[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for cis people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: xfI0OW4.png (3MB, 1600x1507px) Image search: [Google]
xfI0OW4.png
3MB, 1600x1507px
If you had been born the other gender, would you transition to your current gender?
>>
No. I'd be using my titty privilege left and right.
>>
Nah, it wouldn't make me hate my body any less than I do now so what would be the point?
>>
>>8849660
t. repressing mtf
>>
>>8849655
Maybe but I have a hard time fitting in with anyone so probably not
I'm autistic so realistically no Iwouldn't transition since I'm asexual and don't fit in with either gender or sex. I've felt excluded my entire life
>>
>>8849655
I'm a cis female who is bi and I think I probably wouldn't. I'm not particularly feminine and I think if I grew up in a male body I would have probably just went with it. That being said I have no idea what it's like to experience gender dysphoria, so I could be totally wrong.
>>
>>8849655
No. Not worth the trouble. I'm male, but I don't think there's any aspect of my life that depends on being male.
>>8849690
I'm confused. In what way do you hate your body?
>>
Nope.
If I looked masculine but handsome I'd be happy.
If I looked feminine but pretty I'd be happy.
I suppose if I was ugly I'd be as happy as I was now? And now I feel sad.
>>8850012
>but I don't think there's any aspect of my life that depends on being male
THIS
>>
No, nothing in my life currently would differ if I weren't male, tough to say 100% though
>>
>>8849704
nah, just a vacuous borderline, you projecting automaton!
>>
>>8850320
>you projecting automaton
?
>>
>>8849655
Nope, I do not suffer from gender disphoria but I'm not gender euphoric anyways. I've never felt like "a real man" and I've never identified myself with standard male characters. I felt closer to Spiderman, Kim possible, Storm or Obi-wan , than to Conan, Rocky or Terminator). And since I'm bi now I think I would have kept being bi if I was a woman, but probably I would have a bf by now instead of a gf.

You can be uncomfortable with your gender but you can also be ok with it without giving a fuck about it.
>>
>>8849655
>would you give up being a female

Nope. Honestly I think I'd love living as a female. Not just because sex, but because I could put on skirts and look at myself in the mirror and think "yeah, this is me." And before you say it, I'm not trans because I'm not dysphoric. The overwhelming majority of the population would live as females if gender was optional.
>>
I've thought about it a bit. Very difficult to say but I have a feeling that I would feel alright as either gender. I have no desire to be female but I think if I was born female, I'd have had no desire to be male.
>>
>>8849655
No. Unless I became mentally ill of course
>>
>>8850568
>ywn know this feel
>>
>>8850568
>The overwhelming majority of the population would live as females if gender was optional.
i cant handle all this repression
>>
>>8849655
The question doesn't make sense. If 'I' had been born another gender it would be a different 'I'. 'I' would not be me
>>
>>8849655
no i would just be myself. u should try it.
>>
>>8849655
No way, why would I turn down being female? That'd be insane
>>
>>8849655
I like how trannies can't handle the truth: nobody has a gender identity. ordinary people just deal with being the sex they are.
>>
>>8849655
Man I think it would suck because lesbians fucking hate trannies.

I would probably end up alone and never marrying if I wasn't cis. I'm already retarded as fuck and not feminine at all, give me a fucking penis and I would be in deep shit.
>>
>>8849655
no way bro, i'd be a cis female with legit interests in video games, sport and cars, imagine the boys crawling at your feet if you were even slightly attractive. if i was an ftm i'd be all that plus insane and surgically mutilated, cis is best
>>
>>8849655
idk, honestly. if my brain was suddenly placed into the body of a 4 year old girl, i'd probably be too busy focused on using my time and knowledge to my advantage to build an empire for myself. i'd maintain most of my same hobbies, but i'd have to adapt to being smaller and weaker, with a lower maximal potential.
if i was cute and petite, i'd probably just be a lipstick lesbian for practical reasons. being 5'2'' or some shit as a ftm would blow dick, so i'd likely be more successful in the earlier part of life staying female. but if it was an actual inhibiting factor, i'd hop on T in a second. it'd suck dealing with periods/being small/not having a dick but i might be able to work with it. i'd still prefer being a dude, but there are a lot of things i want to do currently that i can't so it'd largely just be a shift in what things i'm mad about. the makeup and dress bullshit would be fucking terrible, but i'd assume a few decades of exposure and socialization would make it at least bearable for short periods if that's the best option.
however, if suddenly robocock technology becomes readily available i am sure as shit becoming a megamanlet with a 12'' robocock and a vial of test in my system at all times
>>
>>8851669
>t. spiritual successor to the people who said heterosexual wasn't an orientation
>>
depends on how bad the dysphoria was. If there was no chance of passing, I would probably stay the sex I was born.
>>
>>8849655
Probably not. As long as I'm a reasonably attractive man with a good life I don't care
>>
>>8849655
I'd be born an ugly girl so I would be miserable, but no, I don't see why I would.

Try to transition to be an ugly boy instead? what's the point? still miserable
>>
>>8854391
Aren't genetics great?
>>
>>8849655
Why would you ask something so useless? They can't answer accurately, they have no idea what dysphoria feels like. Most of them don't even know what it is.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.