[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is AGP the thinking man's sexuality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1502023398258.jpg (83KB, 580x399px) Image search: [Google]
1502023398258.jpg
83KB, 580x399px
Is AGP the thinking man's sexuality?
>>
no cuckolding is, just like moot said on his bye conference
>>
File: moot.jpg (204KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
moot.jpg
204KB, 768x1024px
>>8847180
Does moot have AGP?
>>
>>8847170
Yes, this is why we need to convert everyone to A*P.
>>
>>8847195
don't be repulsive
i want a man to be allosexual for me
>>
>>8847193
No, he just crossdresses for the humiliation value and to be soo kinky lol xD.
>>
>>8847208
imagine how probable it is that a (pseudo)bi agp will end up with a repressor
>>
>>8847170
I thought femdom was.
>>
>>8847170
Tranny high iq meme thread.

>inb4 too intelligent to be tranny

There's nothing like the mental game of doing things like a girl, fitting into society as one, and having sex like one. Such a mental rush which gives me meaning in this cruel existential brain of my mine.
But if I were in the 140+ iq bracket, I'd be able to repress and reproduce outwitting the inner tranny.
>>
>>8847443
>But if I were in the 140+ iq bracket, I'd be able to repress
Statistics say higher IQ = more likely to transition
>>
>>8847441
Femdom and AGP aren't entirely unrelated.
>>
File: smug anime girl.jpg (817KB, 1944x2288px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.jpg
817KB, 1944x2288px
>>8847466
>this tripfag again
Why did you feel the need to barge in to offer your "opinion"? You are no great academician deserving any kind of attention. You are just a hack LARPing as a statistician, an ineffectual loser parroting what the Great Masters have already said before. You offer zero original thought to the table.

You honestly think the white-bearded Senpai will ever notice you? Think again.
>>
>>8847506
You know literally anyone can talk to Blanchard? He's not the president, you don't need to have a petition to get an official response from his PR team.
>>
>>8847506
I'm doing this because I'm a weird autistic gendernerd who's interested in the stuff, not for some narcissistic status reason.
>>
>>8847520
his critics perceive him as an all-powerful satan figure hellbent on destroying their 'legitimacy'
>>
>>8847593
well those critics aren't too smart because blanchard doesn't think any one kind of transsexual is more legitimate than another
i see how they could've gotten that idea from any of the retards who took the original theory and screwed with it to fit their agenda
>>
>>8847294
I am an exclusively gay bottom with apg and my bf has said he has always wanted to be a femboy or a girl but he has just accepted he cannot with his body type.
>>
>>8847571
>autistic
FTM confirmed.
>>
>>8847443
My iq is 140 and I transitioned earlier than most so...
>>
I'm really smart, like just top tier thinking is what I do AND I have AGP. So yes.
>>
>>8847754
>I am an exclusively straight mtf bottom with apg
FTFY
>>
>>8847696
Blanchard is a transphobe who considers neither type legitimate.
>>
>>8847776
I'm still a guy though. I just have agp
>>
>>8847776
>>8847754
what is apg?
>>
>>8847764
>>8847765
>high iq
>really smart
>top tier thinking
>don't understand anecdote or selection
>>
>>8847842
I meant agp, it's a typo
>>
>>8847844
Check out this hater and his impenitence.
>>
>>8847765

*dons top hat* same
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.