board choices represent suppressed desires or if we're simply that susceptible to groupthink.

>t. former /pol/ack
>>
>>8851428
H A T C H I N G
E G G
>>
>>8851428
Energetic. Exchange. This is what I'm talking about, writ large.

>>8851504
By the laws of EE, anon, let me append two words to your post. "For. Now."

>>8852358
Yes. Almost every single one of them.

Sonmi-451: "Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."
>>
>>8852358
I myself don't hate trannies, am really attracted to them for some reason.
>>
>>8851428
I just wanna say I'm a cis female who sometimes spends a lot of time in trans spaces and sometimes I start to wonder if I'm an FTM egg, but I'm not so far.
>>
>>8851428
When did you first start imagining you were a girl when you fapped?
>>
Yay, we've converted another one!
>>
It's almost like having an obsession with some obscure topic might mean there's some underlying reasons to it

It would be like saying "I hate movies therefore I'm going to obsessively watch movies just to prove I don't like them"
>>
>>8852627
>tfw someone quotes that random-ass movie that you watched years ago and only remembered the name of the Asian girl
>>
>>8854202
autism. the reason is autistic gender fixation.
...or something...
...but it's definitely not that you're trans! no way
>>
I'm in a similar situation, my need for femininity comes and goes like I'm a werewolf. All of a sudden I'll go for a month or two where I can't stop thinking about it, wishing I could just drop everything and transition, wear girls clothes at home and sometimes makeup, it's all I can think about.

And then it just goes away. And I feel like a man, and I want to do manly shit and notice girls sexually again, and have no feelings whatsoever about wishing I was a girl.

And then the months hit again.

I know I never should if the feelings are this inconsistent, and I'm probably just a fetishist, but it's weird how it comes out of absolutely nowhere and lasts for some time
>>
>>8851428
Hey look, it's someone the bitterhons got to.
Don't trust bitterhons!

Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!

>>8851484
/mtfg/ shilling.

>>8851504
Transgender OCD. It eill pass in time. Get off this board, and STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!

>>8852358
It's more that bitterhons want to make the world trans. I will always fight against them.

>>8852581
This is also another point, however for me personally I've been AGP for many years, before I knew what AGP was.

>>8852586
Nope.

>>8854194
>celebrating mental illness
You disgust me.

>>8857170
Autists are much more likely to have dysphoria.

>>8857385
Dysphoria comes in waves. That's standard.
Doesn't mean you should trap yourself.
>>
Mate, It's a trap, or something that happens to you, just like some people happen to be really into steampunk or some shit. They're not born this way, it's an the autistic mind playing trickery on you.

When I was 18 I tried on mommies make up, she even found out which was so embarrassing that I did not think about(If I don't have to think about it than it can't hurt me type of logic). Wearing eyeliner and lipstick is a slippery slope, especially for autistic minded people like us here on 4chan. I also used to fantasies about being able to turn into a hot woman and fuck all by big cocked friends, but I don't do that anymore because that's a slippery slope to this transition madness.
>>
File: what a twist.jpg (8KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
what a twist.jpg
8KB, 300x225px
Welcome to hell OP. Enjoy your stay!

...and I'm sure chemicals in our water have nothing to do with this.
>>
All the varied responses to this thread should prove you would've been better off if you had just taken the blue pill. Instead you pigheadedly and doggedly pursued what you could not comprehend and have found yourself slipped into the pool of hermaphroditos like so many of the lost souls on here.
>>
>>8851428
You dumbo. Get mental therapy from /pol/ asap.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.