[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People born without vulvas: what's it like growing up without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (157KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 800x1200px
People born without vulvas: what's it like growing up without one? When did you first find out what a vagina is (and the clitoris and labia)? What was your reaction? Did you think it was awesome or gross or both? Are you annoyed at having an overbearing heavy crotch instead of what girls get?
>>
my first reaction was nothing because i am not a vulvaphobe tbhon
>>
>>8848539
This. I have no problem accepting I am gay, unlike HSTS.
>>
>>8848496
Why only a vulva? Isn't it a vagina?

Sorry, am less knowledgeable on female anatomy.
>>
I knew boys had penises and girls had vaginas since forever, I don't remember ever learning that, it was just innate knowledge and I felt nothing about it.
>>
>>8848554
You don't see the actual portion of the vagina unless you spread it open.
t. vagina pro
>>
>>8848496
ive just kind of always known
played naked a lot as a kid until about 6 and by then id figured it out

I think id rather have a penis objectively
dysphoria doesnt care about my objective opinions
>>
>>8848496
first time I had learned about it was the internet Thought it sounded better than having a dick desu so here I am now.
>>
I was very surprised to find out that it wasn't a gaping hole where dicks are
>>
>>8848496
It was just kind of there, until I was 12. I learned the terms when I was younger than that, but it didn't click in my mind at that point. Then, it became unbearable. It's always in the way and I hate it. Penises are so dumb.
>>
>>8848496
It's like growing up with one except you can stand up and pee and you're raised as a boy
Idk, I have an older sister and my parents aren't prudes so as a small child
I don't think having a dick bothers me much, I sit down and pee anyway, don't get boners in public or anything

being a guy is ok
>>
>>8849181
>and you're raised as a boy
BIG DIFFERENCE RIGHT THERE
>>
>>8849190
Well yeah but that's a given, if I had a vagina I'd probably be even more depressed but thankfully my body & soul suit eachother pretty well.
>>
>>8849209
>if I had a vagina I'd probably be even more depressed
?
>>
>>8849222
Meaning I'd be a boy in a girl's body, genius
>>
>>8849254
Oh right I forgot that happens.
>>
File: 2076212.jpg (730KB, 910x1120px) Image search: [Google]
2076212.jpg
730KB, 910x1120px
>>8849277
fucking transbians lmfao
>>
>>8848496
Having a penis is wonderful. I love the feeling of having something between my thighs. Also, a feeling build up in your crotch sometimes that can only be relieved by pushing something up against it real hard, like the feeling of a body stretch but for your crotch, and the same endorphins get released and it's just such a good feeling.
t. not a tranny
>>
>>8849181
Yeah, I never got the boner in public thing. Maybe I could sympathize when I was 14.
>>
>>8849350
You gotta learn to control it pretty quickly if being naked around other guys (ie sauna) is part of your culture.
>>
>>8849374
Male disprivilege.
>>
>What's it like growing up without one?
It's okay I guess, I never really paid much attention to my penis when I was a child, so you sort of forget that it's there, unless your underwear is starting to wedge or for whatever reason you needed to adjust your penis and/or tessticles.
> When did you first find out what a vagina is (and the clitoris and labia)?
I only have brothers, so never saw a sister's junk or anything like that. When I was around 7 or 8, I was on a holiday at some spanish resort, and I was playing on a beach until this butt naked girl about my age started talking to me and asking me to play with her. That was the first time I saw a vagina, and I wasn't repulsed or anything, mostly just confused. Kept wondering "seriously girl, where's your willy?" But I kinda came to the conclusion myself that she was an amputee victim, so I didn't ask cause I thought it would be rude. I found out what vaginas actually were when my parents gave me a cartoony sex ed book, and that's when I had my big "OOOHHH" moment. Don't remember how I learned about all the other parts like the clitoris etc, probably because vaginas simply weren't interesting to me (but at that age, I wish they did, hated the idea that I was a fag), either the same book, or science class.
>Are you annoyed at having an overbearing heavy crotch instead of what girls get?
Not really, having a vagina most often comes with a pair of breasts hanging off your chest, which seems to me a lot more overbearing than the dangly bits between my legs.
t. Cis gay guy
>>
I went trough the park with my cousin, mum and auntI and my cousin needed to pee. I dont remember exactly but from that day on, I just knew that girls had vaginas. It was pretty gross for me.
>>
>>8849350
Yeah I masturbate 3-4 times a day so I haven't had a public erection since I was a young teenager [spoiler]haven't had an erection while trying to fuck someone either[/spoiler]
>>
>>8848496
>what's it like growing up without one?
I'm guessing it's a lot easier. No monthly mess, easier to clean in general, the only real problem is my balls getting stuck to my leg.

>When did you first find out what a vagina is (and the clitoris and labia)?
Grade five I think.

>What was your reaction? Did you think it was awesome or gross or both?
I was certain it was the grossest thing ever, at the time.

>Are you annoyed at having an overbearing heavy crotch instead of what girls get?
Hell no. I do appreciate vagina now but I am very happy with my equipment.
>>
>>8848496
Uhhhhhh, I never really cared about any of that untill like 14 or so.

The first time I guess I figured out what a vagina was, was when my little sister was running through the lawn naked, and I was kinda just staring at her vag slit. Thought it was wierd how close it came to her butt tho.

I guess that's when I started pushing my penis inside out and pretending it was the same thing.

I can tell you though I'm extremely jealous of girls. I don't really use my dick and penetrating people is boring as hell. I would take periods over having a dick any day of the week. I hate that I'll never be able to properly have sex. I used to kinda get off by rubbing the area where my bag would be. I hate not being able to get pregnant. I hate having to rely solely on anal for sexual pleasure. I can't believe people actually like being male.
>>
>>8848496
>What's it like growing up without one.
Has its ups and downs :^):^):^)
No but actually only benefit is probably that I don't have to worry about periods.

>When did you first find out what a vagina is (and the clitoris and labia)
I remember reading a book about puberty at the library when I was in middle school.

>What was your reaction?
Tbh I thought girls had dicks, and my hopes were crushed. Growing up as the eldest AMAB in my family kept me sheltered from that I guess.

>Did you think it was awesome or gross or both.
I thought vulvas were fascinating. Gross but a weird shape and cool that babies come out of them. I don't and didn't like my dick. It felt wrong. Tbh I only remember reading the girl part of that puberty book lmao.

>Are you annoyed you were cursed with a dong?
Yes.
>>
Attention people who replied:

Literally no one gives a fuck
>>
>wanting a bleeding bacteria hole that you have to take pills every time you want to fuck with to avoid spending nine months growing a baby
>>
>>8851891
>wanting a fleshy tumor-rod between your legs
>>
as someone who has sucked a lot of dick and eaten a lot of pussy, dick smells and tastes way worse. you can cry "axe wound" all you want, but it won't magically give you the hygene you need to really act high and mighty.
>>
>>8851899
you can't even make it sound bad. seriously? 'fleshy tumor rod'? looooool

enjoy the bleeding hole roastie.
>>
>post starts with gender inclusive phrasing "ppl born without vulvas"
>ends with "are u annoyed u dont have what GIRLS get???"

weak b8 m8
>>
>>8851925
>when cancer doesn't sound that bad
I can't say I'm surprised desu, since it's coming from the group that thinks aids is an acceptable risk so you can take part in fucking shitholes
>>
>>8848496
I wish I didn't have this dumb vag... It's constantly leaking and I have to wear panty liners (I've been checked for everything, there's nothing wrong) and if I don't change them several times a day I'll get itchy. Vaginal penetration feels like nothing or just flat out uncomfortable, I only feel sexual sensation in my clit. I don't even care about most other parts of my body, I just wish I had a damn peen instead! (my clit is friggin microscopic and difficult to stimulate)
>>
>>8852038
Forgot to mention the monthly red annoyance that lasts for a full week for me... even more to hate about this thing!
>>
>>8851932
kek
>>
File: 1502672196372.png (259KB, 350x417px) Image search: [Google]
1502672196372.png
259KB, 350x417px
>>8852038
>>8852044
obvious roleplaying mtf
>>
>>8852051
I wish, then I'd get my chance to have a peen.
>>
>>8852051
Could also just be an odd FTM, desu.
>>
>>8852178
Yeah, guess I kinda am.
>>
>>8848496
First found out when looking at my sister's crotch after a bath when I was 4 and she was 2. I pointed to her clitoris and asked my mom why her penis was so small, and then got the explanation. Growing up without one definitely made experimenting with penetrative masturbation more damaging, cause I was stupid as a teenager and frequently mishandled my anus. Still wish I had one to make sex a bit easier, but I'm still up in the air on vaginoplasty vs. just an orchi, since the main thing I hate dealing with crotch-wise is having large testes that are hard to tuck, and even then are pretty visible.
>>
>>8848496
I find vagoos disgusting, always have, dicks are awesome tbqhf.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.