[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do traps look like when they get old?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 26

File: wu.png (371KB, 480x543px) Image search: [Google]
wu.png
371KB, 480x543px
what do traps look like when they get old?
>>
>>8847207
isn't that that anti-gg cis woman?
>>
>>8847219
she's trans. but yes
>>
>>8847222
Is there any actual evidence or is it just a thing people say?

If she is why does she lie about it?
>>
>>8847219
>cis

are you blind?
>>
>>8848561

because she wants to be perceived as a woman. Her real name is John. Her high school yearbook photo is floating around the internet.
>>
>>8848561
There is a ton of evidence about her being trans:
https://lolcow.wiki/wiki/Brianna_Wu_is_John_Flynt

She seemingly lies aobut it because she wants to be seen as a cis woman, and because she did a bunch of "problematic" stuff as a man that would clash with the facade she puts up for political/publicity purposes nowadays.

For what it's worth, she hasn't DENIED being trans, she just hasn't confirmed it. Her oficial statement on the matter is this: https://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/2ug4jt/brianna_wu_why_i_dont_respond_when_gamergate/

And, honestly, no cis woman would go on such a long tirade, so while not admitting it, it's pretty obvious she's trans.
>>
File: 19mag-19talk-t_CA0-blog427.jpg (44KB, 427x999px) Image search: [Google]
19mag-19talk-t_CA0-blog427.jpg
44KB, 427x999px
>>8849028
WU FOR CONGRESS 2018.

why are all trans people so batshit insane smhh

>Absolutely. I’ve rarely talked about Obama’s share of the blame for the rise of the alt-right and Gamergate. I had two separate calls with the White House, and they were telling me they had some ideas they were putting together to address Gamergate without needing to go through Congress, and nothing came of it. And what happened is a lot of people learned that there are no consequences to harassing women. If I play Grand Theft Auto and I decide to blow up a police helicopter, there are going to be consequences to that; eventually I’m going to go to jail and maybe pay 100 virtual dollars. We don’t even have that.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/15/magazine/brianna-wu-wants-to-change-the-democrats-playbook.html
>>
File: thats-a-man.jpg (13KB, 380x281px) Image search: [Google]
thats-a-man.jpg
13KB, 380x281px
>>8849048
Holy shit!
>>
>>8848561
Come on now. Wu's a six foot tall late transitioner, you have to be fucking blind to see this hon critter >>8849048 and think it's a cis woman.

Also >>8849028.
>>
File: 1490403541707.png (315KB, 594x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490403541707.png
315KB, 594x512px
>>8848580
"real name"
>>
File: 1489326124222.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489326124222.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>8849048
Damn. If only Obama had made an executive order dictating that misogynistic language in GTAV Online be met with a fine of in game currency then maybe then we wouldn't be in this mess where nazis are marching through the streets of America beating POC.

I just lost all respect for Obama honestly. The next time I get griefed in an online game, and I'm talking to the president of the United States I'm going to tell him, "Mr. President, don't make me call twice like Brianna Wu had to do."
>>
File: blep.jpg (50KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
blep.jpg
50KB, 960x540px
>>8847207
like this
Adams apple, obvious man face, ugly
>>
File: cait.gif (2MB, 540x248px) Image search: [Google]
cait.gif
2MB, 540x248px
>>8847207
>>
>>8849162
Looks like a pretty woman to me.
>>
File: handsome-old-men-19.jpg (85KB, 630x411px) Image search: [Google]
handsome-old-men-19.jpg
85KB, 630x411px
>>8847207
To answer your question OP, it isn't good. I've met a lot of older trans people, including many who transitioned younger. At best they're head to toe surgery, and it shows. At worst their balding, fat, manly hons. I live in SF, I've encountered many transwomen in public; at my doctor's office, in political settings, and in surgeon's offices (including their staff and including their confidential before/after photos).

They're all clockable, and it isn't cute. The only only cute and desirable "traps" are those who are young (teens/early 20s).

"Traps" aren't biologically female - their male. You cannot escape biology, and biology is destiny. Male pattern baldness, male pattern fat distribution, etc. are inevitable parts of aging - the titty skittles are merely drops in the bucket. If your genes decide you're going to go bald, then you're going to go bald. Prescription drugs and expensive ointments and surgeries might slow that down, but they cannot stop biology.

Many "traps" you'll encounter online are naive to this. They are in their late teens to early 20s. They haven't experienced any signs of aging in their lives yet. Their new to HRT, and the changes are all exciting for them. They don't realize that those changes are a short lived process.

After about 2 years, HRT has made all of its changes. Then the body slowly ages as it would for any other male, albeit, more slowly and less masculinely. Masculine men generally age much better than feminine women. Femininity is held to standard that is tied to youthful beauty, while many men gain sex appeal into their 50s.

If you know anything about world history history or evolutionary psychology, then you'll know that an established older male, with an attractive youthful female has been the standard relationship across cultures for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. It's in a woman's interest to find a good older man while she is still young and attractive (in her 20s). "Traps" will age manly and alone.
>>
>>8849247
Sure, if you like expanded facial planes.
>>
>>8849268
you have BDD
>>
File: 1492390518480.jpg (204KB, 606x635px) Image search: [Google]
1492390518480.jpg
204KB, 606x635px
>>8849247
I love it when conservative men talk about how hot Sarah Palin is.
But then I guess they all live in flyover states so she probably is hot compared to the farmer's wives who milk the cows in their dungarees every morning.
>>
>>8849259
>while many men gain sex appeal into their 50s.
whoever the fuck believes this is living in a fantasy world way worse than any hon.
>>
>>8849259
you sound like a person who doesn't understand how hormones work

Testosterone is responsible for aging like a man, for things like MPB. Once you get your testicles tossed, that's no longer a concern

Surgery can be an issue since it can be way too easy to get caught up in a bit of BDD when you hear about all the surgeries you can get- Shoulder shaves, leg shortening, FFS, BA, Butt Lift, Hip Augmentation, etc etc.

Also
>evolutionary psychology being applicable on any individual scale
the toppest of keks
>>
>>8849287
Eh, it's true enough if you're the one in a million man who truly qualifies as a Silver Fox. Otherwise, nah, men age like a fine milk.
Not that women age too much better, really
Humans don't age well, generally speaking
>>
>>8849293
Age is universally unattractive at least on a physical level. When people talk about how women gush over older men it's because older dudes usually have more $
>>
>>8849287
>>8849288
When you inevitably grow into a hon, you can't say that you were never warned.
>>
>>8848561
You really can't tell just by looking?
>>
>>8849274
So do all trannies. GID IS JUST BDD for GENDER!
>>
>>8849328

Autism = face blindness
>>
>>8849288
Evolutionary psychology is fucking ridiculous in general, its pseudoscience.
>>
Threadly reminder that people who denounce evolutionary psychology are just drones brainwashed with cultural marxism. EP validates all that the things that are politically incorrect, and that drives social engineering marxists nuts.
>>
File: jamie-clayton-750.jpg (66KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
jamie-clayton-750.jpg
66KB, 750x563px
>>8849318
Trans women don't age into hons, they either start out as one, or never are one. If a trans women looks good when she starts, she's going to continue looking good.

This is a picture of Jamie Clayton, who transitioned when she was around 19. In this picture she is 39.
>>
>>8849340
I think EvPsy can be looked at on the scale of large populations to understand certain trends
It can be used to understand things like why we see lower rates of childbirth in places like Japan, Western Europe, or North America, or we can use it to understand why the peak of desirableness changes over time in the way it does with respect to a single culture or geographical location

However, when we use it to try and understand anything but the largest trends, it breaks down.
>>
>>8849259
>You cannot escape biology
what is an orchiectomy?
>>
>>8849355
Evolutionary psychology can literally validate anything. The whole field is full of unfalsifiable, or just plain wrong theories.
>>
File: pol is on the case.png (682KB, 1134x791px) Image search: [Google]
pol is on the case.png
682KB, 1134x791px
>>8848561
>>
>>8847219
What are the chances John browses /tttt/?
>>
>>8849362
I mean, I don't have any issue with sociobiology as a whole, but Evo Psych as a theory is most often predicated on the belief that individual human's psychology is governed mostly by evolution, which basically ignores the MASSIVE role culture plays, and instead try to reduce everything to their confused and often times wrong ideas of what hominids did a million years ago. It ignores human cultural diversity, and it ignores human agency.
>>
>>8849403
Hmm, maybe I was just confusing sociobiology with EvPsy
>>
>>8849137
>maybe then we wouldn't be in this mess where nazis are marching through the streets of America beating POC.

you realize that isn't actually happening, right?
>>
>>8849385
Honestly that is so fucking creepy that people have stalked and tried to find all this unrelated personal information about this woman to harrass and discredit her, but its just pathetic that they did all this because she has a different opinion than them about video games.
>>
>>8849403
also it is fallacious because you can't test your assumptions
>>
>>8849424
this tbhonalon
>>
>>8849424

It's ok, anon, she is a horrible person who is completely insane and never passed.

Pic related is far more tragic
>>
>>8849424
it;s not just an opinion though, she's trying to tred on the freedoms of others. I don't care about that gamergate shit but that's what it sounds like she's doing.

Don't tred on the freedoms of others if ya dont wanna be tred on!!!
>>
>>8849442
not saying i condone people stalking others and trying to invalidate trans women...just saying she'd make it easier for herself if she didn't try to fuck with something so harmless so much....but she's free to do what she wants i guess.
>>
>>8849442
>>8849447

both sides in every major online conflict since 2012 have cyberstalked each other, doxxed each other, got people arrested, swatted, and fired. It is literally meme warfare. Usually those who suffer on either side are people who put themselves in harms way, a recent example would be that twat college professor who assaulted some autist with a bike lock on video and was then IDed within days, fired within weeks, and arrested within a month.

Wu is running for congress, she doesn't seem to have been affected that badly
>>
>>8849473
>Usually those who suffer on either side are people who put themselves in harms way,
Agree'd

>Wu is running for congress, she doesn't seem to have been affected that badly

she may be pretty unpopular but ya gotta admit she's doing pretty well for herself lol
>>
>>8849435
Literally nothing I have read on any reputable source of information (and no, creepy stalker websites do not count as reputable sources of information) has indicated that she is a horrible person, or insane, and although from what I have read, I have several disagreements with her political positions, I don't think anything she has done could ever justify the harassment she has received. And someone's "passability" alone (whether it be by real standards or 4chan's fucking insane standards that disqualify probably 30% of cis women) , especially someone who isn't even confirmed to be trans, is never a measure of someone's worth or quality.
>>
>>8849473
Not all online conflicts are the same, some have relatively high stakes where such intense actions can be understandable, even if not excusable. Gamergate was about a conflict that had ridiculously low stakes. Like, the central conflicts can be summed up as :
>waaaaa my ex gf slept is gross and this guy i dont like gave a good internet review to her free non-commercial game about her own depression and she probably slept with him to get it cause all women are sluts (except that guy in question only ever once briefly mentioned Quinn's work)

>waaaa dirty feminists are subjecting are precious video games to CRITICAL ANALYSIS, which is totally unfair and has totally never happened to any other form of media, and this is bad cause everyone should only ever rate media based on technical aspects, like if a book has the proper amount of pages and is written in a good enough font
>waaaa people are saying games should have *sniff* *sniff* g-gays and blacks in them.... *sniff* *sniff* because media apparently is supposed to be representative of people in real life so that they can connect and relate with characters and gays and blacks supposedly "exist"
>>
>>8849487
if we're talking about Wu, then you surely must realize that that's because "reputable sources of information" are secondary sources that can't "out" someone as trans.

Those creepy stalker websites cite and document stuff Wu herself did, said, and then tried to hide. Straight out of her, so you can't get more reputable than that. Stuff like being racist and calling people "sandniggers", calling lesbians "dykes", burning through a quarter million dollars her parents handed out and then "disowning" her family, and constantly lying about every single detail of her life, even her accreditations, as she constantly refers to herself as an engineer when she holds no degree whatsoever.

Other details, like her posts on Susan's Place about how she slept around with straight guys after surgery without telling them she was trans just add to her creepy mystique.

If you want to just ignore easily verifiable facts about Wu, go ahead, but don't try to throw your bullshit here. Most people are not as dumb here and already know what kind of person Wu is.
>>
If you google around for transexuals that started younger and actually got old they just look like old women.

If you look for hons who started at 60 they look like men.

You don't really lose passability with age because your skin gets saggy and your bones become less pronounced.
>>
File: dead name?.png (28KB, 1059x127px) Image search: [Google]
dead name?.png
28KB, 1059x127px
>>8849028
>https://lolcow.wiki/wiki/Brianna_Wu_is_John_Flynt
How did these people get all that information about her? Can you really be outed by your voter registration info? How can Kiwi Farms run a background check without her social security number?

This is getting me worried desu. I pass much better than her and have the option for stealth, but if this is how easy it is to get outed, I'm not sure it's worth it at all.

Also, pic related: how did they acquire this? Did she not legally change her name and gender?
>>
File: Suicide Rate.jpg (62KB, 485x750px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide Rate.jpg
62KB, 485x750px
>>8847207
>what do traps look like when they get old?

About 40% of them end up corpses, or at least aspire to.
>>
>>8849740
>oh no my deception will be uncovered
>>
File: emojis2.jpg (221KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
emojis2.jpg
221KB, 620x412px
>>8849664
>her posts on Susan's Place
Holy shit lol, she's an actual Susan's hon!
>>
>>8849048
God he's ugly.
>>
>>8849259

Hahahaha what an idiot, totally substituting your hormonal system changes the way your genes are expressed. Also, on her no tranny gets bald, pretty much the opposite, balding ones recover part of their hair, and her hasn't finished changing your body until 12 years have happened, because adipocite lifespan.

To all trans and traps in this board: NEVER BELIEVE CIS TROLLS
>>
>>8849740
You're not getting doxxed or anything unless you embroil yourself in tranny drama or something else equally stupid.
>>
File: Lynn Conway.jpg (23KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
Lynn Conway.jpg
23KB, 220x293px
>>8847207
Lynn Conway's a granny at this point and she looks great.
If you pass in the first place you're likely to age gracefully.
>>
File: brianna.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
brianna.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
Please tell me Wu hasn't had SRS, I want to choke on her girlcock.
>>
File: IMG_4474.jpg (79KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4474.jpg
79KB, 768x512px
>>8847207
Here you go op. The two on the left are in their 50s while the ones on the right are late 30s
>>
Wendy Carlos is a good example
If you pass to begin with you won't magically un-pass as you get older
>>
File: old tranny timeline.png (1MB, 1990x598px) Image search: [Google]
old tranny timeline.png
1MB, 1990x598px
>>
>>8849385
When /pol/ wants to prove Trump is not as Israel first as the rest of the GOP who claim to be America first they can't find anything. When a woman might have a penis they make Sherlock Holmes look like a short busser. What is it with /pol/ and traps?
>>
File: repressed trannies.png (179KB, 1920x932px) Image search: [Google]
repressed trannies.png
179KB, 1920x932px
>>8850759
>What is it with /pol/ and traps?
jealousy
>>
>>8850860
Is /pol/ just one massive exercise in repression for effeminate AMABs? I'm not saying they're all trans, but quite a few are, and the rest fail to meet their ideal of masculinity for one reason or another (shy, skinny, socially awkward, romantically unsuccessful, et cetera).
>>
>>8850860
>>8850949
Things like this make me wonder: how many of the awful people in our world are only awful because they've been hurt and are now broken? Is karma real in the sense that you actively make the world a better place by helping people before they turn evil?
>>
>>8849259
you misspelt "ageing" and "they're" as "their" like three times, and it really bothered me
>>
File: Trans In A Nutshell.gif (663KB, 900x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Trans In A Nutshell.gif
663KB, 900x3000px
>>8850953
>how many of the awful people in our world are only awful because they've been hurt and are now broken?

Doesn't matter unless you plan on fixing them.

Protip: Most of them aren't worth it and would resent you for it, assuming you even could.
>>
File: Trans In A Nutshell 2.gif (715KB, 900x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Trans In A Nutshell 2.gif
715KB, 900x3600px
>>8850953
>>8850976
>>
>>8850976
1) I don't know how many can be fixed.
2) Maybe we could help people before they're corrupted by pain. The next generation.
>>
>>8847207
There's that bondgirl who is like 70 nowadays and she's a tranny since she was quite young.

I forgot her name but if you google "bond girl transwoman" you can probably find it.
>>
File: Caroline Cossey.jpg (56KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Caroline Cossey.jpg
56KB, 615x409px
>>8850984
Ok I decided to be nice and just google instead of you anons.

Caroline Cossey. GILF tier.
>>
>>8849772
Attempted suicides =|= successful suicides.
>>
>>8850976
>>8850979
Is this literally a comic about an evil hon?
>>
>>8850953
I had the same thought after reading about this guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Panzram

I guess it makes intuitive sense. If you're leading a happy fulfilled life, you have no motivation to break the mould and search for alternatives. The more messed up stuff happens to you, the more likely you'll reject whatever system you're living under.
>>
>>8850953
Yes karma is very real. If you are an asshole then you will only meet assholes if you are friendly and nice then you will meet friendly and nice people. People stick around people that think the same it's that simple.
>>
>>8850999
Well, there's an arc about it. It's called Trans Girl Diaries. It's pretty good, though it never properly ends since the author just kind of disappeared.
>>
>>8849288
However testosterone goes down as men age and they're more estrogenic. That's what ages them and that's interesting when you consider the therapy for trans women. You should also look at what happens to the hormones of women. Because you really sound like a person that doesn't understand how hormones work.

>>8850633
Taken right after her surgery and subsequent face lift. It didn't last forever, you should find pictures of her that are more recent and natural.
>>
File: Sean.O'pry.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sean.O'pry.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>8851068
>the author just kind of disappeared
Was it foul play?
>>
>>8854087
> men being more estrogenic is what ages them
that's retarded, what ages them..is well age. Tesosterone makes you age like a man, estrogen you age like a female, stop this shit tier meme
>>
>>8850602
This, retarded shit like this is really damaging to young trans women. You will age corresponding to your hormones. Never listen to /pol/ tards when it comes to being trans
>>
>>8849876
She wasn't just any Susan's hon to boot, she was actually a moderator at Susan's under the handle of Brianna Flynt (just in case people need even more evidence that she and John Flynt are the same). Eventually she got the boot because not even the hons at Susan's could put up with her delusions of grandeur.

>>8849740
She changed her name and gender but she spilt the beans with hints of her maiden name and tons of (exaggerated and edited to make her look good) details about her time at college and so on. Anons found alumni forums for her college where her classmates actually had started a topic years ago, something like "do you remember the creepy crossdresser at college" (they compare her to Buffalo Bill), and someone mentioned her pre-transition name. That's how they were able to find out tons of details.

You can run a legal background check just with your name, and yes, voter registration and certain other info can definitely out you. But stuff like alumni records were only obtained through her deadname, and that was only obtained to begin with because Wu was dumb/egotistical enough to make such a creepy impression on a lot of alumni, and also because she provided some details herself.

This shouldn't really worry you or anyone, I mean some info can out you, yes, but nobody is gonna look for that unless you try and try for years to put yourself on the spotlight through tons of self-aggrandizing lies.
>>
>>8854087
People are going to age no matter what, but lower overall levels of sex hormones are a big factor in creating a more aged look.
>>
>>8854200
>she was actually a moderator at Susan's
That gets her certified turbohon status then!
>tfw you're too much of a hon even for Susan's hons.
>>
File: turbohon snarl.gif (526KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
turbohon snarl.gif
526KB, 600x338px
>>8854353
>hfw
>>
>>8849582
hello john flynt
>>
>>8849329
You don't know what BDD or gender dysohoria are.
>>
>>8854200
so if you unregister from voting, you can take that risk away?
>>
>>8854418
Depends on how your jurisdiction operates. I've been doing a thing where I register before an election then unregister after the election. It seems like I stay on their computer, though it cuts down my public visibility since I won't show up on lists of registered voters.
>>
>>8849424
People did this because people here kept saying she was a biological woman end of discussion. Same thing happened with that Fiona chick.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.