[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too proud to transition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 13

File: tumblr_mpxh58LRPg1sypp80o1_500.jpg (96KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpxh58LRPg1sypp80o1_500.jpg
96KB, 500x694px
>be girl
>want to be boy
>too afraid
>decide to repress and become a radical feminist instead
>not a terf though, support trans people even though I'm secretly jealous of them
>still want to be boy but way too committed to my image at this point

I've been all about female empowerment for my whole adult life. I couldn't possibly face my friends and family and tell them how I really feel, who I really am. Can anyone relate?
>>
JUST DO IT
DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE MEMES
SCIENCE ENERGY SCIENCE ENERGY ELECTRO LIGHTS POWER LIGHTS MORE LIGHTS THAN YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR
YOURS IS THE DRILL WHICH SHALL PIERCE THE HEAVENS WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
>>
>>8847926
thanks, shia
>>
File: rommel.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
rommel.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
>>8847914
Yes. Only with commiting myself to masculinity and martial ethos.
>>
A good number of TERFs have GID, the man-hating rhetoric shown by them parallels the woman hating rhetoric shown by male "repressers" that have GID.

It's your choice OP. It's not decision you should take lightly. If anything, TERFs will redpill you on how gendered stereotypes rule how we see men and women and the shortcomings of the feminism and trans activism.
>>
>>8847914
Are you into guys or girls?
I find that sometimes it's easier to stay in your own sex but being gender non conforming than just go and transition.

Think of a MtF that know won't pass but could be slaying pussy all day because they are literally Chad.
Or let's say a FtM that could just be a cute tomboy and get all the dudes because he's gay.

In the end, do whatever you want but I would seriously consider if it's a good idea because let's say you have a good sex life right now, chances are it will go to shit forever once you transition.
>>
>>8847914
Lots of repressing mtfs become MRAs.
>>
File: terf jesus.jpg (7KB, 203x222px) Image search: [Google]
terf jesus.jpg
7KB, 203x222px
>>8847914
Just transition already, TERF Jesus.
>>
>>8847930
For real though it's 2 AM so I can't muster a coherent response plus FTMs are a mystery to me but if you're trans and actually stand a chance of passing and being happy please don't throw it away. I missed the boat and it's eating at me. I don't think it will ever stop eating at me. Find a way.
>>
>>8847942
I'm into guys. I know if I did transition I would decrease my dating pool drastically, and that really isn't something I'd want.
>>8847948
That's what worries me. I'll be fine tomorrow, I'll be fine for the rest of the year, but forever is a long, long time. I wish you strength to keep going.
>>
>>8847914
Wanna swap bodies?
>>
>>8847945
>ftm
>not a terf
not op
>>
>>8847961
>I'm into guys. I know if I did transition I would decrease my dating pool drastically, and that really isn't something I'd want.

That's kinda what I thought.
Once I was talking to another FtM. Super duper nice dude, he was quite depressed because his sex life kinda died.

He was into girls though in his case but he went from having a shitload of girlfriends to going on 9 month of no sex streaks.

I know dysphria is obviously fucked up and transitioning is not related to having sex but considering there's always levels of dysphoria and sometimes being gender nonconforming is probably a safer bet than doing a leap of faith towards an uncertain fate.

Again if you want to transition you should because it's your life and future though you should always consider all variables in such a huge life changing choice.
>>
>>8847961
>decrease my dating pool drastically, and that really isn't something I'd want.
jfc how many people are you "dating"?
>>
>>8847978
That would be super depressing for me too. Poor guy.
I'm not even gnc, I'm pretty femme presenting, but I can't live with the hypocrisy and social suicide that is coming out as trans after being a vocal radfem for years. I have a tattoo on my arm that says GRL PWR. I'm in too deep.
>>8847979
Do you know what a dating pool is?
>>
>>8848004
For the tattoo I would just get a new one on top of it.
People do it all the time, I know personally a dude who had a big anarchy symbol in his chest and he tattooed a pit-bull over it since he got a job as a police officer and he was going to get rekt if he had it on him (at least where we live they don't like these symbols in law enforcement agents)

And yeah I felt bad for the guy, like I said he was a super cool guy. He was pretty cute too but he wasn't into MtF at all so we were just friends and stuff.

Anyways this is the kind of choice you have to make yourself, if you can't handle the dysphoria and you think you will regret badly not transitioning to male guess you should go for it just keep in mind you have to make huge sacrifices but at same time passing for FtM should be somewhat easier so if you manage to endure the big change you will most likely fit in and start slowly going back to a normal life once you adapt to male norms and standards in society.
>>
>>8847914
Stop being a retarded feminist and transition anon
>>
>>8847926
Don't trap yourself. There are no proven long-term benefits to transition!
>>
>>8848004
How old are you? Image 26 y old guy with GD who spend years in far right and still suscribe to it. Ah, hypocrisy.
>>
>>8847961
Thank you. I wish I had a better answer to offer but I don't.

>>8848004
>I can't live with the hypocrisy and social suicide that is coming out as trans after being a vocal radfem for years
I don't think radical feminism is anti-male. It is pro-female.

>I have a tattoo on my arm that says GRL PWR. I'm in too deep.
No such thing. Don't fall prey to the sunk cost fallacy.
>>
>>8848035
>>8848046
thanks for the advice anyways. I don't imagine I'll transition as long as my dysphoria doesn't get any worse. I just wanted to tell someone and see if anyone else could relate. which i guess some people can.
>>8848044
I'm 23. I don't think it's hypocrisy to have GD. That isn't something you can control, and hopefully it's something you can beat.
>>
>>8848086
If you feel like it's not that strong then do like I said and just be an alt girl.
You can be a cute tomboy. Guys actually dig it a lot you know, start hiking, doing sports, etc.
No need to be super femme if that causes you suffering.

Just be like Naoto from persona.
>>
>>8848004
>being a vocal radfem for years. I have a tattoo on my arm that says GRL PWR.
What are your feminist views?
>>
>>8848094
well i dye my hair unorthodox colors and have some tattoos and piercings, so in that way I have an alt style. I try to look my best, and I think I do look good, but it's just not what I want to look like, ya know? I know I'm not a horrible looking person, but I still don't like my appearance..
>>8848100
Patriarchy is a real thing. The world is run by men. This is indisputable fact. Granted, the average man is pretty much on the same level as the average woman, but the elite and powerful are almost exclusively men.
Men don't respect women, they feel entitled to women's bodies and don't care about anything else we have to offer or respect our personal space or privacy.
Men commit a vastly disproportionate amount of crimes. About 80% of violent crimes in the US. People will blame minorities or the poor, or whatever other group, but more than anything else it's men who are the problem.
Basically I just want men to sit down and shut up for a change. And stop being violent.
>>
>>8848167
>ya know? I know I'm not a horrible looking person, but I still don't like my appearance..

Yeah I guess I get it, anon.
Well you can start exercising more so you go full fit tomboy or something (don't do steroids though these things are quite dangerous no matter what juicers say on the internet).

I always liked exercising and going out for hiking and stuff but due to my own body issues I'm scared of hitting the gym and stuff because I don't want to get huge and manly (well in my case it's a bad thing).

Oh yeah also when I was talking about being more alternative and gender nonconforming I was talking more about how your psyche and less about your overall looks, maybe you can start doing things that make you feel manlier like some kind of boy hobby, etc which could be beneficial for your self esteem so you stop hating yourself.

Also a bit of a random question, since you were in the radical side of feminism. Why you guys hate transgirls so much? I'm not really the crazy kind that is meme'd everywhere in the internet with the beard and pink hair from tumblr.

But it seems even when I'm trying to be normal and function like some average, boring female I tend to still get flak from a lot of you.

Why most of them, if not all, don't see transgirls as women? It hurts a fuck ton when some random woman starts saying you're just a cross dressing man with a fetish. Some of them go even physical with some MtF, it's pretty fucked up.

I'm just asking you this because since you're trans yourself you probably understand how shitty it is.
>>
>>8848167
>Men commit a vastly disproportionate amount of crimes. About 80% of violent crimes in the US.
How is that a feminist view?

>People will blame minorities or the poor, or whatever other group, but more than anything else it's men who are the problem.
Aren't those also true, statistically speaking?
>>
>>8848086
Hypocrisy is being far right with gd. But I'm uterly mad so....
>>
Don't do it whore.

You will never be able to be a man, it was decided from your birth.

What you're gonna do is simply mutilation.

Must suck to be born in the inferior gender.

You women can go suck my cock as you literally serve to nothing else.

Women are meant to bear man's child that's their only purpose as they are unable to build anything.
The world was built by and for men.

Lesbians and other monsters like you should kill themselves.
>>
>>8848300 What have you built, anon?
>>
>>8847914 Personally, a lot of my antifeminist perspective I think came from my own dysphoria. I envied women, so I perceived them as privileged, and I percieved feminists as the equivalent of a rich person complaining that they were only able to buy 6 yachts this year instead of 7.
>>
>>8848892
How did transitioning change that view?
>>
>>8848908
Still sadly haven't transitioned yet. Family is making it difficult, and they're paying for college.

It's mostly just introspection that's changed my view. I'm not as viscerally angered by feminism anymore, and I'm not an antifem anymore.Though, I wouldn't call myself a feminist either. I kinda just try to take on individual issues based on the issues themselves rather than what label they have attached to them.
>>
>>8847914

Even though I was not personally invested in being a male, certainly not anything like in your situation at least, it was still tough to think of the way I would seem to others by transitioning. So I'm thankful I didn't do anything to sink myself deeper in that mire.

Still, you should transition. Maybe you can tolerate the way things are now for the rest of your life, but things won't always be the way they are now. Your gender dysphoria will get worse the more your body is that of a woman's. Imagine your sagging breasts, wrinkled female face, and small physique. Instead, you feel you should be an aged man. Your life will have slipped through your fingers, and you will regret making your life serve others' agendas.

>>8847948

You're at least on HRT, aren't you?

>>8848300

t. repressed MtF
>>
>>8849002
>I'm not as viscerally angered by feminism anymore, and I'm not an antifem anymore.
I see. What changed here from your introspection?
>>
>>8849020
I guess I'm more willing to listen to both sides of an argument rather than just automatically assume the opposition to feminism. Like for instance, the idea that women are subconsciously discouraged from taking on large roles in society (like STEM jobs and leadership positions) doesn't sound that farfetched in hindsight. I'm not sure that I buy that we live in a rape culture, though.
>>
File: jfc.jpg (52KB, 600x493px) Image search: [Google]
jfc.jpg
52KB, 600x493px
>>8849005
>Imagine your sagging breasts, wrinkled female face, and small physique.
fuck, i did not need those images in my head
>>
>>8849077

No, if you're a repressing FtM, you totally do. If you can't see yourself aging as a woman but are fine aging as a man, you need to get on T, broseph.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6CMMunWB50

Masculinity is immortal

Femininity is mortal
>>
>>8849056
But then the question is, is that subconscious discouragement a problem?
>>
>>8849112
I would say so. I'm currently going for a STEM field that I love and that pays well, and I don't know if I would have done it if I were born cis.

Also, a common theme I've noticed among the women in my family and my old high school is that they didn't know what they wanted to do with their lives. Maybe if we didn't gender these fields as masculine or feminine, it would be easier for them to gauge what they want to do with their lives, rather than getting a worthless liberal arts degree and working a job they hate.
>>
>>8849199
Sorry anon but none of those fields are gendered

I never understood this mentality of "women are too stupid to do something by themselves without someone pushing them to it" I see being used as an excuse, specially by feminists.

The first thing about equality is that you're literally the same as some average joe, if you want to become a biochemist go for it you motherfucker. If you pick womens studies as a degree it's not biochemistry field fault, what do you need for it to be welcoming? pink chairs?
>>
>>8849199
Why is it only a problem when women are subconsciously directed? Or do you believe men aren't?

Either way, what do you think of feminist answers like special treatment to encourage women the "right" way, quotas to stop men getting jobs that should go to a woman and changing career fields to suit women?
>>
>>8849221
Not necessarily the fields themselves, but rather the subconscious perception behind it. For instance, because engineering and programming jobs are male dominated, that may unintentionally instill the idea that men have a better chance at flourishing in those fields than women do.

As for what can be done? I don't entirely know. Maybe a basic introduction in schools could help expose girls to the field.
>>
>>8849271
>Maybe a basic introduction in schools could help expose girls to the field.
So basically, anything women are <50% in needs to take up more time in schools instead of what's taught currently?
>>
>>8849260

I can't think of many. Maybe teaching, and being a nurse.

Also, I'm strongly against those quotas. A person should get the job based on merit, not biology.
>>
>>8849271
When I was on my CS degree literally half my class was female.
Most of my teachers were female, if you don't believe I can even cite each of their names though that would probably be weird since it's pretty much doxxing here.

You can't get more female welcoming than that, anon.
At the end only 14 people of my own class graduated because people just kept jumping ship because of the math in it.
It wasn't about it being "male" dominated or "women have no future in the area" at all.

I'm not even trying to be the MRA bitch here, just stating my own experiences, in terms of hiring similar stuff happens.

There's a ton of "quotas" that companies are forced to fill with females. even if for some reason there's a more skilled candidate fighting for said job, if the company has to fill the quota they won't hire the male.

I kinda feel bad for FtM because some of you will probably pass so well you will end up getting shit on really hard and won't be able to cope with how society treats men.

I have been on both sides and you have no idea how much my life is easier, professionally speaking because of all the nice quotas and so on. I'm guilty myself of probably stealing some poor fuck job because I have a big "F" in my ID.
>>
>>8849285
No, not really. Idk. I'm just spitballing ideas. Maybe just for important simple ones < 30%. This just came to mind, because I've heard that programming classes were becoming a thing in some elementary schools.

Just because I pointed out a problem doesn't mean I have the solution.
>>
>>8849319
That's not been true in any of my courses thus far, but I'm only a freshman, so maybe that'll change.

What was wrong with the math?
>>
>>8849199
>Also, a common theme I've noticed among the women in my family and my old high school is that they didn't know what they wanted to do with their lives.

Nigga, most people don't. I had no fucking clue what I wanted to do, and I'm MtF. Computer engineer was what I was thinking, but that wasn't a passion, just something everyone says pays well. Then I thought about being a fighter pilot, and let me tell you, the excitement I feel for that idea is something I've felt before, but never for a job before this. Though recently I've been having issues with my knees, so I'm going to have to forget it.

You may have a point with the discouragement though. The fact my parents never wanted me and my brothers in the military may have been part of the reason it never occurred to me sooner.
>>
>>8847914
Hi radfem, I can relate. I'm an AGP who was too scared to be GNC and later too scared to transition(was ignorant of how this worked for most of my life). Was MRA in my younger years now i'm a moderately anti-feminist Trump supporter muhahahaha. I'm too rekt by T to be a pretty tranny and too afraid to be a tranny anyways.

>>8847978
I never get any sex, although I never try to get girls either. Manhood=celibacy for alot of guys. I hope most FtMs understand this. If hondom was socially accepted and alot of people were GAMP I'd consider being a transbian.
>>
>>8849319
>I kinda feel bad for FtM because some of you will probably pass so well you will end up getting shit on really hard and won't be able to cope with how society treats men.
K A R M A
A
R
M
A
>>
>>8849342
>What was wrong with the math?
People didn't like and thought it was too hard even though it was mostly "mid" level math.

Again, at the end if you ignore the tranny me only 2 other girls graduated. Both were hardcore problem solvers, extremely focused women who loved math.

The thing with STEM is more about personal interest in the field than if it's male or female welcoming.
Want an example? Journalism always have a TON of women in it, because their personality is more about communication and less about hard problem solving.

You can't really change a field to "welcome" people who have different skill sets. In the end it's the people who have a skillset that fits the field.

Also since I'm talking about CS and stuff, there's a class but this is not for undergrads called Algorithm Analysis.
Boy that one hurts. And the math in it is actually evil.
Graph Theory is pretty insane too. Used it a lot with AI.

>>8849367
I wasn't even joking though. I have zero hate towards FtM, they are trans too and have to endure a ton of shit but when I see a FtM on youtube talking shit like "It's so liberating to walk in the street without being catcalled" I just laugh my ass off.

I don't mind being catcalled all day as long as people treat me with respect at my job and unlike the men in there I'm treated as an asset instead of just a tool. It's pretty dehumanizing when I see certain things happening I feel really bad for those guys.
Maybe I'm just overthinking and they don't mind how they are treated but yeah it sucks.
>>
>>8849366
>I'm an AGP who was too scared to be GNC and later too scared to transition(was ignorant of how this worked for most of my life). Was MRA in my younger years now i'm a moderately anti-feminist Trump supporter muhahahaha.
while i don't agree with your views i can sympathize with your situation.
>manhood=celibacy for a lot of guys
why do men act like getting sex is the most important thing in the world? there are lots of things worse than celibacy. like rape.
>>
>>8849392
why do women act like getting raped is the worst important thing in the world? there are lots of things worse than rape. like murder.
>>
>>8849392
>why do men act like getting sex is the most important thing in the world? there are lots of things worse than celibacy. like rape.

Your right, I think some men overvalue sex, it`s probably quite nice but if your celibate and cozy in other ways, it isn`t that bad. But I was trying to point out that celibacy is part of life for many men. So FtMs with a sexlife may want to keep that in mind.
>>
>>8849414
rape is ruining someone's life and ability to be intimate or enjoy pleasure without feeling guilty, dirty and wrong, and then forcing them to go on living. it is the most cruel of things to do to someone. its worse than murder
>>
>>8849448
kek, proving the point perfectly.
>>
>>8849414
murder victims don't suffer. their loved ones do, but for them their problems are over. rape victims may suffer every day for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>8849448
With murder, at least you're dead afterwards. Rape survivors don't get that benefit.
>>
Am I the only one who would prefer to be raped than be murdered, shot by a gun or be set on fire or have acid thrown on myself?

Not that I want to be raped. I think it's soul crushing and terrible but let's be honest.
Better than all these things I cited above.
>>
>>8849479
No, you're simply not a delusional feminist.
>>
>>8849448
>>8849465
>>8849467

I would rather be a rape victim than an acid attack victim.
>>
>likes men
>feminist
>dyes hair
you sound illegitimate. I think you're better off not transitioning. You might think you're trans, but you're probably just AAP.
>>
>>8849392
>>8849414
almost like men are psychologically driven to demand sex and women are psychologically driven to withhold it!
>>
>>8849392
Society values women by their attractiveness. Society values men by their sexual prowess which is achieved primarily through financial success and social aptitude. Feminism has had decades to influence society's standards for the value women have. It's still heavily weighted towards attractiveness but it's now acceptable for women to find their own value in life and not be social outcasts like they were a century ago.

Men don't have a social movement striving to remove the stigma of men who don't meet the standards of male success and until there is one you are going to have men who are resentful of a society that doesn't value them yet expects them to hold up their responsibilities to be productive citizens. Some will show that in aggressively and desperately seeking out for validation, some will show it with misogynist stances and opinions, some will show it by just giving up on society and accept their place as worthless trash, and many will show it by just quitting life entirely.
>>
>>8849517
Men: Women are such cunts for treating us all like we're just rabid animals
Also men: Rape isn't that bad, it's just a natural aspect of evolution and psychology
>>
>>8849465
>>8849467
you understand

>>8849463
kek you're retarded and lack empathy just like every man tranner out there

>>8849479
you won't know the effect it'll have on you until it happens, Mr Toughguy. maybe it'll happen to you, you men sure do love raping
>>
>>8849587
>>8849607
if you hate men so much why do you want to be one?
really makes you think
>>
>>8849607
Here's an interesting thing about men and rape
They know they can't be trusted. They fully acknowledge that men are little more than animals.
When you're a girl, and you're wanting to spend the night with boys, you're gonna get told no, generally- your father doesn't trust them to treat you like a human.
If you're a teen and you want to hang out with guys, your father is making sure you're super fucking cautious. Why? He knows exactly what men are like at that age.
Women are told not to walk alone at night, to make sure they have friends and family who know where they are if they're going out with some guy or to a bar where they might meet a guy- because it's well understood that there's a high chance of men raping her.

Men are fully aware what they're like, but the moment you try to confront them on it, you're a she-demon SJW in their eyes. You're supposed to accept them as rapists, ask them to protect you from other men, and not to say "Hey, maybe the problem is actually not women"

>>8849623
But anon, I don't want to be a man. I'm not an FtM.
>>
>>8849623
to be better than all the others, obviously. competitiveness is a male trait, you gutless navel gazing shitbag
>>
>>8849634
>They know they can't be trusted. They fully acknowledge that men are little more than animals.
That's called internalized misandry, didn't they mention it in gender studies?
>>
>>8849634
oh i know that. and i was raised to be told not to worry about it. and i got raped. and men get ever so upset too. its not them who rape, its other men. its the blacks, its the arabs, its all sorts of things, never them. they would if they had the chance to get away with it. men are fueled by two things- the need to rape, and cowardice. then you find out they fucked a girl who passed out, or was drunk, or who decided she wanted to stop and he wouldn't. all rapists.
>>
>>8849656
No idea what they talk about in gender studies, I'm in a STEM major.
>>
>>8849657
Should I feel like a special snowflake for being a guy who was raped by a girl and know two other guys who had the same happen to them?
>>
>>8849657
>then you find out they fucked a girl who passed out, or was drunk, or who decided she wanted to stop and he wouldn't

And the moment you point out how that makes them rapists, you see what kind of people they are. Their responses are predictable- they'll blame the woman.
She's a slut. She led him on. She should have been more responsible with her drink. She should have had someone watching her. She should have, she should have, she should have
Whereas all the guy is doing is what's natural in their minds. Sure, she's black out drunk- but he had a beer or two! Clearly it was just a mistake on both parts, he can't be blamed. Sure, he raped her after she decided she wanted to stop- bu she shouldn't have been a slut and expected nothing to happen out of it! Obviously the guy isn't great, but this is a lesson learned for her.

I've had guys ask me before how I can be sure I'm a lesbian if I've never even had sex with men- but frankly, I can't see how anybody on the receiving end of the toxic fucking male mindset could be anything *but* a lesbian.
>>
>>8849706
>>8849657

So I've got a question for you two- what's your stance on trans women? Are they legit women, or are they just men trying to sneak into the ranks of women so they can continue to be toxic?
>>
>>8849657
>and i was raised to be told not to worry about it. and i got raped.
What does that tell you?
>>
>>8848046
>I don't think radical feminism is anti-male. It is pro-female.
but by being pro-female it is tacitly anti-male
>>
>>8849706
>tfw used to be /pol/ and make fun of rape when i was repressing
>now every time i read about rape i borderline have an anxiety attack
men are honestly really shitty.
i'm still technically bisexual but cannot be romantically attracted to men anymore.

>>8849728
men tend to be anti-female, so being pro-female ends up being anti-male due to male tendencies
>>
>>8849711
I accept them as women, but in my experience a lot of them tend to have shitty male socialization and ideas about women.

Like, for example- common things I've seen among trans women are desires to be 50s style housewives, or just be super submissive towards men, or be femme to the point of near mockery, because they've grown up thinking that that's what it means to be a woman. Those kinda of trans women I see as being brain washed, but I imagine enough time spent with women who've actually worked through all the sexist societal shit would help them shed that socialization.

Not that there's anything wrong with being a sub or being femme if that's who you are, it's just that I think a lot of MtFs do it because they view it as some sort of escapist fantasy into being "the most womanly ideal possible" or some sexist bullshit like that.

>>8849745
A lot of us weren't good people when we weren't being true to ourselves. The important thing is that you've grown, and you see how you were before as what it really was.
>>
>>8849706

>I've had guys ask me before how I can be sure I'm a lesbian if I've never even had sex with men

That's just homophobia. I know because I'm an MtF and when I told my mom I have never been with a woman because I knew it wouldn't work, she said that she wished I would at least try. With the same idea, how could I know if I hadn't tried?
>>
>>8849793
Yeah, that's a good point. Homophobia is unfortunately still common, especially in older generations.
>>
>>8849792
>common things I've seen among trans women are desires to be 50s style housewives, or just be super submissive towards men, or be femme to the point of near mockery
Not very feminine of you to police other women's lifestyles. Plenty of cis women do exactly the same but you would never dream of bringing that up as a qualifier to their womanhood.

>it's just that I think a lot of MtFs do it because they view it as some sort of escapist fantasy into being "the most womanly ideal possible" or some sexist bullshit like that.
Because cis women never feel the same way?
>>
>>8849792
>Like, for example- common things I've seen among trans women are desires to be 50s style housewives,
is this on 4chan or the likes? i find a lot of trans people here suffer from overly traditional gender roles (probably due to /pol/ influence? i was kinda like that pre-hrt)

i do act really girly with my gf, but idk. if i could pass as such i'd probably want to be butch-ish but i'd probably be terrible at it.

>>8849802
i'm pretty sure most women don't idealize being treated as property.
>plenty of women
the only women i know who acted that way are extremist christians.
>>
>>8849802
>Not very feminist
>>
>>8849802
>Not very feminine of you to police other women's lifestyles.
I think you missed where I said "Not that there's anything wrong with being a sub or being femme if that's who you are"
>Plenty of cis women do exactly the same but you would never dream of bringing that up as a qualifier to their womanhood.
I also don't bring it up as a qualifier of trans women being women. I bring it up as saying that, given the environment they were raised in where they were expected to fit in with other men, it's likely there as a holdover from male socialization.
>Because cis women never feel the same way?
Some do, and I still say that they've become inundated with male bullshit too.

It's not about saying what people can and cannot do, but about saying they should look into why they're doing it, and seeing if it's because that's who they are or if it's because that's who they feel obliged to be.

>>8849816
Some 4chan, some real life.

I'm not saying you can't be girly or femme or whatever, I'm just saying you should try to look into why you are. Is it because that's the authentic you, because that's what makes you happy, or is it just because you think you have to be so in order to be a woman?
>>
>>8849840
one reason trans women might also act fairly stereotypical is, when you're raised as a guy, it's kind of hard to figure out how not to be a guy? so you might look at an 'ideal woman' figure to have something to imitate.

though i know i'll never have a particularly butch attitude so i guess i just act however feels natural!
>>
>>8849860
That would make sense.

You weren't raised as a female so you didn't figure out your female identity that way, and you couldn't really explore it on your own since men tend to be awful towards anybody they perceive as being feminine.
>>
>>8849840
>I also don't bring it up as a qualifier of trans women being women.
You just did.
>>
>>8849874
no she didn't.

>>8849868
there's also, idk, a lot of people react to dysphoria by trying to beat it and acting really manly
so i was like, completely the opposite of what i should have been doing
>>
>>8849907
>a lot of people react to dysphoria by trying to beat it and acting really manly
That seems to be pretty common among pretty much any issue with the physical body- going towards extremes in a way to try and brute force your way through the problem.
>>
>>8849465
>>8849467
>>8849607
If you're raped you should be killed to put you out of your misery.
>>
>>8849951
itt: men have no sense of empathy
>>
>>8849969
Your values not mine.
>>
>>8849997
i take it your values don't include being a decent human being?
>>
>>8850045
Excuse me? It's you who said people are better off dead.
>>
>>8850053
uhh, what
i was >>8849969 saying >>8849951 has no empathy.
>>
>>8850057
Look at what she was replying to.
>>
>>8849792
>Those kinda of trans women I see as being brain washed
Same, but I think there's also a secondary factor at work here. They're constantly denied their womanhood so they double down on it in hope of being recognized as what they feel they are. "People don't see me as a woman.. maybe if I were more stereotypically feminine that would change their mind." on a subconscious level.
>>
>>8849319
Thoughts?
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8743435/#q8745330
>>
>>8849448
>>8849465
As a (male) rape victim myself, I do appreciate your empathy and the sentiment behind your words, but I gotta disagree with rape>murder argument. Yeah, I've been through bounds of depression, which has had negative influences on my education, career and sexlife, but I'm starting to improve now, even if it hurts, and I'm thankful to be alive. Life can't just be all about suffering, I want a future. Death will deny me of all of that. Which is why murder is way worse in my book.
>>
>>8850522
At least death is an escape. You'll live with trauma forever.
Being trans is shit enough already. I'd rather just die than be dysphoric *and* have PTSD.
>>
File: imagesP8CBSNQS.jpg (11KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
imagesP8CBSNQS.jpg
11KB, 243x208px
I'm to proud to admit to anyone that I'm dysphoric. I'm to proud to admit that I even have problems. So - projecting stoic hypermasculinity and drowning my feeling in work and alcohol is the way.
>>
>>8850551
I know trauma is never going to go away, but I think I can train myself so that I can control it and not have it dictate my life any more. Yeah, being LGBT is hard enough already. When I was assaulted and started to realise I'm gay, it was the worst fucking feeling in the world, and I'm having to feel that again while in therapy. Death would stop me from having to suffer this trauma any longer, but the price is too high. I still want to live, or rather, I want to be able to want to live.
>>
>>8849711
yeah i mean some are very obviously male socialised and resent women for having things they don't. some its a fetish. some drank the gender thoery kool aid. some don't have an ounce of femininity. maybe its a stockholm syndrome for being raised male, maybe they need to unlearn how to be pieces of shit. but there are plenty of legit trans women out there who have suffered their whole lives because of the way men behave or because how they're expected to behave. trans women are often survivors. often have shitty coping mechanisms and mental hangups, often behave like toxic shit. being understanding and patient can help. they're legit. others are just... not

>>8849721
thats the fears if i had a daughter honestly. do you warn her to protect herself about people and police what she does? you're protecting her but rapists gonna rape, you're essentially just hoping some other girl gets raped. i think moms need to talk to their sons about women, attitudes, sex, and essentially teach them not to rape, in tandem to teaching daughters to protect themselves. eventually, hopefully, it wouldn't be a problem. unfortunately i think a lot of mothers don't do this. no-one wants their daughters to get raped, but everyone wants a virile masculine son who is popular with ladies, even if hes a piece of shit. middle aged straight women cover for their shit husbands and shit sons so much they might as well count as men, the amount of effort they put into propping up patriarchy and maintaining their social status
>>
>>8850586
> think moms need to talk to their sons about women, attitudes, sex, and essentially teach them not to rape, in tandem to teaching daughters to protect themselves
I don't disagree, but the same lessons need to be taught vice versa, we need to teach boys to protect themselves and teach girls not to rape, molest and to respect the bodies of boys and other girls. I see many women in today's society behaving ultra entitled, like the whole world owes them something, and I see this toxic trend also driving women to feel entitled to men's time, resources and bodies. Our attitudes towards gender needs to change, we need to hold the exact same standards for everyone, socially and legally. Enforcing boys into some gender shaming classes won't actually solve anything on its own, in fact it may just create more division, will fuel misogyny, which in turn fuels misandry and progress isn't made.
>>
>>8850586
>some its a fetish
This is almost always one of said shitty coping mechanisms. I ran into very very few people who transitioned without experiencing gender dysphoria, fetish or no. That the fetish rarely sticks around post-transition confirms this in my mind.
>>
>>8850601
Okay but, like, you can't deny that men are vastly more sexually aggressive. Testosterone is a thing. Men being the vast majority of rapists, murderers and so on isn't just socially constructed.
>>
>>8850601
you sound like a MRA with a grievance, are men really so fragile that when facing criticism they decide to rape extra hard? jeez and they say we're the gender that behaves like children. of course women can rape, and male rape victims need to be taken seriously, you absolute roaster. but its a numbers game like >>8850608
says
>>
>>8850608
Biology plays some role in it, but mostly it's a difference in strength I believe(women tend to hit and assault their partners far more often in intimate relationships, but men due to their strength, do more damage), as well as some social constructs. Men are usually taught from a young age that they must fight in order to survive (compared to women, who just need to be pretty and have everything handed to them). This certainty contributes to the high number of male murderers, but also women tend to get men to fight their battles as well.
The vast majority of rapists being men also comes down to strength, socialisation, and also the fact that the laws in most countries don't even charge women with rape, and women getting lighter sentences will also erase sexual crimes they committed, converted to mere "assault" or something. This drastically alters the statistics. There's an excellent study on this actually, I'll see if I can find it. society teaches boys that if they were sexually assaulted they should of either liked it, or be strong enough to stop it. There's lots of factors at play here, it's not just all "men are evil".
>>
>>8850630
I'm rather indifferent to MRAs, I mostly agree with a lot of their points, but disagree with their methodologies and conclusions, just like feminism actually. I notice feminists often point out that men and masculinity are fragile, and I agree, quite like women and femininity (the sexes are more alike than different) but I see most people use that as a tool for male-bashing, mockery and man-hating, instead of trying to put any analysis into it. As I've said, numbers game isn't nearly enough, you have to look deeper, you have to understand why those numbers are like that, if you're ever going to change them, and as I've stated, numbers can be fuelled by bias, influxation etc.
Statistics never speak for themselves, you can make a statistic say whatever the heck you want it to say.
>Shark attack numbers go up in june, ice cream sales go up in june, therefore icecream is responsible for shark attacks.
>>
>>8850636
>There's lots of factors at play here, it's not just all "men are evil".
It's not. It's "testosterone makes you aggressive" and "men are more likely to take risks". Both qualities are useful in some situations (which is why they're present in the first place) and both open the door to criminal behavior. I don't deny that socialization plays a role but I think biology can't be ignored.

Here's the thing though: for whatever reason, as things stand, men are far more likely to rape and batter so it makes sense to focus the efforts on them.
>>
>>8850652
Noones denying biological influences, or at least I'm not. I'm saying it's not the full story.
And as I've already said, as the current laws and ways that rape and sexual assault are categorised often, female sexual deviants are not taken into consideration, which hides the much larger number of rapists that currently exist. If you don't educate, boys to stay safe, they learn that they're just tools to be used, and if you don't teach girls not to rape, they learn that they're entitled to the bodies of males (and other females), and vice versa. I kinda wish I was told this when I was a kid. If I have known that, maybe I would of told someone that I was raped, instead of just suffering in silence and pretending I was fine.
Also modern domestic battery reports suggest the gay between male and female victims is about 40 - 60, alarmingly close to half, yet practically all funding goes to aiding women and their children, and no sources for men and their children. But actually I do see adverts on tv and posters raising awareness for female-on-male partner violence occasionally, so it's not all doom and gloom. I'm optimistic that we're getting there :D
>>
>>8850695
>The gay between male and female victims
Lol my mistake, *gap* Haha, it's weird for me, not feeling ashamed of the label gay and actually being able to comfortably say it. God the closet sucked.
>>
>>8849607
>you won't know the effect it'll have on you until it happens, Mr Toughguy. maybe it'll happen to you, you men sure do love raping

I'm a woman though.
Also kinda funny that you think all men rape when you keep telling yourself you're FtM.
Are you a soon to be rapist or you're not a man? I'm not sure what's going on here kid.
>>
>>8850636
men are angrier, more sexual, and stronger. they're more inclined to rape and be violent, and more able to.
when a woman hits a man, she knows she's not doing damage. when a guy hits a woman, he knows he's doing damage.

>>8850604
>That the fetish rarely sticks around post-transition confirms this in my mind.
that's because of how your libido works on estrogen. ie, i lost almost all of my kinks on E and my libido is extremely emotional.
from my experience, guy libido is more like "hey dude, boobs lol". they don't generally *need* emotional connection to be attracted to something. sex in and of itself is the end game.
>>
>>8850695
For what it counts I of course think that female-on-male violence is also a problem, especially spousal battery.
>>
>>8850849
>when a woman hits a man, she knows she's not doing damage
I agree with the rest but I think that this is really fucked up. Women absolutely can damage men by hitting them.
>>
>>8850842
i'm not ftm you whopper
>>
>>8850849
>that's because of how your libido works on estrogen
Some people only become more sexually active post-HRT but still stop having the fetish.
>>
>>8850854
if it's a physically active woman and a really scrawny guy, sure
but the average guy is so much more powerful than the average woman
a guy getting slapped isn't the same as a woman getting her nose broken
>>
>>8850859
The human body isn't that resilient. A woman can absolutely bruise a man even if she is far less likely to do any permanent physical harm.
>>
>>8850858
in those cases i think it's often because they didn't feel comfortable being the "man" sexually or using their whatnots

though there are some cases where people become more sexual on HRT in general. but those are outside the norm, in my experience

i feel like transition as a fetish is just a thing with how guys tend to oversexualize everything. the only thing i'm still really into is exhibition, and that only with people i'm super close with. (and now only my gf)

>>8850864
>A woman can absolutely bruise a man even if she is far less likely to do any permanent physical harm.
>even if she is far less likely to do any permanent physical harm.
err, yeah?
a bruise isn't really a big deal
getting knocked out by a guy punching you in the face sort of is.
>>
>>8850875
>a bruise isn't really a big deal
??? Violence is always a big deal.
>>
>>8850849
>>8850859
You shouldn't hit strangers out of fucking nowhere to begin with.

Just because you think you're not doing damage it doesn't validate said behavior. If I think stealing money from the bank doesn't hurt the anyone because the bank has thousands of dollar bills does that make it legitimate?

If you hurt someone they have the right to defend themselves. It doesn't matter if they are male or female, maybe your parents should have teached you something about how to behave and interact around other humans, you're really fucking weird, maybe mildly autistic and not in the 4chan ad hominem way.

>>8850855
>i'm not ftm you whopper
Still doesn't explain your insanity.

Honestly being raped is traumatizing but being hurt and disfigured for the rest of your life like in let's say the case of an acid attack, is even worse no matter what your women studies teacher told you.

The world is filled with really shitty people. Rape is nowhere near close to what some people do to others out there. Have you seen live leak videos about those drug lords in mexico? Shit the guy was skinned alive and they kept pumping him with drugs so he wouldn't faint or die then they cut his feet and legs... you get the idea.

Humans can be very, very mean and you're worried about the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>8850884
>>8850881
okay, and?
the point is men dominate violent crime.
the only thing people can ever come up with is domestic violence stats because that is literally the only field in which women are comparable
and even in terms of domestic violence, it pretty much means shit because women are statistically unable to do as much damage as violent men.

tl;dr just because women slap men sometimes doesn't mean violent crime is a gender neutral issue
>>
>>8850894
>okay, and?
Your entire argument is men are evil so it's ok to attack them. Which clearly isn't. everyone should be able to go outside to buy a packet of chips without having a crazy violent stranger attacking them.
Call me a hippie but I defend both men and women and I bear zero hates towards any of those genders.

As for your statistics, you also know there's a lot of stigma towards men reporting being raped, attacked by women, etc right?

Another thing to remember is that men have a higher chance of being a victim of violence on a day to day basis than women. And that's actually statistically proven.
Most violent crimes are done on a male to male basis.
Men also hold the great majority of dangerous jobs around the world so they will obviously always inflate the death, murder and violent statistics.

You reminds me of a crazy third wave feminist who decided to transition to prove her point. then detransitioned 6 months after and needed therapy because she couldn't handle how society treated males.

I really wish I remembered her name because it was the weirdest book I ever seen in my life.

Anyways you're making me sound like some MRA person when I'm literally just trying to tell you everyone is fucked and no matter what your teacher and traumas tells you. Men are pretty fucked themselves too you know.
>>
>>8850894
Saint Olga of Kiev would disagree with you there
>>
>>8850917
>Another thing to remember is that men have a higher chance of being a victim of violence on a day to day basis than women.
... a higher chance of being a victim of violence....... from other males.
that's exactly what i'm talking about.
men are the problem here.
just because some men get victimized -by other men- doesn't change that the core problem is male aggression

i never said it's "okay to attack men", i'm just saying that female violence is virtually a non-issue compared to male violence.
>>
>>8850894
>the point is men dominate violent crime
The other poster here. I agree! This is what I've been arguing up to this point! That doesn't mean that violence against men is in any way okay just because women are weaker. That's crossing a line.
>>
>>8850933
yeah, no, women hitting men isn't *okay*, the point is just that it's not going to be as severe as men hitting women,
>>
>>8850929
>i never said it's "okay to attack men"
Saying that a "bruise isn't a big deal" is dangerously apologetic. Men are far more violent and it makes sense to focus on them but the moment you begin excusing violence against men you lose your moral standing.
>>
>>8850942
Okay, then I guess I either misunderstood you or you misrepresented yourself.
>>
>>8850929
>female violence is a non issue
can you please tell this to the dykes. they seem to disagree with you
>>
>>8850929
And you ignore the part where lots of crimes done by women go by just a slap in the wrist which is a phenomenon called pussy pass on the internet.
Most crimes done by pedophiles funnily enough are done by women in positions of power over children (teachers, nurses, etc).
Prisons aren't filled with women pedophiles though even though they deserve as much as some creepy old bastard who likes to diddle kids.

The only thing I can agree with feminism, and by the way it's not your wave of feminism. Is that this has to end. Women are as capable of doing things as a man is and this behavior of "men do everything in the world" is pretty self defeatist and passive agressive.

It's like that anon who was talking about STEM fields earlier.
You can't say Mathematics are mysoginist. It's your own damn fault if you're not into math, 2+2 will continue being the same thing today or in 100 years no matter what a bitter woman with her gender studies degree says.

In short. I think most of you need to first start believing you're not below men. You're as capable of doing anything as a male is.
Then after that you may start seeing the world in a better light instead of using men as your escape valve just like you see bitter virgins talking about muh jews on the internet.

>tfw the internet is making me ressent feminism.
I hate this so much.
>>
>>8850969
>a phenomenon called pussy pass on the internet.
Anon
>>
>>8850969
you literally said
"Most violent crimes are done on a male to male basis."

>In short. I think most of you need to first start believing you're not below men.
why does thinking men are overaggressive creeps make me believe i'm beneath them?
>>
>>8850986
>"Most violent crimes are done on a male to male basis."

Because like I said, men occupy the crushing majority of dangerous jobs in the entire planet.
When you're which range from night shift cashier at burger king to underwater mining, military and carrying precious goods you kinda know those fuckers will be in the line of getting fucked before women will.

>why does thinking men are overaggressive creeps make me believe i'm beneath them?

The passive aggressiveness, resentment and the constant excuses of "It's not that bad if women do it because they are so weak lel!" kinda say a lot but maybe I'm just making a connection here that doesn't exist and you just suffer from some form of psychosis towards half the world population.
Also can you answer me why straight women tend to not be this angry at men in comparison with lesbians, even the feminists? It feels like you hate men as a form of affirming your own sexuality and self. That's pretty fucking weird.
I have gay friends and they don't go around hating women to reaffirmation their sexuality.

Anyways I think we are wasting each other time. You won't stop resenting people and acting like a prick and I won't stop being a tree hugging hippie who likes everyone.
>>
>>8847914
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YEAH MAN JUST BECOME A BOY
IT'S EASY JUST TAKE HORMONES

no, what you really mean is, I want to become an ugly dyke with short hair and still act the way I act, except I get to call myself straight while I finger women

also,
fuck you, fuck off this website you human garbage
>>
>>8851034
that doesn't change the fact that the -majority of perpetrators are male-
all you're doing is making excuses and behaving as if it no longer matters that most offenders are male

>a bruise isn't as bad as a broken noise
isn't this common sense?
>>
>>8847961
>GID
>>8847978
>>8847979
>>8848004

do it anon. Go from life on easy mode to life on hard mode, while being a deformed faggot freak and see if you can get pussy like an actual dude, on a dude's merits
fuck out of here, everyone looks after you and does nice things for you now, but the moment you become a guy that support is gone, and you're worthless. No-one will hit on you, no one will want to fuck you, you'll actually have to score by your own merits.
>>
>>8851043
>isn't this common sense?
If you ever got punched by someone you would understand women easily have enough power to break someone's nose.
I broke my nose playing fucking volleyball at school with other girls.

I should write an article about those women hating L O N G B O Y E girls then kek.

>that doesn't change the fact that the -majority of perpetrators are male-

That's the catch anon.
The same way the guy that is paid as an armed escort for precious goods is male.
The one who is paid to steal the precious goods is male too because it's a fucking dangerous """job""".
>>
>>8851049
not that hard if you try to be a decent human being
>>
>>8851056
the same way the guy who decides to rape somebody is male
the same way the guy who decides to beat someone up because he's angry is male
the same way the guy who decides to go out with a knife and mug somebody is male
>>
>>8848167
>Patriarchy is a real thing. The world is run by men. This is indisputable fact. Granted, the average man is pretty much on the same level as the average woman, but the elite and powerful are almost exclusively men.
Men don't respect women, they feel entitled to women's bodies and don't care about anything else we have to offer or respect our personal space or privacy.
Men commit a vastly disproportionate amount of crimes. About 80% of violent crimes in the US. People will blame minorities or the poor, or whatever other group, but more than anything else it's men who are the problem.
Basically I just want men to sit down and shut up for a change. And stop being violent.

this from a 23 year old woman with dyed hair, piercings, and a "GRL PWR" tattoo on her arm. Wow, and you're telling me she's mentally ill too and wants to be a boy??? Get out of here! no way

You sure do seem like a valuable member of society. I'm sure you contribute a lot.
>>
>>8851065
>whining about dyed hair and piercings
yeah, you sound like a /pol/ neckbeard, so
pot calling the kettle black?
>>
>>8851058

as a man you don't have any inherent value. That's the most important thing you should know. You've only got what you can create and control.
You need to know that before you throw away being female.
Also, I'd like to add that I've hooked up with ftm s before and I always indulge their dumb male roleplay fantasy, but they're always clearly female, they always have vaginas and nipples and they fuck the same.
>>
>>8851040
>>8851049
>>8851065
Triggered af lmao
>>
>>8851062
Your problem is that you believe only men can hurt and commit crimes.
That's a really scary mentality because your own subconscious will keep telling you it's ok to do certain things which clearly aren't.

You're a time bomb and probably would end up hurting someone, even a fellow woman because of this.
People need to have limits anon, it's not justifiable to do shit because "men do X"

Like seriously, you're the kind of girl who ends up beating her girlfriend because you got angry at something silly.
>>
>>8849002
just repress it
be a nice wholesome white college boy from a good family
>>
>>8849105
this is trying way to hard to be funny
>>
Does ftm stand for fuck the men?
As in we hate men?
It sure seems like it.
>>
>>8851076
uhhhh.
you're projecting a little bit hard there.
all i said was men perpetrate the majority of crimes.
>>
>>8849414
right
you know from a certain perspective, when you have 15 times the testosterone and sex drive of a woman, and you've always been alone, and you've never even seen a woman naked, and you will be alone for the rest of your life, sex is the most important thing in the world
It is consistently ranked as the most pleasurable daily activity possible, 10/10 on every survey ever done on human pleasure
you have no idea what it's like to be male and constantly, constantly, want to fuck, all the time, and have these whiny fucking bitches telling you, no anon, there are more important things then sex!! while themselves having sex 3 times a week with their 5 different orbiters.

celibacy fucking sucks, I'd rather get sodomized every single day for a year than be celibate, you stupid stupid stupid delusional cunt
>>
>>8851094
Whatever makes you sleep at night m8.
I will just continue being NOT crazy and going outside without thinking I'm going to be raped every step I take.

Right now you sound like a political lesbian but I'm not going to even waste time going there with you. We are technically derailing a thread from some anon who happens to be trans or something and neither of us are FtM trannies, right?
>>
>>8851104
>women are obligated to have sex with me because i'm an angry unattractive man
see? we need more posters like you in this thread. i've been arguing for an hour about how trash men are, and then you waltz in to prove my point for me.

>I'd rather get sodomized every single day for a year than be celibate,
so you'd like an unattractive balding man to fuck you in the ass every single day for a year?
while presumably locking you up and giving you the bare minimum of care?
>>
>>8849414
>why is celibacy so bad?? there are worse things than celibacy, like getting all of your fingers amputated by a crazy person

what a stupid fucking non-sequitur
>>
>>8851105
lol i'm not paranoid about being raped
it's just that there's a fuckton of men like >>8851104 who are garbage people
>>
Can't think of any advantage that a woman would get from becoming a man. Apart from not having to put as much effort into their appearance. But it's quite easy to do that anyway while remaining as a woman, especially if you are a lesbian. Also I can see how it might be easier to get some types of jobs if those were the types of jobs you wanted.
Apart from that though can an ftm explain TWO (2) other advantages to becoming an ftm
>>
>>8849969
Why do you feel comfortable making broad anecdotal pejoratives about half of humanity?
>>
>>8851139
but the evidence is right here >>8851104
just go anywhere on 4chan and you'll find men being really awful human beings
>>
>>8851111
>Implying that poster isn't just a lesbian troll using anonymity to try to create a strawman to fight.
>>
>>8851146
Women are bad people. See your generalizations for proof.
>>
>>8851146
Are women capable of being awful human beings?
>>
>>8849706
wowaweewa
a lesbian who hates men

I'm glad you guys are having fun with your little man hating circle jerk here, that's great and all. I hope one day you realise how toxic you all are. You're basically the female /r9k/ at this point.

I don't know what kind of people you hang out with anon, but I have never once been friends with a guy who had sex with an unconscious girl, or a girl who withdrew consent part way through. That is fucking insane. I used to be friends with a massive stoner girl. She threw a party after school ended. I didn't go, but I asked her how it was the day after over facebook and she told me she ended up sleeping with this guy, very drunk, and he put it in her ass and she told him no, then he pulled it out and kept fucking her, and she was too tired to get him to stop.
I told my friends, all single sex private school boys, and we called the police, and the guy got sent to jail.
Even though he was fucked off his face. Even though it was consenting at first. Because it was rape.
I live in a dorm, and before the college semester started we had to go to a bunch of talks about consent, how even being fingered counted as sexual assault, carrying a minimum sentence of 8 years. All the women in the dorm were informed of this repeatedly, and told they had every right to file a complaint.

rape carries a very, very serious penalty. It's not a joke, it's not something guys think are trivial. People don't blame rape victims that way. You're constructed this whole thing in your head to feed your weird male-hate thing. It's not good for you.

Stop generalising.
>>
>>8851146
>Taking 4chan shitposting as gospel.
You know a lot of shitposters are female too right?

You're 12? Have you been on 4chan long enough?
Want an example? kek is an autistic girl and is more vicious than any guy I met on 4chan.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>8849951
underrated post
>>8849969
he's making a point, you dumb cunt
>>
>>8851172
>he's making a point, you dumb cunt
Women are all stupid.
>>
>>8850636

my ex had BPD and she hit me a couple of times, she was so weak though it didn't have any effect

if she was male, that would have constituted abuse

food for thought cunts
>>
>>8851179
Are you the ftm? Is that why?
Because you think women are stupid?
Internalised misogyny much?
>>
>>8849694
no, now you simply get to be part of the group who realises that while sexual assault is a heavily gendered issue, and disproportionately happens to women, the catalyst for it all is a power imbalance between the rapist and survivor. it is possible for women to hold power over men in that way. its more common for men to in general, because they hold much more power in our society.
>>
>>8851181
>she was so weak though it didn't have any effect
that's why it wasn't a big deal, anon.
If a child punches an adult, it's whatever. If an adult punches a child, it's pretty fuckng bad.
The difference in strength does matter, though that doesn't excuse your wife for hitting you.
>>
>>8851067
>I have a GRL PWR tattoo on my arm

some of us have this thing called taste? You might have heard of it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2Ns_Si-iM
>>
File: IMG_2537.jpg (25KB, 540x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2537.jpg
25KB, 540x357px
>>8851192
Define power
>>
>>8851181
>>8851196

>Women are like children so it's ok to do something wrong.
Oh boy. Hope you two grow up one day.
>>
>>8851205
Didn't mean to say that women are like children, simply that there's a huge difference in terms of strength between the average woman and average man
>>
>>8851205
Talk about self-hating internalized misogyny.
>>
>>8851111
>women are obligated to have sex with me because i'm an angry unattractive man
Did I say this? at all? All I did was explain why the hell celibacy was fucking unpleasant, and why people were allowed to be disgruntled by it. At NO POINT did I ever say males were entitled to sex, you've just assumed that's what I meant because you're a trigger happy feminist who lacks basic reading comprehension.
If you're an undesirable man, you don't just deserve to be alone, you will be alone.

>so you'd like an unattractive balding man to fuck you in the ass every single day for a year?
while presumably locking you up and giving you the bare minimum of care?
you seriously want to examine this hypothetical further? I'd rather be fucked in the ass by a balding man with horrible acne who kept me in his basement, if it meant I was getting laid also. Does that answer your question.
>>
>>8851215
>you seriously want to examine this hypothetical further? I'd rather be fucked in the ass by a balding man with horrible acne who kept me in his basement, if it meant I was getting laid also.
well, it confirms that you're just a sex obsessed animal.
>>
>>8851115
can someone explain how this makes me a garbage person? please? what did I even say? other than what it's like actually having a sex drive

how does this make me a garbage person.
>>
>>8851224
Otherwise known as any animal that engages in sexual reproduction. Why are you so obsessed with avoiding death? Just let it go. Accept death. Stop being so entitled.
>>
>>8851224
Women are incapable of logic or argument.
>>
>>8851146
>>8851115
>>8851111
t. entitled women who don't understand their priveledge and probably never will
>>
>>8851224
have you ever been sexually attracted to anyone? do you have any idea what it's like to be overwhelmed with sexual urges, and have to masturbate 3 times a day. gross right! men are gross right!

women are goddesses because they never really get that horny, maybe they might masturbate with the shower head once a week
they truly are better than us
>>
>>8851239
Yes, I have been sexually attracted to people, but unlike you I also value being treated like a fucking human, and give others the same respect
>>
>>8851233
They are privileged to be unable to see their privilege.
>>
>>8851208
And as a result, women should be treated as if they're children, free from responsibility, right?
>>
>>8851255
Responsibilities of children, rights of adults, and then some.

That's feminism's policy.

It's worse than that really, just look at how even when they are children feminists want boys and girls treated differently.

Boys 5 years old are getting reprimanded for harassment in schools and god forbid if you have a feminist mother.
>>
>>8851243
this is unbelievable
that's what you're upset about
treated like a fucking human being? you don't think all of the autists over at r9k would want nothing more than to buy flowers and fawn over any girl they could? how many fucking losers give hundreds, hundreds of dollars to cam girls they'll never meet.

that aside, how the fuck does having a high sex drive mean you don't treat women with respect. In what universe. Please, explain that to me. Guys who are really horny must just go around cat calling girls and taking photos of their asses while they're not looking, and talking about them like they're fuck objects, is that it? You're so delusional, you live in a little bubble and you'll never leave your little bubble,
whatever anyone says to you, you'll always see the worst in men
I'm done trying to convince you of anything
you're insane
have a nice life, try not to let hate rule it.
>>
>>8851243
You don't treat men like humans. I'm sure you would complain if you hadn't been able to have sex for a long time. Then if a man does it he's just a potential rapist but if a girl complains she recieves sympathy and people telling her she's valuable. The same with ugliness. If a man is ugly then he is either scary or hilarious or disgusting or a loser but if a woman is ugly then you must tell her how actually she is beautiful.
>>
>>8851203
I guess I was using it in a very broad sense, just to refer to the attacking party's ability to deny their victim's agency/make them helpless. For example. a lot of sexual assault against children comes from someone in a position of authority; this perception of authority gives them power over children who don't know better. Also common is the use or threat of use of power in a literal, physical sense thorugh violence or the threat of it.

More nuanced power imbalances seem to be at the root of female-on-male sexual assault in my experience, like social standing, or in my own encounter, the power of persuasion that someone can hold over me in an emotionally fragile state, mental health shit etc.

when i say men hold more power in society im referring more to patriarchal effects, like literal gender studies 101 shit, or the way abusive men insulate and protect other abusive men, like the Good Ol Boys Club etc.

srry for the flawed and sloppy explanation but i have been awake for a real long time so i hope ive been clear enough
>>
>>8847914
>spend entire adult life shit-talking men-born-men
>"c..can i be one of you now, b.. bros?"
No, fuck off. You lost that opportunity when you sided with our enemies. Enjoy your cunt, woman.
>>
>>8851181
psst...what if i told you...that DOES constitute abuse??
>>
This threads is sad as fuck.
I'm pretty sick of the current state of feminism right now.

You're all entitled children who live through mental gymnastics and double standards on a daily basis while women had to give all they had and a bit more years ago.

All I have seen here is "lel women aren't strong enough to do X so it doesn't matter if they do it!" and "It's not the same when women do it because they aren't men!" and "if a kid does it it's not the same as when an adult does it" which in this case you guys are literally comparing me to a fucking 5 year old.

I think this is what must feel to some grandpa war veteran when he sees his grandkids roleplaying as nazis when he was there risking his life and seeing his friends all die in the war.

You're all trash and entitled as fuck. This day to day behavior from fellow women I see on the internet is pushing me away from feminism even though it's you crazy fuckers that should be throw out of the movement.

I'm as capable of doing anything as some random guy and I don't need this kind of self defeating attitude.
>>
>>8851281
hahahaha underrated post my brother
>>
>>8851290
I feel about OP the same way cis lesbians probably feel about MRAs/MGTOWs who want to be trans girls. You can't expect to switch sides when you've already been firing live rounds at us. If she sincerely dropped all her ideology I'd accept her but she's probably not gonna do that.
>>
>>8851306
i'm not switching sides.

t. mra transgirl
>>
>>8851266
>how the fuck does having a high sex drive mean you don't treat women with respect.
see >>8851104

men see women as sex objects. that's how their libido works. they don't care about women as people.
r9k is a perfect example of that. half the posts are "women are awful" "fuck roasties" and something to the effect of "women exist for breeding and should be obligated to service beta males"

>>8851215
>you have no idea what it's like to be male and constantly, constantly, want to fuck, all the time, and have these whiny fucking bitches telling you, no anon, there are more important things then sex!! while themselves having sex 3 times a week with their 5 different orbiters.
in other words
"you have no idea what it's like to be an entitled loser"
>>
>>8851286
>I'm as capable of doing anything as some random guy
you really aren't.
men are stronger and more muscular on average

>>8851342
>keeping your male socialization while transitioning into a woman
>>
>>8851349
>keeping your male socialization while transitioning into a woman
so?
>>
File: hjicfs6h5izx.jpg (23KB, 499x452px) Image search: [Google]
hjicfs6h5izx.jpg
23KB, 499x452px
>>8851342
Good girl.
>>
>>8851349
>you really aren't.
I'm pretty sure I am.

And all I see in this thread are bitter women who keep using men as an excuse for their own failures at life if we ignore the troll posts trying to put more fuel in the fire that's consuming your panties.

Grow up, move on from this self defeatist attitute, get new friends who aren't crazy and try to have a decent happy life instead of blaming the world for your issues.

First step to stop being someone's punchbag is to start believing more in yourself instead of using scapegoats.
>>
>>8851345
>men see women as sex objects. that's how their libido works. they don't care about women as people.
HAHAHAHAHA THAT'S YOUR POINT. THAT'S YOUR SMOKING GUN. Have you ever been outside. Even once, or do you spend all your free time shitposting on 4chan. This is not the case. Men being horny doesn't mean men see all women as objects. In any case, how does that fucking matter, you hate all males just for existing you rad fem scum

>in other words "you have no idea what it's like to be an entitled loser"
as I said before, these people may be entitled,, but if you're an unattractive man no-one owes you shit.
If you want to know entitled, it's being a white 20-something female who gets all the sex she wants and complains about incel men being pigs.
that's entitled, you despicable cunt. You're a pimple on society's ass and you'll never amount to anything.
>>
>>8851400
"you know from a certain perspective, when you have 15 times the testosterone and sex drive of a woman, and you've always been alone, and you've never even seen a woman naked, and you will be alone for the rest of your life, sex is the most important thing in the world"
really? seems like you're the one who'll never amount to anything.
>>
>>8851345
>men see women as sex objects. that's how their libido works.
As a man I agree with this, which is why all the campaigns to get men to stop objectifying women are harmful and misandrist. They want men to turn against their own biological drives and see them as evil.
>>
>>8851418
well, yeah, that's the problem.
men innately act disgusting towards women.
>>
>>8851427
The objectification thing just describes how our sex drive works though. i.e.
>damn, that ass looks hot. i want to fuck it.
It doesn't mean we can't relate to women as humans on a personal level outside of sexual situations or after sexual arousal.
>>
>>8851454
sure, but it also means guys tend to act like creeps towards women.
ie cat calling, acting like thirsty orbiters online (which is why most girls never. ever. speak in public matches)
>>
>>8851463
Catcalling is pretty much a cultural thing though. Never seen or experienced it where I live in England
>>
>>8851463
Catcalling almost never happens except with blacks, latinos etc. i.e., in that 10 hours walking video. And even then most of the "catcalls" the black guys made were fairly benign things like "have a nice day"
>>
File: untitled3.jpg (72KB, 843x471px) Image search: [Google]
untitled3.jpg
72KB, 843x471px
>>8851479
Also
>wear pants with writing on the butt
>when you don't want anyone to look at your butt
are girls just retarded?
>>
>>8851409
Neither will you
>>
>>8851306
to clarify, my ideology isn't wrong. i still believe all those things are true. I just feel like by transitioning I would be seen as a hypocrite who isn't actually pro-woman at all.
>>
>>8851281
This.
All the misery in your life you've brought entirely on yourself, radfem garbage.
>>
File: tumblr_or07e1Z6yy1v1n3qho1_500.jpg (83KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or07e1Z6yy1v1n3qho1_500.jpg
83KB, 500x540px
>>8851501
>are girls just retarded?

No, they love the attention but sometimes it can be annoying.
They dress sexy on purpose because they want to attract men and feel cute.
In a perfect world they would be cat-called by the hot chads that they like, but in the real world they are cat-called by gross betas and rapists.
So they are ambivalent hypocrites, if anything, but not "retarded" (don't use that word anymore, okay? it offends people with downs syndrome.)
>>
>>8853346
You are anti-woman. You don't think they are capable of the responsibilities you want men to have.
>>
File: photo.jpg (79KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
79KB, 900x900px
>>8853371
>it's your fault you have gender dysphoria
>it's your fault you live in a society where people with gender dysphoria are stigmatized more harshly than just about any other group
>>
>>8853398
I think we're every bit as capable, but we aren't given nearly as many opportunities because of our society's bias in favor of men.
>>
>>8853412
You should read the rest of the thread where the other femanon and the tranny femanon got you told.

You're biased as fuck, you use men as an escapegoat for your own failures and have internalized mysoginy which shows off when you keep repeating the "women can't do this" "Women are below that" mentality.

This thread is proof there's at least sane women out there albeit you fuckers keep shitting on their names with your insanity.

Now for my advice, if you want transition. Why are you even asking people on the internet if you should transition? Testosterone won't make you fit in the male world due to how your own brain works.

It's like a tapir trying to fit in with a bunch of bears. Sorry fampai but you will break down when you start getting shit by the entire world and you will most likely detransition.

You sound trender as fuck.
>>
>>8853412
Words, words, the fact is you treat women as lesser. As children or even less than children, since you want children punished for wrongthink the same way you do men.
>>
>>8853498
>>8853457
>when you're so used to patriarchy you think it's a direct result of female inferiority
>>
>This thread summed up in a youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6sXnOTuRaQ
>>
File: 1481929746343.jpg (144KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481929746343.jpg
144KB, 800x1200px
>>8853403
>afflicted by dysphoria for either chemical or psychological reasons
>admits to being a conceited cunt
>identify with dysphoria and the tumblr conceived "rules" surrounding it, conceiving that just because you have dysphoria, you must be transsexual
>when we take on an identity we are acting from rules formulated in our head about what that concept means; this is different from acting from our authentic self, which is organic and not rule-based, being what we feel in the moment, so once we are stuck in the rules, we dissociate from who we really are in the moment
>like you are with this very topic and your fear of seeming a hypocrite, because you care so god damn much about labels, you cuckold
>rather than attempt HRT for chemical reasons or counseling so you don't become a repressed mess, you become a radfem
>instead of dealing with it like a healthy human being, you become a repressed mess
>identify with being a radfem
>allow yourself to be brainwashed by an insipid and utterly pathological ideology for lonely sheep who want to blame all their problems on others
>as a repressed mess, you constantly dive into news about the people you hate and who hate everything you are because they're repressed messes
>begin to think the world even gives that much of a shit about you and your issues because you pretty much admit you're a fragile fucking narcissist

Everything you are, you have allowed yourself to be.
>>
>>8853522
>literally calls one of the trans guys "fucking faggot"
who does this bitch think she is? what a conceited, narcissistic piece of shit.
>>
>>8853513
>feminist-quality rebuttal
>>
>>8853562
She's right though.
>>
File: shots fired.jpg (15KB, 483x96px) Image search: [Google]
shots fired.jpg
15KB, 483x96px
kek this comment.
>>
>>8853600
>>8853582
Just like how the girl in the video acts like an edgy 16 year old libertarian boy.
>>
>>8853612
Sorry anon I'm here just to laugh.
I don't really care who's jimmies are rustled.

I already stated my opinion that OP should go for it and transition and endure life as a male if they think they are strong enough to handle it.

I don't believe OP is cut to be a man though, it will hurt a lot once they understand it
>>
>>8853612
No, she acts like a slightly above average intelligence attention whore youtuber girl.
>>
>>8853647
he acts like a self hating right wing drag queen who ate a dictionary
>>
>>8853857
>sensitive dyke with a beard detected.

Man FtM get more butthurt than the average transbian. You guys are awesome.
>>
>>8853883
i'm always butthurt because getting fucked roughly in the front hole makes me dysphoric :^)
>>
File: toni the tamponi.jpg (339KB, 1241x1362px) Image search: [Google]
toni the tamponi.jpg
339KB, 1241x1362px
>>8853928
kek I felt that passive aggressiveness from here.

Let's be honest though that girl was right in the video. The tumblrinas who represented your kind were pretty hilarious.
>>
>>8853403
I don't hate you for wanting to identify as a man, I hate you for wanting to identify as a man while aligning yourself with a movement that demonizes men. I almost hope you do transition so you see that life without female privilege is not the paradise you told yourself it was. Then all your feminist friends will leave you so that when you backpedal and become a woman again you will be alone as you deserve.
>>
>>8847914
OP you don't sound trans.
You will hurt yourself if you transition due to your political beliefs.

Please don't add to the FtM detransitioner statistics. It's already huge and this kind of behavior only helps with stereotypes and discrimination against them.

I really mean it, you're not trans and you will just help people think all FtM are illegitimate.

Whatever your feminist friends told you, the grass is not greener on the other side and you won't rule the world just because you became a man.
>>
>>8855390
Counterpoint: She will be miserable if she transitions, and she deserves that.
>>
Where is everyone getting that OP is a trender? They really haven't given any indication one way or the other how severe their dysphoria is or what it's related to.
>>
>>8847914

>man
>radical feminist
>into guys

I know, anon! You can be a sissy cuck!
>>
>>8857373
still better than being a /pol/lack
>>
>>8857360
Because she surrounds herself with propaganda about how being a man is a bed of roses and ended up buying into it. She wants to be a man so she can lecture men about how bad they are and be taken seriously about it as a fellow man, and she wants whatever imaginary privileges she's convinced herself men have.
>>
>>8860828
OP here. I wanted to be a boy basically my whole life. I told my mom when I was about 4 years old that I was a boy to which she said "No you're not" and I knew better than to argue with her. when I was about 12-13 I wanted to cut my tits off. I eventually got over it in my later teens and really wanted a dick in me, which seemed like a female thing to want and I thought I was cured. But in my late teens/early 20s my dysphoria returned worse than ever, but at this point I'm my own person, but I still knew better than to think I could just come out and transition to male, so I started to repress and after a couple years became a radfem, because I realized that the things women put up with are fucking bullshit. That's when I came to realize how much privilege males have.
I know I fucked up by being a coward and not just transitioning when I knew, but please tell me how I'm less legitimate than Susan McHon who transitioned at 42.
>>
>>8863361
How does it feel knowing that because of your misandry people who know the same pain you do take pleasure in the fact you suffer too?
>>
>>8863368
Feels like those people suck.
I wish everyone could just choose their gender. That would solve a lot.
>>
>>8863376
>That would solve a lot.
Feminism for one.

Except we'd probably still have radfems saying people born male aren't real women.
>>
>>8863361
look dude, transition isn't optional. you either do it or you'll be miserable forever. you only get one life. are you going to spend it as a bitch or are you going to man up and be the person you were meant to be?
>>
>>8863415
She's going to choose miserable forever over manning up and that's what she deserves.
>>
>>8863361
So you are just jealous of men for being the sex you wish you were and lash out vindictively due to your jealousy. No men here will have any sympathy for you. You were too cowardly to transition, so instead you worked to destroy those who were what you wanted to be. You joined a hate group and spewed venom at your fellow men since they are living as what you, due to your own cowardice, will never be. You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>8863466
Checked. Whatever option leaves her most miserable is the one I favor.
>>
>>8863361
>please tell me how I'm less legitimate than Susan McHon who transitioned at 42.

At least she had the gumption to go through with it. You're equivalent to that person who dips their toes into the pool, decides it's not to your liking, and proceeds to mock people who did jump into the pool for not being good swimmers.
Thread posts: 250
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.