[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Closet MTF red flags GO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9

File: 1505019175476.jpg (889KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1505019175476.jpg
889KB, 2048x1365px
I'l start

>Has long hair
>Always wears hoodie/and or skinny jeans
>Has or has ever had an alternative style in general
>only plays girl characters in video games
>>
lot that girl concerned look at other side - probably exchanging "wtf is going on?" with them.
>>
>>8845143
that's me but no skinny jeans... other then that i guess i gots me some flags.
>>
>>8845143
a closet mtf isn't technically the same as an egg, but check out >>8813015 anyway
>>
>>8845143
Supports Trump as a placeholder for their non-existent masculinity that they otherwise need to LARP.
>>
File: 1284712641728.png (524KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1284712641728.png
524KB, 640x640px
>crossdresses "ironically"
>>
>>8845143
I thought this was a troll thread.
>>
>>8845143
>>Has long hair
>>Always wears hoodie/and or skinny jeans
>>Has or has ever had an alternative style in general

But I'm a metalhead, not a tranny. And the skinny jeans are just to make my ass look good.
So, basically, if anyone isn't a fucking chad, they're trans, as far as you're concerned? Fuck you.
>>
>>8845143
>I'd choose to be a girl if I could, but I'm not trans, just curious
>>
>>8845700
Wouldn't anyone?
>>
>Gee, I really wish I was trans so I could transition, I'd really prefer if I had been born a girl, it makes me quite dysphoric but alas I'm not trans... :(
>>
>>8845772
Just under 50% of the population desu
>>
>>8845863
I'm skeptical. I was making a joke when I said "wouldn't anyone", but if transition was easy, effective, and socially accepted, I doubt it would be a 50/50 split.
>>
>>8845877
If you couldn't go back to your natal sex I don't think so.
>>
more like closeted numale/beta male that is also to mentally ill to change his behavior
>>
>>8845857
you wish you could be a girl because you aren't. You are a guy and you subconsciously recognize all the very real and very stark differences between you are girls.

What you wish is that you can inhabit the sexuality and sensuality of a girl.

Because you have agp
>>
>>8845899
Yea that's gender dysphoria
Wow duh lol
Your point?
>>
File: lawrence.png (78KB, 449x380px) Image search: [Google]
lawrence.png
78KB, 449x380px
>>8845863
More like 10%-ish. And that's assuming older (e.g. 30+) people are as willing to do it as younger people, which doesn't seem likely.
>>
>>8845899
Yes and? She should still transition and become the girl of her dreams.
>>
>>8845923
i think she meant natal females (plus trannies, minus reverse trannies).
>>
>>8845680
skinny jeans are pretty irredeemable imo, the others are fine but it's a checklist not gospel chill lmao
>>
I don't get how you're 'in the closet' as a mtf, like I knew I wanted to be a girl since I started becoming boyish at like 12 and I hated it, the only reason I couldn't transition was unsupportive parents. Like I'm super shy but dysphoria is so painful I came out at 13, how the fuck do you live to like 20+ and not tell anyone how you feel
>>
>>8845143
>>Has long hair
>>only plays girl characters in video games

lmao i hit EVERY mark
>>
>>8845143
>tfw do all this and im full time
w-wew
>>
Reminder that 92% of players played Male Shepard in Mass Effect

8% of Fem Shep players are trannies or gays in video games
>>
>>8846099
Obviously, even if you do know, they're a consequences to telling people
>>
>>8845143
DELID DIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 5a75a9d.jpg (123KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
5a75a9d.jpg
123KB, 960x1280px
Arin is beyond saving now. Pic related, it's the most recent picture of her/him (from last week)
>>
>>8846356
gonna be a hon desu
>>
>>8846356
rip in epace
>>
>>8845263
The creepy man can't even keep his knees together when he's wearing a skirt. Gross, desu.
>>
File: I really need a cig right now.jpg (64KB, 680x666px) Image search: [Google]
I really need a cig right now.jpg
64KB, 680x666px
>>8846435
>Talking shit about based melonpan
>>
>>8846435
das based melonpan tho
>>
>>8846356
Lmao he already addressed in an episode he recognizes people think he's closet trans and denied it. Then said he just likes girl stuff. I can relate. Except I'm AGP so ya know. Mones and such.
>>
>>8846547
Source?
>>
>>8845143
My extremely straight Navy SEAL friend does all this and he's fine being a man.
>>
>>8846552
Fuck I cant find it. He said it in the last year for sure. Probably closer to the last 6 months. Guess you'll just have to watch them all and find it lmao.
>>
>>8846563
>assumptions
>>
>>8846099
Medical reasons is a primary one. If you know you can't transition, you won't rush around telling others.

Well, maybe nowadays. But not back in the 90s, when I hit 18.
>>
>>8846356
>le "Arin is a tranny" meme yet again
>>8846547
Don't even bother, they won't stop memeing.
>>
File: 8345098.png (2MB, 890x1332px) Image search: [Google]
8345098.png
2MB, 890x1332px
>>8845143
Criteria like these are how you create transtrenders.
>>
>>8847073
What criteria did you meet?
>>
>>8846099
4chan is 18+
>>
kyaaa~
>>
>>8847080
none
>>
>>8845143
I have long hair, wear hoodies, i have an alternative style and pick female characters in fighting games and yet i'm straight as an arrow. I do like traps though
>>
>>8845143
i fitted all these when i was a kid (b4 i transitioned) except for the video game thing. I didnt ever play as a girl but i didnt play a lot of games
>>
>always plays girl characters in video games

YES

fucking MTF's in the closet do this shit

It's the most AGP thing you can do. They literally love the image of women so much that they want to live a second life as them and be wanted the same way. Anybody who says it's just for the "eyecandy" is so obsessed with the "eyecandy" of the female form that they probably want to look like it too.
>>
>>8849526
GAMP, repressing AGP tranny.
>>
>>8849469
hmm...
>>
>>8849567
I don't understand your acronyms but now that i have your attention and speaking of trannies i managed to find the holy grail: a beautiful and feminine white tranny in Mexico and "she" wants me to give "her" my number so we can talk via whatsapp, now my question is: what are the chances of people who also know my number (whatsapp contacts) find out that i'm talking to a tranny? There's no way right? Or is there?
>>
>>8849567
>every gamp or agp must be trans!
yeah no its almost like you forgot that DYSPHORIA is the only real symptom that makes someone trans
>>
>>8846099
Mom fucked me over with beatings and psychological punishment. It took me some time to start learning to love myself.
>>
>>8846099
i came out way later than i'd like at 17 and started hrt at 18. i have really autistically bad anxiety, and at that point i could barely say anything to people let alone tell them i'm trans
>>
>>8849854
>tfw I'm probably gonna end up like that
Kill me before that happens.
>>
>>8850736
you still have time :/
the regret rly sucks, just go for it
i'd do anything to go back even 2 years
>>
>>8850749
I'll try to resist as much as I can before becoming a hon.
>>
>>8850765
just give it a shot now, and take your chance at not being a hon instead of being doomed to give up and become a hon yrs down the line
>>
>>8846099
I knew but never said or did anything because I thought it wasn't possible. I always thought that transition was just growing your hair out and cutting your penis off, nothing else.

When I was 20 I learned that HRT was a thing that can actually change how your body develops and I cried my fucking eyes out for not knowing.
>>
>>8850768
I'd be a hon even if I started today. At least I'll try to be normal a couple years more.
>>
>>8850772
>I knew but never said or did anything because I thought it wasn't possible. I always thought that transition was just growing your hair out and cutting your penis off, nothing else.
This.
>>
>only plays girls in video games
cease
>>
>>8845143
>dressed as cute anise gril
>still manspreading while mansplaining on his phone

DELET THIS
>>
>>8851482
>le "manspreading" meme
KYS
>>
>>8851482
As with seemingly all """manspreading""" complaints, it's an empty bus so him spreading his legs harms nobody.
>>
>>8851482
It's not manspreading now she's a girl.
>>
>>8845143
Literally all me but I'm not going to chop my dick off desu.
>>
>>8850772
This so fucking much. I thought you put on fake boobs in the morning and I had never spoken to a tranny so I assumed they had a deep hon voice and beard and shit. I hate how you grow up totally ignoorant of this. I knew I hated being a boy at 13 and I got even more put off when a ftm at my school came out and ended up leaving due to the bullying.
>>
>>8845143
well shit
>>
File: 1399749903082.gif (263KB, 319x255px) Image search: [Google]
1399749903082.gif
263KB, 319x255px
>>8846099
I developed agp pretty much immediately after starting puberty.

I was fine with my "fetish" throughout my teens, then at about 19 I started to feel more intense dysphoria and started hormones.
>>
File: can ladies kill.jpg (82KB, 624x553px) Image search: [Google]
can ladies kill.jpg
82KB, 624x553px
>>8845143
>pink maryjanes
>anime wig
>leggings/tights/thigh-highs

no wonder these autists get beaten to death
>>
>>8856140
thats not a tranny, he is literally just a guy who goes outside to act funny and weird for youtube videos.
he even ran around in a latex inftabale demon fetish otufit
>>
>>8845143
>Has long hair
nope never
>Always wears hoodie/and or skinny jeans
Only wear hoodies when it is cold, but I always wear skinny jeans.
>Has or has ever had an alternative style in general
I don't think so, I was never really into that kind of thing.
Not always but mostly.

Am I trans now?
>>
>>8856152
>I always wear skinny jeans
I bought a pair and got some compliments but they always seem to cut off the circulation in my legs when I'm sitting too long.
No, I'm not fat, they are just pretty tight.
Also my balls ache after wearing them.
I switched to a slim cut jean made out of a cotton/lycra blend.
They show off my long thin legs but they have a little more give and are a lot more comfortable.
>>
>>8856140
It's Japan. He won't get beaten up, just socially ostracized for breaking the 和.
>>
>>8856173
I know what you mean, I had to get some new pairs after lifting, I am starting to feel the circulation or lack there of now. Going to have to get some wider pants.
>>
>>8856173
>Also my balls ache after wearing them.
cut off your balls lol
>>
>>8847073
Says the chaser who became a tranny after stalking a bitch.
>>
>>8856192
I like my balls tbqhon
>>
>>8856140
>Doesn't recognize kanna kamui cosplay

disgust.jpg
>>
>>8845143
>>Has long hair

I'm not a tranny, just a fag than

>>8845680

Trannies love trying to convince you that you are trans, misery loves company
>>
>tits poking through multiple layers of clothing
>gives dirty looks when referred to as "he" or "him"
>refers to self as a "person", rather than guy
>avoids using pronouns entirely
>finds pregnant women relatable
>uses a fem voice, refuses to shout
>visibly neurotic
That's me :)
>>
>>8856651
>gives dirty looks when referred to as "he" or "him"

FEE FI FO THON
I SMELL THE BLOOD OF A SHITLORDMAN
BE HE LIVE, OR BE HE DEAD,
ILL GRIND HIS BONER TO MAKE MY BREAD, HON
>>
>>8845500
This is me. Although I became pro Trump from being into altright stuff as a repressor. The AGP got me in the end and I don't feel very masc anymore. But I still like Trump.
>>
>>8856651
>refers to self as a "person", rather than guy
>avoids using pronouns entirely

fuck thats me too
>>
>>8845143
I know I'm a tranny, but.

>has long hair
literally always, my parents made me cut it when it got down to mid neck/shoulders.
>always wears a hoodie/skinny jeans
I always wore skinny jeans and a flannel. My brother wears the hoodie and skinny jeans. Didn't want to cramp his style ;)
>has had an alternative style
I identified as a nerd-hipster. I also like anime.
I never played a lot of video games, and when I did I would play:
a) arcade with my brother
b) multiplayer with my brother and friends
c) single player puzzle games

When I had a choice, I made a conscious decision not to pick a female character because I didn't want people to think I was a queer. A lot of the games I played didn't have a sex/gender choice.
>>
>>8859869
>
When I had a choice, I made a conscious decision not to pick a female character because I didn't want people to think I was a queer.
Yeah, only very rarely did I allow myself to choose female characters.
>>
>>8859928
Yay, I screwed up the greentext.
>>
>>8859869
>When I had a choice, I made a conscious decision not to pick a female character because I didn't want people to think I was a queer. A lot of the games I played didn't have a sex/gender choice.
Fuck, I know what that feels like.
>>
>>8861902
sad life for agps ;_;
>>
>>8865054
Not that anon, but at least I tried every once in a while (and it felt really good).
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.