[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else confused about going on hrt...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

Anyone here in a similar situation wants to talk about it, maybe make the decision to do it together and share progress with each other?

>Background
I'm a 18yo guy. I don't know if hrt is the right choice for me. tl;dr i have severe body dysphoria but no social dysphoria at all.

I hate every male characteristic in my body, and i'd rather be dead than end up as a disgusting manly, hairy man, which is what's going to happen if i do nothing to stop it. I've starved myself during a long time to lose weight, i shave my entire body and constantly look at the mirror, sometimes happy about my progress, sometimes depressed about how manly i look. I literally don't care about ED or infertility.

That said, i don't want to be treated as a girl, i'm ok with settling down as an androgynous femboy. I just don't want to get manlier, and look more femme.

It'll surely be hard and i'll end as something "weird" inbetween male and female, but i'm ok with it.

Someone created a thread about this some days ago (can't find it) and it's exactly what i feel.
>>
>>8844465
alice just take your hormones and be a cute girl for mommy.
>>
>>8844474
Not alice desu but i've seen this multiple times

Is she repressing or something like that?
>>
Bodily dysphoria is a good reason to transition. If you start HRT soon and doesn't look too masculine already, you'll probably pass or will be close to passing. But do you want female secondary sexual characteristics, such as breasts and wide hips, or just the absence of male secondary sexual characteristics?
>>
>>8844494
>doesn't alice

alice, mommy wants you to be a good girl...
>>
>>8844465
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
Don't trap yourself.
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!

Please don't fall for bitterhon lies.
>>
>>8844494
>not knowing who Alice is
>>
>>8844513
Is there anything else than breasts and wide hips? Because i'm ok with both. I mean, i already have a bit of gyno and i don't mind boobs physically, i just think that they'll be annoying (people asking about them for example). But i don't have access to serms, so i accept them if i must.

>>8844514
>>8844523
Well i'm not from mtfg or places like that so...

>>8844521
Yo curehon
>>
>>8844559
I'm not a hon.
Hello there. I simply offer the truth, nothing more.

Don't trust bitterhons!
>>
>>8844559
How can she recognize Curehon but not Alice?
>>
>>8844575
Nice shitpost!

>>8844573
That's what I'm wondering personally.
I'm not a hon, by the way.
But I must say, it's likely yet another bitterhon lying again without turning on their trip.
>>
>>8844573
I don't lurk2hard, been to repgen since the first thread but never browsed mtfg

>>8844567
Nah bro if lifting and being manly is the cure i'd rather go back to my whisky
>>
>>8844582
is it really shitposting to give you the only response you deserve? I'm not being any less original in my responses than you tbhon
>>
>>8844584
I have never claimed that lifting and being manly is the cure.

You obviously haven't read my posts in any great detail, or you've been reading other cureanon posts.

The cure isn't anything to do with lifting and being manly. I've never claimed that, and any cureanons who have aren't me.

NoFap helps with not feeding your mental illness, but it's not a cure.

The best we have is not trapping ourselves (as transition doesn't work) and not feeding our mental illness the best we can, while bettering our lives in any way we can.

People love to disregard the START LIVING! part of the message, but if anything NoFap is just the starting point for you to better your life.

The cure is something I still fight for, it is the opposite of the traditional narrative.

We need research towards a cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria.

You need to find purpose and meaning in your life beyond a simple desire to trap yourself.

We still need a real cure, but for now this is far better than trapping yourself, and will leave you a lot happier than becoming a bitterhon.
>>
>>8844594
My replies are plenty original, bitterhon.
You just don't actually read them, and the points I actually make.

If you've ever actually read /repgen/, literally ever, then you'd know there's more to it than NoFap.
>>
>>8844609
did I ever say that you were only nofap? I'm just making fun of your stock catchphrase and general delusions
>>
>>8844602
Good luck with this then...
>>
>>8844648
Please explain how I am "delusional"?
Everything I have said is logical.

>>8844934
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
It's not a matter of good luck, it's the only choice people like us have.

Transition isn't a choice, it's literally a delusion that doesn't work.
>>
honestly focusing on defining dysphoria for yourself and like talk to trans friends if you have them and if you figure you have dysphoria fucking go for it i know it's scary as hell but as someone who was scared and repressed from 18 till 23 i cant imagine not being on hormones at this point. im still dysphoric whenever i look in the mirror and see a man face or my voice slips too much into male voice (my voice is definitely not their yet but i can usually not feel like its /too/ manly) but it's not nearly as often any more so.
>>
>>8844465
>I'm a 18yo guy
stopped reading there
dont take hormones
>>
>>8844465
Continue taking mones, if you dint grow into identifying as a girl then whatever
>>
>>8844966
Thanks, i think i do have body dysphoria but no social dysphoria. I can relate to many trans people feelings when related to body, but few related to social or genital dysphoria.

I have severe body dysphoria, no social dysphoria and couldn't care less with my genital

>>8844995
Why tho?

>>8845010
I didn't start yet but i'm considering what you've said
>>
>>8845785
>Why tho?
They mean because you called yourself a guy, but ignore that, you don't have to be a guy any longer sweetie.
>>
>>8845792
Well, as i have T in my body (for now[?]) and have no social dysphoria, it would be dumb to come here and say "I'm a 18yo magic girl :DDD"
>>
>>8845915
Yes that poster was just being bigoted against you for not speaking in tumblrisms and being realistic instead. Being a boy or a girl is your choice.
>>
>>8844573
curehon is in literally every other fucking thread
>>
File: 1497995995944.jpg (52KB, 479x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497995995944.jpg
52KB, 479x540px
>>8844465
I can relate, anon, and I'm glad I went on hrt. I've never felt any immediate dysphoria but always been very unhappy and insecure about my looks. I think I might transition completely at some point along the way because eventually I'm going to reach a point when that is the only logical next step.
But it's not as much about wanting to be a girl rather that not wanting to be a guy. That's why being a femboy seems fine because noone sees you as masculine which I'm okay with atleast for the time being. I'm feeling way more confident now in my looks than I used to which is a very nice feeling though I still get huge bouts of insecurity every once in a while.
Also, I identify as an agp pseudohomosexual if that helps.
>>
>>8846414
>But it's not as much about wanting to be a girl rather that not wanting to be a guy.
I could have written this in OP tbqh, way better to explain lol

how long have you been on hrt? You're agp, right? So, did the agp "gone away" with hrt? Do you fear regretting it later?
>>
File: 1463043551388.png (797KB, 850x600px)
1463043551388.png
797KB, 850x600px
>>8848884
I haven't been on it for too long. After few months I got too scared of breast growth and stayed just on antiandrogens for another two months until finally making the decision to continue full dose again.
I'm still agp but certainly nowhere near as much as I used to. Also, as I said, I'm pseudohomosexual so I'm only interested in dating and being lewd with guys anyway. Reading up on agp actually helped me come in terms with my feelings. I used to worry about not being legitimate and that I shouldn't do hrt because I'm not 'legitimately' trans but if you read Anne Lawrence's literature and actually make your own conclusions instead of listening directly to Blanchard's autism I feel it helps not to worry about this stuff. Atleast I know what I am and I think there is nothing really wrong about it unless you are a masculine acting turbohon for who agp is literaly their personality.
I'm also happy I'm able to be attracted to masculine guys. I can't see myself ever being happy in a relationship with a woman or another femmy person and I do fall for guys romantically.
I don't fear regretting it really. I've made my decision and I'm set for it. I know what I'm looking for in relationships and what makes me happy so I'm confident about the future.
>>
File: 1501975533013.jpg (26KB, 430x478px) Image search: [Google]
1501975533013.jpg
26KB, 430x478px
>>8849050
Thank you for answering, i'm thinking beter about this now

Mind if i ask which AA you're taking?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.