[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck is this bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: DJU21LoVoAA9gHm.jpg (151KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DJU21LoVoAA9gHm.jpg
151KB, 768x1024px
Riley actually is cuter than me now, she looks good in the dress, what the actual fuck. What happened to the ugly stubbly transtrender we all know and hate?

This isn't a pass, but in a cute autistic way and not gross at all. I'm so fucking pissed, she's even cuter than Blaire and Theryn (even if her pass isn't quite as strong as either).

This is such bullshit, how the fuck am I supposed to bully her now she's cute?
>>
File: tfwugofromtrendertotrapin2yrs.png (1MB, 1511x538px) Image search: [Google]
tfwugofromtrendertotrapin2yrs.png
1MB, 1511x538px
(another point of reference)
>>
>>8845277
l o n g b o y e
>>
>>8845277
Riley was always less bad than blaire so this is great
>>
>>8845277
Hi Riley.
>>
>>8845277
>that long face
>those man shoulders
>that long face
>no hips to speak off
>that long face
>hiding the huge forehead
>that long face
>those long man arms
>that long face
fuck off riley
>>
>>8845282

I was watching her girlfriend's disneyland vlog, the height difference is incredible. They also seemed to actually like each other in that video unlike how frigid the pair seemed in other videos.
>>
>>8845277

howaboutno.jpg

that's anorexia and a stupid hat covering up MPB.

1110% a dude in a dress
>>
>>8845292
link?
>>
>>8845295

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM302n92eZs&t=216s

She's still really autistic but it's somewhat endearing in this
>>
File: 11056295.jpg (56KB, 600x418px)
11056295.jpg
56KB, 600x418px
>>8845285
they are both equally terrible, but for completely different reasons

>>8845277
she actually does look really cute in this pic
>>
she looks happy, good for her :)
>>
>>8845302
I dislike Riley because of her retarded opinions but this video is honestly really cute.
>>
how tall is riley?
>>
>>8845288
and yet she pass. /lgbt/ should really stop being so bitter.
>>
>>8845357
have you ever heard "her" voice?
>>
>>8845277
She's attractive as a nonbinary person, but sorry Riley, you just don't pass as a female.
>>
>>8845396
You got it backwards. Passes, but not attractive.
>>
>>8845401
this, she reminds me of my cousin
>>
>>8845396
>>8845401
you both got it wrong, doesn't pass and isn't attractive
>>
>>8845426
>isn't attractive

Speak for yourself anon, I'd absolutely say yes if she asked me out.

>thanks for tuning in to today's episode of "stuff that will never ever happen"
>>
>>8845374
Yeah, doesn't stop her from being happy.
>>
>>8845277
thats called being wealthy so you can get everything you need and more - the only real privilege there is
>>
>>8845281
wtf I want FFS now...
>>
>>8845447
Nigga you thirsty.
>>
>>8845277
he looks fucking awful
all you gays are attention-seeking self-centered children
one day you will be woken up with a bang
>>
It's a dude.
>>
Riley is absurd. How can one claim to be non binary trans woman? Waith are you woman or nb? Absurd
>>
>>8845621

this is one of her least inflammatory and most easily agreeable opinions.

Her view on non-binary is that it isn't neither man nor woman, rather not strictly one or the other, and non-binary is an umbrella term for a lot of identities. She feels more female than male, but not enough to be quite 'binary.'

(video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkZnFVbSKKo)
>>
She anorexic
>>
>>8845277
No he doesn't. he looks like fucking bigfoot with aids.
>>
File: tfw no ftm qt bf.jpg (142KB, 486x750px)
tfw no ftm qt bf.jpg
142KB, 486x750px
>>8845638
have sense, i know this place hates "non binary genders" but for me have sense, no in the "i am neither" or "both" or "gendefluid" or otherkind bullshit, if not just in the sense of being between a men and a women, a third androgynous gender.

practically all "non binary genders" i see can be resumed in that, a third in between gender.
>>
>>8845669
she is thinn, but not anorexic, anorexia beging when ones health is in danger bc they are underweight, not when one is just thinn.

she is tall and still have a male body, so she appears thinner than she really is.
>>
>>8845683
and call me chaser, but many people are attracted to androgynous, trans or non binary people if they are cute, i can understand with a lesbian or a straight man isn't attracted to riley, but i would riled her hard.

t. bi male degenerated
>>
reilly looks like a gangly teenage male hipster.

Wtf are you people smoking in this thread? Her shoulder blades could cut steel.

She covers half her face with hair.

God you fucking trannies on this board are so fuckin stupid and delusional. Almost as bad as leddit
>>
>>8845357
>passes

are you fucking godamn kidding me? You think she passes?
>>
>>8845277
Hey look a sjw i think this is the wrong site
>>
>>8845292
>It's a transbian.
This explains a lot about how crazy the commie tumblrina is.

Thank god we have Theryn and Blaire
Straight MtF are just more sane.
>>
>WOW WHAT A FUCKING MAN LMAO DISGUSTING WOW SHE WASNT EVEN BORN FEMALE
All I'm seeing in here is pathetic trannies unable to celebrate someone else's success
>>
>>8845917
Shhh my job is to stir the pot what do you think im here for
>>
He is living his sissy dream, has a gf, money and e-fame, goes outside with others and looks happy.
jelly tbqh
>>
>>8845916

Theryn is bisexual

Also Blaire is a crazy person who disseminates misinformation about trans people for subs and superchats.

If you're going to cite straight trans people good for the movement Theryn is low on the list. She's a decent personality, but is opposed to transactivism. You could at least name drop Laverne Cox or Janet Mock.

I also have a feeling that Kat Blaque wouldn't resonate as 'sane' to you and she's straight.

(Not to come down to hard on Theryn in general, she just doesn't do much one way or the other for trans ppl)
>>
>>8845277
It's called having money.
>>
>>8845941
>Theryn is bisexual
But she's HSTS >>8835943 :^)
>>
>>8845954

someone should send her that thread i'm interested what she thinks about it
>>
>>8845954
No bisexual is ever HSTS, she's a textbook AGP.
Do you even Blanchard, kid?
>>
>>8845638
then "she" cant claim to be a "woman"
oh wait, you still want to transition and got HRT and surgeries? then cut this non-binary bullshit for autistic cis girls please
>>
She might look better if she gained weight.
>>
She "passes" up until she opens her mouth.
>>
How tall is Riley? I have to compare myself to her
>>
>>8851084
Looks between 5'8"-5'10" based on those proportions.
>>
File: index.png (5KB, 250x202px)
index.png
5KB, 250x202px
I wouldn't necessarily say that passes but 4chans standards for passing are pretty ridiculous. Its as almost as if they've never gone out and seen real cis woman
>>
>>8851093
Hmm this says 6'4
>>
>>8851120
Well then I stand corrected. I was just looking at how big her massive head looked compared to the rest of her body. Usually people over 6' appear to have tiny heads.
>>
File: 1504584280240.jpg (1MB, 2109x2500px)
1504584280240.jpg
1MB, 2109x2500px
>>8845914
You think wrong, honey
>>
>>8851120
What is this site? Also, wtf she's tall af
>>
>>8845277
Literally an autistic straight guy who pretends to be a woman to hide his eating disorder. But y'all will congratulate him for paying 50k to become a real woman rather than focus on making sure he gets help for his eating disorder because most of you are vain narcissists.
>>
>>8852153
>eating disorder
What, are you 300lbs or something? (S)he looks like a perfectly healthy, slender human being.
>>
C
O
N
T
R
A
P
O
I
N
T
S
>>
>even this retarded transbian lanklet is cuter than you despite being a late transitioner and a whole 11 inches taller

Kill me, please
>>
>>8853548
who?
>>
>>8845687
Of course /tttt/ will downplay his obvious eating disorder.
>>
>>8856848
Go back to McDonald's.
>>
>>8845277
Yasss girl slayy
>>
>>8854082
Tranlets absolutely BTFO
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.