[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On the Homosexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1437457732498.jpg (316KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1437457732498.jpg
316KB, 1280x960px
Hello /lgbt/. I am here today to talk with you about the homosexual in contemporary society. Perhaps they have acted and been different, perhaps more conventional and secretive about their lifestyles, perhaps otherwise. With the generalized rise in acceptance of the homosexual and his ways perhaps we see more of his honestly degenerate character, or perhaps this ubiquitous and routine acceptance has destroyed the balance within his character. One has to entertain some fairly complex mental gymnastics to ignore the glaring dysfunction of the homosexual community at large. Many facets exist; for example we have the infection rate data, compounded by the increased tendency to view it with what one terms tolerance, making it a more everyday affair. Does this not strike you as completely antithetical to the health of the population? I say of course of the gay community but also of the health of society, the conglomerate systems of organized human ways of contemporary existence. When one commits as the bug chaser does, I witness in it a desire for obliteration. Personally, I believe that the mere existence of these energies is conducive to the spread of the red gloom of destruction. The miasma of contemporary society, this filth that we find ourselves swallowing constantly, is responsible for the sick disease which eats away at us. What it is could be termed culture, or in other words what it is, how it is, etc. that humans do with their time. Ours is not conducive to a bright posterity but rather an onerous one. Or more likely yet, none at all.
A fatalistic sleep of death has been poured into us, and we have drunk deep the waters of our own degradation. Indeed, we have something so great upon us that it will make men out of us or die. The difference between a man and a boy, is the propensity toward shaping the world such that we exist. /?
>>
>>8848101
Are you sober? Are you gay? We rarely get actual gay people here. Mostly snowflakes.
>>
>>8848101
Spare us, Rorschach, we saw Watchmen already. Now give us an edge 'NOOOOOOOO' and get it over with.
>>
gay culture is super fucked

im gay

it doesn't have to be this way though, we can reform what it means to be gay and curate a positive, generative, healthy culture that becomes a net positive to the human race
>>
tbhon that's a pretty good speech
too bad it isn't yours tbhon
>>
>>8848157
tbhon it was too long didnt read but I am going to take your word on it because you are a tbhon poster tbhon.
>>
the degeneracy of homosexuals should be your absolute least concern with respect to the state of contemporary society
>>
>>8848156
/thread

END. THREAD.
>>
Now of course you will shriek the following:
Yes, this is only one issue, and gay people aren't an important one. Believe me, it's not high in my personal list of things that I think about. Still I find you all interesting enough to glance at and know. And I can see in you a very peculiar contemporary phenomenon. And how you all agitate politically for society to accept you and your lifestyles as essentially on the same level as those of the straights.
And granted, bug chasers are.. a minority of sorts, though I think the gay men generally speaking are closer to it than they would be comfortable admitting. And straight people are degenerate as well, of course. It's not just about the sodomy and poo poo eating, what I find fascinating and yet disgusting is your effeminate nature.
>>
Do you expect your father, who held you when you were a mere babe, to celebrate getting fucked in the ass by some mentally ill man 10 or 20 years your senior? Truly, you do disgust me and most others (much acceptance has been garnered through the ubiquitous proaganda via public school, the media, and respective conversations). This is why I personally don't think about you. I don't like thinking about you, and I see nothing worthwhile in gay culture. You do not understand pride, nor do you understand the folly when you embrace this vacuous notion. You make yourselves such that you do not know how to exist properly in the world, and the reason for this is that it infantilizes you. Homosexuals could I suspect achieve balance, I'd have a hard time thinking that you were destined to become degenerate perverts. However, the gay community as it stands is such a travesty of human potential. You willfully trade your human potential in for slavish and destructive ignorance in the cult of gay rights, and terribly dysfunctional problems seem to get worse. By far you as a group are responsible for your own plight. It is not patriarchy, it is your failure to build an adequate existence, helped along by your embrace of rampantly escapist hedonism.
Now not all of you fit this description, and I would never seek to say something is when it is not. But I think more than enough of it exists to judge you. Really, I do loathe you very much, generally speaking.
>>
That being said, I'd like to be clear that I want you to be better. And that the reason I find sodomy between males disgusting is because i'm straight, no shit. I'm a live and let live kind of guy, but the state of things is unacceptable.
>>
>>8848242
you'd be surprised at how many gay people share your views, we just aren't out there pozzing each other up in the streets and on video

if you want to help us turn things around you could start by not creating a false dichotomy where young gays think they are either going to be a repressed homophobe or a pozz'd up bug chasin' cum guzzlin' alchoholism havin' drug usin' anonymous sex havin' fag

help by being the change you want to see
>>
>>8848171
tbhon i didn't read it either
>because you are a tbhon poster tbhon.
#TbhonNation
>>
>>8848130
Was this a Rorschach quote or something ? I didn't saw the movie or read the comic.
>>
Well I'm gay and I agree with you OP, I don't have much to say, except that I regret not having the logistical means to end their propaganda and replace with a much more rational discourse. I've tried debating with them on this board, and they're often willfully blind.
>>
>>8848101
>I am here today to talk with you
KYS
>>
>>8848280
>>8848280
>help by being the change you want to see
holy shit shut up you fucking idiot. god damn are you ever pretentious.
>bug chasin' cum guzzlin' alchoholism havin' drug usin'
god just stop
>you could start by not creating a false dichotomy
i have no respect for you at all

i know youre not all like that you dumb fucking idiot. but its big enough and it makes the majority of gay people and the gullible humanist sows that watch television and drink coca cola
you're probably a fine enough person except for this trash post you just made
>>
>>8848320
>>8848130
nerd culture is vapid trash
pretty popular among homos today actually
>>
>>8848101
You almost had me until you brought up "bugchasers" as if they're even a statistically significant representation of anything.
>>
>>8848101
You're trying to write in a manner that you believe sounds "high brow" but you're failing miserably and sounding like an illiterate retard. I gave reading your post half way through.

sage
>>
>>8849075
then shoo, go away.

>>8849052
didn't read my post properly
>>
>>8848935
>god damn are you ever pretentious

Pot calling the kettle black.
>>
File: heavy breathing killer queen.png (69KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
heavy breathing killer queen.png
69KB, 500x467px
Your presence is a nuisance to my peaceful and quiet life.
Your presence must be removed.
>>
>>8848935
do you want solutions or did you want to just bitch and moan? should have stated that in the OP

why don't you come up with some ideas and instead of ignoring you and calling you names i'll provide criticism/endorsements assuming you come up with anything that isn't just
"gas the fags"

back to your OP, It can be said of most gay men that they have some sort of peter pan complex where they don't ever grow up or self actualize, they spend their years into their 50's doing the binge drinking/partying/hookup lifestyle

maybe young gay kids could use some gay role models that aren't sick in the head?
>>
>>8848320
ripped from r9k
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.