[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chewable Kids Truvada Approved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 8

File: Candy.jpg (1MB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Candy.jpg
1MB, 1000x667px
https://www.drugs.com/news/truvada-helped-protect-gay-teen-males-hiv-66905.html
>>
>>8847589
Would /tttt/ support early transitioners being given Truvada? Is this proof that HSTS are more oppressed than AGP?
>>
Instead of doing this, how about...

1. Don't have sex with people who have HIV. Make them take an STD test to confirm.
2. Don't have sex with people who sleep around.
3. Don't sleep around yourself. Wait until at least the third date to have sex. Make sure it's someone who is compatible with you personality-wise, because you're only going to be having sex with people with whom you are in a relationship. If you can't call him your boyfriend, fiance, or husband, his dick isn't going in you and yours isn't going in him.
4. If you must break any of the above three rules, use a condom every time, even if it's just oral.
5. In all relationships, make monogamy a hard requirement.
>>
>>8847674
early 1980's mentality didn't work out even a little bit for the past 35 years and yet here you are with the same bad advice
>>
>>8847705
Just because fags didn't heed the advice doesn't mean the advice is faulty you dumbass
>>
>>8847674
>use a condom for oral

I have literally never done that and nobody who does.
>>
>>8847589
I love how this is basically a socially acceptable science experiment on viral resistance lol

Not really worth it to invest in Gilead anymore though. After Sovaldi and PrEP approval which shot Gileads stock from $10/share to around $100-$120/share it was best to sell off. They're simply trying to do the death rattle for Truvada and shake it down for whatever money they can before it's off patent next year and generics flood the market. During their little shake down though they certainly aren't going to give a fuck if they make HIV worse though, that's the entire business model.
>>
>>8847742

know*
>>
>>8847742
I honestly don't know enough about risks of infections (or even hiv) to know if oral is safe with a condom. I'm sure it'd feel great without one, but then again I don't want to be that like 1 out of 1,000 that gets some std that could have been prevented.
>>
>>8847753
Unless there is exposed blood due to a sore or something it is rare to transmit HIV by oral sex.

hen HIV is spread, it is difficult to tell if it was the oral sex or another, more risky sexual activity that was responsible for transmitting HIV.

http://www.thewellproject.org/hiv-information/oral-sex-and-hiv-whats-real-risk

Usually people who get it also had other types of sex but from what I know of the virus you really need weekend mucus membrane due to infection or a tear that exposes the bloodstream to contract it.
>>
>>8847768
>Unless there is exposed blood due to a sore or something it is rare to transmit HIV by oral sex.
For that to happen, the giver would have to have a mouth wound, like they bit the inside of their lip (which is common) or they floss and have bloody gums (gross but common) or just some random sore in their mouth and the mucous membrane would be the urethra right? It seems more plausible than not...
>>
>>8847789
Yes or syphilis or something that weakens membranes altogether. I still think actual HIV transmission without direct bloodstream exposure is probably rather rare but I cannot find evidence towards or against this view.
>>
>>8847705

>bad advice
It is impossible to get HIV, or any other STD, if you do not have sex with people who have an STD. If you restrict your sexual activity to one person, who has no STDs and does not have sex with anyone other than you, there is no chance for you to obtain STDs.

People who have no STDs have an obligation to not intentionally obtain new diseases, lest the overall cost of healthcare on society become overwhelming, and drug companies gain significant economic and political leverage.

People who already have STDs should seek out permanent partners who have the same STD as them to eliminate the possibility for them to spread their disease to someone new.

Monogamy works, and we need to encourage its practice.
>>
>>8847768

>rare
1% chance of getting AIDS or 0% chance, which would you prefer?
>>
>>8847801
Realistically it is probably 1/10000 if you don't have sex with transgender people or non-Whites and I don't do either.
>>
>>8847801
saliva kills the virus
there are 0 documented cases of HIV from oral
>>
>>8847828

The data that we do have on oral sex transmission comes from clinical case reports in the medical literature. There have been several case reports documenting oral sex transmission of HIV. All of these cases were in people giving oral sex (exposure to semen etc.). There have not been any cases of HIV transmission through receiving oral sex (exposure to saliva).

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q9174.html
>>
>>8847839
http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite?page=pr-rr-05
>>
>>8847828
>saliva kills the virus
Why am I only learning this now?
>>
>>8847768
not just ayyds in the world is it? herpes, gonorrhoea, syphilis can all easily be caught via oral

monogamy with a steady partner who you know the status is the only way to have guaranteed safe unprotected sex.

why do fags not get this?
>>
>>8847855
Because that's urban-legend tier advice.

Saliva is not a favorable environment for the virus but it doesn't kill it directly. If semen touches an exposed wound in the mouth saliva won't magically disinfect that. It is a really low risk but saliva doesn't make it zero.

http://www.aidsmap.com/Saliva/page/1322841/

>>8847879
They get this but the real risk for HIV is if you have an infection or open wound, you use drugs because they can dry out your skin and cause tears in it, or if you have sex with sex workers. If you only fuck cis White people, you are not likely to get HIV even if you are not monogamous so it isn't considered a real risk for upper class White people.
>>
>>8847885
as a working class white male, i still worry about aids. anyone can get it by engaging in risky behaviours, a condom can't tell if you're white or not.

just bc i'm not a heroin addict gay black male prostitute doesn't mean i have nothing to fear. people who try to excuse their way out of safe sex because they aren't the most at-risk group is a big problem.
>>
>>8847913
The point is transmission among non-drug using non-infected non-sex worker cis white males is actually WAY lower than the average rate and is declining. HIV rate for non Whites is increasing. This is the same in the UK, AU, and US.
>>
>>8847920
agreed, i'm in the uk and even though i'm easily in the bottom 20% income wise and interact with the very bottom of the societal barrel every day i have never actually met someone with hiv/aids.
doesn't mean we should adopt practises to catch up with the higher risk groups.
>>
>>8847949
Well no, we have gay marriage and adoption now in the UK, US, and hopefully AU soon. Those are cultural practices that reward monogamy or at least promised monogamy and having kids actually is a pressure on monogamy not exerted as much on gay males as straight males, but that is slowly changing for some.

This is still a necessary drug from an epidemiological standpoint, just not for everyone. Racially defining your sexual habits may be controversial but is much more likely to keep you safe, as is only having sex with other cis gay males (FTM are at a higher risk of HIV than cis females) and avoiding sex workers if possible. These are all healthy practices.
>>
>>8847972
(I'm not the anon you're replying to btw)
I agree truvada is important because it helps combat a potentially deadly virus, but there must be propaganda pushed out there that being monogamous and practicing safe sex is of utmost importance. No one should normalize taking truvada in order to be a gang bang bottom slut and basicallly be a waste container. It shouldn't allow you to be reckless.
>>
>>8847795
Doesn't protect against rape.
>>
>>8847674
^this AND PreP.
Practicing safe sex doesn't hurt anybody. Even if you're on PreP, you can't just lie around with anyone. Think about PreP as a second line of defense.

And Goddess, gracious. When will men finally learn to use a f*** condom every time they have sex?
>>
File: IMG_1247.png (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1247.png
2MB, 2048x2048px
>>8848001
Problem solved.
>>
>>8847993
I mean that's sidestepping the issue that condoms ruin pleasurable sex for many people. I know I can't orgasm with one on and just telling people to use one ignores the functional impairment they cause to sex.

Monogamy is of course a worthy cause but I don't think Truvada is going to make a difference for drug users and sex workers who were never planning that to begin with.
>>
>>8848003
>When will men finally learn to use a f*** condom every time they have sex?
Man is fallible.
>>
>>8848027
If condoms didn't absolutely RUIN sex I would but I get no pleasure out of sex and cannot orgasm with one on. There's no fun in masturbating till I am close then slipping one on for a brief climax in rubber. There needs to be work on a better functional condom and until that comes around PreP is gonna be a stopgap.
>>
>>8847972
>gay marriage

not sure this encourages monogamy, people will till have open relationships, time will tell like you say in your post but i'm dubious.

>healthy practises
racial profiling is perfectly acceptable. who you choose to have sex with is your choice alone.
avoiding sex workers is very very possible and we shouldn't be so pathetic to pansy around the issue. again, it's your choice, bear in mind when you sleep with someone you sleep with everyone else they've slept with too.
i'm not into trans people but using cis females as a baseline could be misleading, given they have some of the lowest infection rates around

>>8847993
i'm not sure if i like truvadad or not, as it certainly has an enabling effect like you mention. you should also know that here in the uk prep is, or will be available on the nhs in most areas. mine and yours tax money hard at work.
>>
>>8848026
I don't know what to say.... We're all different and theoretically, we'd take prep for different reasons. I'm just saying that it shouldn't be used as a validation for risky behavior. I don't care what you do with your body at all, it's just sad to see gay men use truvada as an excuse to have risky sex.
>>
>>8848054
They already were going to have risky sex. The side effects of this drug are reasonably severe, not like Tylenol, that I don't think people will mostly casually use this. It is still important for those in sero-discordant relationships as well as sex workers, and intravenous drug users. You can pretend those categories don't exist, or you can offer them medication that reduces their disease burden. Reducing disease burden is the #1 priority.
>>
>>8848043
>Monogamy
I think because of the sexual revolution and the fact that gay sex is more about pleasure (due to not being able to procreate) men have no intention to be monogamous. It's all about hookups. Trying to apply the same standard for straight couples onto gay men just doesn't work because of the dynamics. Many studies, even the ones past the 70s, indicate that the majority of gay men are not monogamous and that their relationships don't last more than 7 years. The gay rebellion (70s/80s) was all about sticking it to society for telling them what to do (ie oppression). That liberation gave way to promiscuity and risky behavior (although I doubt they knew the consequences at that time). I think that generation has really influenced today's generations that monogamy isn't something that's desirable. Although, from what I read, more young people want to be monogamous, but it doesn't mean that will happen (with things like open relationships and whatnot).
>>
>>8848103
https://www.queerty.com/monogamy-making-comeback-among-younger-gay-couples-study-finds-20160922

http://archive.is/vobIA
>>
>>8848038
> A better functioning condom
Do you even realize that condom thickness is already as low as it can go with any reasonable material quality? It's 70 microns, 50 for the thin one. That's 1/5 the thickness of a hair strand.

Does your partner having a hairy ass/vagina ruin your fun?

If not, then condoms wouldn't realistically either.
>>
File: 1501454179138.gif (4MB, 900x667px) Image search: [Google]
1501454179138.gif
4MB, 900x667px
>>8848043
Daily reminder monogamy is higher among young gays, which could very likely be due to societal acceptance and gay marriage being legal

https://www.queerty.com/monogamy-making-comeback-among-younger-gay-couples-study-finds-20160922
>>
>>8848114
It still is enough to reduce nerve conduction in circumcised males (especially) to the point where sex is no longer pleasurable.
>>
>>8848103
it doesn't matter about group dynamics, but what you as an individual can do to keep yourself safe, which happens to be monogamy. idgaf that it's hard or whatever, maybe i'm a hopeless romantic but my incentive to stay monogamous is bc i love my bf and want to show my devotion. we have a relationship, not just being each other's most used fuckbuddy.

>>8848111
as the previous post mentioned, this is a nice trend to see, only time will tell if being accepted in society means less people are drawn into thinking gay stuff is a revolutionary act but rather nothing overly offensive or special. thanks for the archive link btw, not funding that shite site

>>8848118
already clocked it pham
>>
>>8848119
I was circumcised when I was 19.
My penis is less sensitive day to day, but with sex I'd say it's pretty much the same. Like I've had to stop my boyfriend sometimes before I've even cum as it's got so sensitive
>>
>>8848187
Everyone is different anon.
>>
>>8848151
I'm not arguing against monogamy, I think it's desirable among straight and gay couples. It's just harder for gay men due to the cultural influences that gay men in the west have experienced.
>>
>>8847589
I'm a little confused here. Nowhere in the linked article does it mention chewable truvada. This article basically states that 78 bisexual males took the drug and 3 got hiv. They got hiv because they only took truvada once or twice a week. Only 22% of the kids, about 17 of them, had enough levels of truvada to block hiv. They said they were too busy or away from home or afraid of what others will think. So it seems like truvada definitely works with safe sex practices but it's their fault for being dipshits if they got hiv.
I have no problem with teens taking this drug, except for side effects if anyone can list those pls. It seems that regardless of the effectiveness, bi's or gays still don't adhere to safe sex. Also no chewable mention...
>>
>>8848395
It was a joke, anon.
>>
>>8848410
Oh..............
>>
File: MOD.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MOD.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>8847674
>>8847768
Unless you have something like Meth Mouth, you aren't getting HIV at all. You'd need a literal open wound. No a small cut isn't a wound, and a canker sore ulcer isn't one either.
Even then, the event is so rare, for most people you could only really pull it off in theory. This includes if they blow in your mouth too.

Though you are inviting other stds in there, gon, syph, clap, etc.

HIV is only spread through unprotected anal or vaginal sex. (Also needles and Blood transfusion )

Condom breaks are virtually small risk too if you just pulled out and slapped a new one on. (Though you SHOULD get tested just in case)
Though I've yet to meet a single person who got HIV via a condom break.

>>8847913
>>8847855
>>8847885
Saliva fucks with the virus bad, so even if you did take some HIV + load, won't happen unless like I said , you have meth mouth tier wounds. But if you're not sure of a dude HIV status, just use mouth wash , don't brush or floss.
>>8847913
You are right, anyone can have the virus, whats worse is how it works, the fact it doesn't show up until years from initial infection beyond seroconversion (which can also be glossed over as the flu) Honestly, when I talk to a lot of patients, I always hear "I slept with a sex worker" or some variation.
Protip: Most sex workers tend to be clean, bad for business if they aren't safe.

>TLDR
Moral of the Story.
HIV is hard as fuck to transfer.
Use Condoms for intercourse. Always and get tested on a regular basis.
Unprotected Oral isn't a risk for HIV unless you have some sort of dental surgery tier wound.
Be safe.
>>
>>8848528
Again, this isn't addressing the reasons people don't use condoms.
>>
File: 1504731279841.jpg (75KB, 305x750px) Image search: [Google]
1504731279841.jpg
75KB, 305x750px
>>8848568
If you want that, honestly?
People are naive, uninformed, and very controlled by their sexual drive.
Lack of knowledge .
Preventative is the best medication.
This is why I've stayed HIV - even with shadier folks, which thankfully I got out of my system . I always used a condom. Always.

I had 2 hookups recently where both girls wanted me to dick them raw and I laughed. No. But one thought there was a fucking vaccine for HIV so I didn't go beyond getting some head and bouncing.

The other turns out was fucking 2 dudes raw and one of them turned out to be HIV+ oh and she had Chlamydia.

Again, condom saves the day again. She turned out to be negative completely too, and the dude blew in her on many occasions, just an example on how hard it is to transfer this shit.

but back to my main point, it's definitely stupid decisions and a lack of knowledge. It's one thing if a person knows and takes those risk. It's another where people are pounding their head saying WHYYYYYY did I do that.

I see the later more the former.

For me if I get HSV, HPV, or anything else, I know it's because of my responsibility and not because I got too heated in the moment.
>>
>>8848568
No one cares about your insensitive dick Steven
>>
>>8848609
I think people know condoms exist. They are not too expensive. People don't like using them because they inhibit pleasure and telling people "just use them!" ignores that.
>>
>>8848629
I'm not the only one here.
>>
>>8848649
I honestly think sexual education branching out beyond PENIS IN VAGINA is needed. Show them google, bring in people, give them examples on the possible outcomes of a couple minutes of pleasure can do.
I understand maybe some high schools and colleges do this, but it needs to be taught at a lower level. All I remember from my sex ed was reproduction and that is about it.
>>
>>8848651
Then risk getting an std. your choice. you know the potential consequences.
>>
>>8848688
You'll have a lot of straight parents against teaching gay sex ed in elementary school. I can sympathize with them, but at the same time, how the hell is that kid ever gonna know without someone telling him first?
>>
>>8848690
I have never gotten one because I carefully screened my partners and didn't have sex with non-cis people or non-Whites. Those are the two biggest groups for new HIV infections.
>>
>>8848704
This is like someone telling a kid not to curse, you can suppress it but the real world doesn't give a fuck. Best we can do as people is teach our future (or current) kids the reality when it shows up. If they ask about sex, include the whole thing. I know I will.

Safety and prevention is key, I tell my patients that all the time.
Also to wear a condom, but you know, like we've said, people don't always listen.

Reality is can't save em all.
>>
>>8848719
People lie you know... Also, hiv doesn't show up right away and levels can wax and wane. Condoms are a very good way to bump that prevention rate closer to 99% effectiveness.
>>
>>8848743
Condoms are clearly not going to be used by everybody since they reduce sexual pleasure and sex workers' clients refuse to use the,. You just ignore this point over and over.
>>
>>8848732
I think the thing to do is sign kids up, willingly of course, to go to a hospital and get lectured on safe sex which includes anal as well as vaginal. I think that can solve a big problem that parents don't want the school telling their children about certain sexual acts.
>>
>>8848743
This is my #1 issue with undetectable guys.
You can say you're undetectable but you're only as good as your word.

However, In some major cities, it's now safer to have unprotected sex with an undetectable guy than it is to have sex with someone who claims to be clean.

Medicine is mind blowing
>>
>>8848748
Steve I don't give a shit about your dick already. Just because you find that you can't jizz with a rubber doesn't mean everybody else can't. The majority can.
>>
>>8848761
Keep saying that and wonder why condoms are not used by everybody.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ReproductiveHealth/story?id=7889403&page=1
>>
>>8848757

They would rarely write negative on their HIV profiles though and I always made a point of asking verbally if they were infected. Yes people can lie but most who wanted to lie would just point nothing in the HIV status box or put positive and then write in their profile that they were undetectable.
>>
>Teenage girl goes on birth control
You go girl! It's your body your choice! Way to be sexually liberated!
>Boy goes on anti-hiv drugs
Slut! You should use a condom! Why are you so degenerate?
>>
>>8848754
then its awful on the parents part. If I had a child and had something like this I would let them go. But good chance I'd already tell them since I do the whole hospital thing on a regular basis.

>>8848757
funny enough, this is the truth. Undetectable it's pretty hard to transfer . hell even WITHOUT meds, it's hard to transfer.

>>8848788
This, like stated above, you're more than likely not to get infected banging a undetectable than a random on their word.
>>
>>8848781
Fine. You win. Enjoy screening your partners extra carefully and having anal without a condom.
>>
>>8848805
If someone lies about being + when you ask them explicitly prior to sex, they are committing a felony in most states.
>>
>>8848817

Ty bb means a lot 2 me
>>
>>8848788
It's not an issue of lying, it's about not knowing. Like more than half of black gay men have HIV but only a third of those people know. So you have a buch of black guys who just don't know they are spreading the disease. They will say they don't have it but they don't know so they are not lying and you are most infectious shortly after you contract so a lot of black guys who were tested a year or two ago think they are still clean but are the most dangerous people.
>>
>>8848820
It just seems like one would want to be careful that's all
>>
>>8848824
>Black

That was my point. I never had sex with non-Whites. Middle to upper class White gay guys are much more likely to know their status.
>>
File: 1501179781785.png (260KB, 540x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1501179781785.png
260KB, 540x1052px
>>8848719
While this is true, as someone who has had relations with people from many different backgrounds, I've noticed the more reckless ones were fat white girls and mixed dudes- love it when they spread their legs and ask me to fuck them, and then get angry when I say "do you have a condom"
You get right the fuck out of there, or just jerk off or do head if you want SOMETHING.

This obviously doesn't mean a thing, I've banged 2 black, one male one female. Both were incredibly safe, It's a comforting thing going in someones room and seeing lube and a shit ton of condoms on their dresser, of course people could stage shit, but more likely not.
>>
>>8848834
I never had sex with either of these groups. Again, avoiding trans and non-White sexual partners removes a LOT of risk. I also failed to mention that while I never wore a condom, I always had condoms for my sexual partners if I was going to bottom.
>>
>>8848842
What if they didn't want to wear a condom while topping you?
>>
>>8848854
I don't remember that ever happening. I know sometimes we would take turns and neither use a condom if I really liked them or knew them well but most of the time I bottomed I asked them to use a condom and I don't remember anyone outright refusing.
>>
>>8848842
Then you pose SOME risk for STDs. If you're a top, your risk is still there, but a fuck ton lower than a bottom.
While I like Bottoming, I never did it with some one I didn't fully trust . otherwise I just top.
I was lucky to find a regular hookup with a girl who loved pegging. Lucky me.

As much as I love traps and trans, you are correct. I've hooked up with a FTM. Didn't see him for a year and TLDR , he got herpes. Bad. Luckily I came back negative and we still talk here and there. I could fuck him , he's on antivirals and his partner he's been with for awhile now hasn't caught anything, but this doesn't mean 0 risk.

If I was dating, sure, but a hookup? No. not worth it.
>>
>>8848872
Absolutely some risk but I still tried to be very careful. I had no problem bottoming as long as they wore a condom.
>>
>>8848866
You don't see how that's a little hypocritical? You "demand" they use a condom on you but you won't use one on them?
>>
>>8847674
>>8847795
>sexually repressed permavirgin who is bitter because no one wants him so he preaches monogamy as a way to shame those who can actually get laid to make him feel better about his situation
>>
>>8848883
I definitely see how it is hypocritical but safety first.
>>
>>8848890
This is probably a troll but the dude is right

>don't have sex with people who have HIV make them test to confirm
literally nothing wrong with this
>Don't sleep with people who sleep around
Always ask, but always assume they're lying too. Most people who sleep around will admit to it, I did when I did it a lot.
>Don't sleep around
well, if you want to keep STDs away, yes don't. Whether you wait or not is up to you. I've had times where I've waited 5 months and others I've had less than a day.
>use a condom
duh
>Monogamy
crazy enough this easy, if you can't control your dick or cunt I don't want too. Unless you want to swing, which I've done with past GFs.
>>
>>8848921
Did you sleep around with non-Whites or non-cis gays?
>>
>>8848901
Damn, savage.
>>
>>8848827
Oh yeah, 1in 11 white gays have HIV and only 1 in 7 don't know their status. That means there is like a 1.2% chance of being with a guy who has it and doesn't know. Most those guys are the party and play crowd.
>>
>>8848954
Yeah I didn't fuck anyone who had parTy in their dating profile or seemed like they did sex work on the side. It isn't THAT hard screening people, but you do have to exclude 50% of matches.
>>
>>8848930
Lived in Hawaii for awhile, so yes. Men and women, asian, poly, etc.
used a condom if there was intercourse, all the time.

Left the ones who were weird, like some dude who sat their sniffing poppers, and making the mood fucking creepy or the ones who wanted sex without a condom.

Had one condom break the entire time I was there, nothing. Again it shows a lot about someones profile when condoms and safe sex are a priority to them.

When I was on CL , if I didn't see keywords like SAFE, CONDOMS etc. I ignored it.

Too many ads had dudes begging bare back. It's even worse because guys tend to hookup with tourists . 0 guilt if they catch something. (the tourist OR the local) Which is why I hooked up with local, away from waikiki.
>>
>>8848971
Exactly, that's the issue. Non-White gays and non-cis gays engage in much riskier sex and drug behaviors on average. Craigslist is a pretty bad sample. Lots of sex workers and married guys. Avoiding closeted gay guys probably also lowered my risk too because openly gay guys are much more likely to get tested and be comfortable sharing that result with you.
>>
>>8848984
You think, but even the ones who wind up being completely clean still have this gross offense to it.
What's wrong with getting tested? It's the fear of HIV. The fear it might be positive.
Love the ones who get mad as fuck if I ask them, like they're ashamed. Sorry but if I'm fucking you, and it's been a month, I'm going to ask if you've fucked anyone else since then.

Also CL is at least a consistent place, a lot of my hookups did come from there.
Randos doesn't make for a good sample either.

Also lol, CL sex workers, who actually does that. ...
Well okay I did fuck me a nice Japanese girl at an AMP.
Since I knew moonrunes too I talked to her about her life.
yeah,I felt awful afterwards. Human Traffic is real .

Never again.
>>
>>8849016
If you only fuck white, openly gay dudes, you rarely encounter people scared to get tested. Also a lot of my hookups were as a teen and people were probably too fresh and innocent to have anything when they were in their teens.

People who are less likely to be openly gay are more likely to transmit disease. This is an unavoidable fact and applies to bisexuals, hetmarried gays, and non-Whites alike since culturally they are less open.
>>
>>8849024
Statistically you maybe right, but it really all depends who you get, not all my hookups came from CL.
Luckily the 2 non whites I mess with once in awhile are open and don't get offended at all and even show me their results if they want.

Also lucky, Im not even mad I didn't fuck as a teen, I just didn't have the desire , I liked girls and shit, but the drive to fuck was hit or miss. I was also "the nice guy" so that probably had something to do with it too
>>
>>8849064
Did you have sex with people who were closeted? I had a lot of unprotected sex, but never with people who were anything but openly gay for the most part. Also mostly chose femboys. I wonder what the breakdown is for HIV in masc4masc vs femboi groups.
>>
>>8849090
Sex? No. All were pretty openly gay.
Oral or jerking off? Plenty of Bicurious.

I could imagine Masc for Masc being about the same for Femboi. Both high risk.
Though I admit i am jealous, I've wanted a fem boi to fuck for ages, where did you find them?
>>
>>8849110
>openly gay
>bicurious

choose 1

xy.com when i was a teen, then manhunt xy.com was fucking great from 2005-2007 or so. Maybe earlier but I wasn't on it.
>>
>>8849130
I meant I had both
Sex was with the openly gay .

Oral and jerking off was mostly with Bicurious dudes, ones who wanted to try but weren't sure if they wanted it or not.

and I'll check that site out , thanks meng
>>
>>8849150
It no longer exists.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.