[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what if i'm an asexual mtf >that doesn't exist!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1504717185189.png (171KB, 455x405px) Image search: [Google]
1504717185189.png
171KB, 455x405px
what if i'm an asexual mtf
>that doesn't exist!!
but agp and hsts do? give me a break lmao

you people will believe anything
>>
>>8848647
A lot of HSTS identify as asexual gays and asexual lesbians pre-transition.
>>
the blanchard cultists say you're either confused or lying when you say you're anything outside of their two categories
>>
>>8848647
The technical name for AGPs is non-homosexual transsexuals.

That should answer your question.
>>
>>8848656
She obviously just doesn't know where ace trannies fit in it. She's not lying or confused except in that she simply doesn't know the typology, like you.
>>
>>8848681
i know the typology, but you morons scream and have a fit when i say i'm into men, and call me pseudohet, and call asexual people fetishists when that just doesn't make sense
>>
>>8848647
The blanchard terminology is stupid, you can most definitely be an asexual mtf
>>
>>8848693
>i know the typology,
Really, because you didn't seem to know that ace trannies had a place in it...
>>
>>8848673
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>8848693
>can't distinguish pissy trolls/fake Blanchardians from TruBlanchardians
Heh nothing personnel, kiddo.
>>
>>8848726
Read MTIMB.
>>
>>8848715
One can be familiar with an idea without thinking it has merit.
>>
File: masked.woman.jpg (151KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
masked.woman.jpg
151KB, 640x640px
>>8848647
Aces don't transition because sex doesn't interest them.
Put another way: You don't exist.
>>
>>8848974
What about AMAB aces who are disgusted at the male aspects of their body but have no desire for sex? That's the problem with Blanchardism, it refuses to consider any source of dysphoria outside of sex, which means it either ends up going neo-Freudian and seeing sex in everything, or broadening the definition of "sex" to the point that the term loses all meaning.
>>
File: WorldPride_2012_-_175.jpg (2MB, 3008x2008px) Image search: [Google]
WorldPride_2012_-_175.jpg
2MB, 3008x2008px
>>8849015
Aces don't get disgusted by their bodies.
They are too busy marching in pride parades.
>>
>>8849111
Do trans people not participate in pride parades?
>>
>>8849172
What is a non-sequitur, Alex?
>>
>>8849197
It's not a non-sequitur, considering that >>8849111
implied that participation in pride parades indicates one does not have gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8848673
AGP has actually been found by pretty much every researcher since blanchard (as well as in blanchard's own research, which he conveniently ignores) to be present in a substantial portion of male-attracted trans women, and absent in a substantial portion of non-male attracted trans women.

Additionally, when comparing with other points of data, rates of AGP are higher among white trans women than in black or hispanic trans women, and also lower in younger trans women than in older trans women. However, these groups do not correspond with differing rates of sexuality.(Veale, Clarke,
and Lomax 2008 )

Thus while there may be a correlation of higher rates of AGP with certain groups of non-male attracted trans women, it cannot be a causal one, by simple logic, much less can it be used as an identifying characteristic, when even in studies conducted by Blanchard around 20% of his so called "HSTS" score positively on having AGP, while around 20% of so called "Non-homosexual transsexuals" score negatively on the having AGP (Blanchard, 1989). Later, better conducted studies with broader samples have shown even higher discrepancies in data from what Blanchard's model claims (Nuttbrock
et al. 2009) (Veale et al. 2008), but what is most damning is that Blanchard's own data disproves his model.
>>
File: dripping_hole.gif (1MB, 540x750px) Image search: [Google]
dripping_hole.gif
1MB, 540x750px
>>8849210
>participation in pride parades indicates one does not have gender dysphoria
Reading Comprehension 2/10
Participation in pride parades indicates Aces are too busy to notice that their bodies are disgusting.
Trannies don't leave the house because they are too busy staring at their disgusting bodies in the mirror and contemplating suicide so they can't participate in pride parades.
>>
>>8849230
>Thus while there may be a correlation of higher rates of AGP with certain groups of non-male attracted trans women, it cannot be a causal one, by simple logic,
What logical flaws are there in this sentence?
>>
>>8849242
>Participation in pride parades indicates Aces are too busy to notice that their bodies are disgusting.
And that should apply equally to trans people who participate in pride parades.

>Trannies don't leave the house because they are too busy staring at their disgusting bodies in the mirror and contemplating suicide so they can't participate in pride parades.
So you DO claim that trans people do not participate in pride parades. So much for all that "non-sequitur" nonsense. And you're criticizing my reading comprehension for CORRECTLY understanding the implication of your post?
>>
>>8849257
why should it apply equally to trans people?
i don't care what your mommy told you, life isn't fair.
>>
>>8849248
There aren't, but that's not a sentence, its a clause.
>>
>>8849297
Yes there are but you'd rather have dogmatism over logic.
>>
>>8849283
>why should it apply equally to trans people?
Because there isn't any evidence that it shouldn't. If asexuals can overcome dysphoria by going to pride parades, it should be possible for non-asexual trans people to do the same. Likewise, if gender dysphoria is debilitating enough to prevent non-asexual trans people from attending pride parades, then the same should apply to asexual trans people.

>i don't care what your mommy told you, life isn't fair.
This isn't about "fairness", it's about inconsistency. "Life isn't fair" doesn't mean you can disregard established patterns just become something is slightly different.
>>
>mtf
>openly gay/bi throughout school but only had boyfriends and one gf later
>got with a girl recently
>we have a daddy daughter thing
>shes the daddy
>confuses everyone
good feel
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.