[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 9c6.jpg (54KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
9c6.jpg
54KB, 680x671px
Don't you just love it when straight girls worship drag queens but then go around claiming that lesbians are disgusting?
>>
>>8844381
Do drag queens have female brains compared to HSTS?
>>
>>8844381
They subconsciously recognize drag queens as ones of their own and lesbians as predatory males.
>>
>>8844381
I've never heard of straight girls hating lesbians, just mom's instructing their daughters not to hang out with lesbians so they don't become ~corrupted~
>>
>>8844381
straight girls like drag because they don't have to think about gender in any depth so are largely unaware they're being mocked. straight girls love fetishizing gay men because they're not a threat to them, but straight girls often see lesbians as a sexual threat
>>
>>8844401
Kinda sad how everyone sees everyone else as a sexual threat :/

Humans are so hung up about sex. It's for bonding, not a weapon, and we all need to step back and chill the fuck out IMO
>>
>>8844426
You can literally end someone's line on earth by refusing them sex.
>>
>>8844556
No, not in my line!
>>
>>8844401
>straight girls often see lesbians as a sexual threat
Explain. I've only seen straight guys get butthurt that any possible woman could possibly not find them attractive.
>>
>>8844381
>>8844401
I mostly find that straight girls enjoy using lesbians as emotional rags and being touchy feely but then they bring up their boyfriend or whatever guy they like...
>>
>>8844398
I think he means transbians?
>>
>>8845356
No p sure OP means cis lesbians which has me confused. If a mother has issues with cis lesbian she'd also have issues with trannies no matter the sexuality tho, that's for sure.
>>
>>8845389
OP here, I meant lesbians, cis or trans. I find it hypocritical that they worship drag queens, prominent members of the LGBT community, but will turn around and spit on a girl who likes girls. Heck, even bisexual girls get this treatment, and it's heartbreaking.

This was sparked by two of my so-called "friends" at my university. They obsessively watch RuPaul's drag race, which isn't a sin in and of itself, but they spread a whole lotta shit about me behind my back. They said that because I was a lesbian I totally wanted to sleep with them (as if! bitches ain't my type) and even went so far as to spread rumours about me being creepy. At a university where word spreads around quickly, no one bothers to question rumours or check facts (thank u libtards) and the resident assholes will pounce on any opportunity to fag-drag someone. My life is at genuine risk here.

They never confronted me about any behaviour, even though I have told all my friends to tell me directly if I'm making shit awkward. The thing that sparked this was probably me telling them that I wasn't comfortable being called a dyke... Some straight girls just can't fucking take criticism, or admit they made a mistake. I didn't say it condescendingly either. My exact words were "Hey, I don't feel comfortable when you use that kind of language around me. Can you not call me a fag please?". You could see their faces cloud over. How dare I ask to be respected.

If they weren't such raging homophobes, I'm certain they'd be SJWs. I could get actually physically harmed from them spreading rumours about my sexuality (and they're basically outing me at this point) and there are people on campus who would love to beat me up.

I mean, they're supposed to be on my side. These girls, who worship gay men and drag queens (or at least the stereotypes of them) turned on my lesbian ass like wolves. I'd honestly rather be mauled by actual wolves than deal with this shit
>>
>>8845591
>I'd honestly rather be mauled by actual wolves than deal with this shit
No, no you don't
>>
File: BlackLagoon24-13.jpg (15KB, 528x297px) Image search: [Google]
BlackLagoon24-13.jpg
15KB, 528x297px
>>8844392

Many of them transition in their mid 30's, so they are HSTS AGP

>>8844426

cishet girls se ANYBODY with a hint of gynephilia as sexual threat.

lesbian and bi cis girls are much more chill.

>>8845591
>My life is at genuine risk here.

Fight like a gir! if they do that spread the rumour you were all in a poly threesome, that they're bisexuals who like to fuck anybody that comes and that they spread that rumor about you because you didn't want to fuck the local team quarterback with them. If you're transbian, even better, more to mock at them

Give them a taste of their own medicine, that'll show them to respect lesbians.

Also, if you see somebody in your social circle might hurt you, distance yourself asap. Socialization is about surrounding yourself with people who loves you and avoiding people who'll hurt you.

Step up your social game!
>>
>>8844556
You can continue your line by refusing to accept someone refusing you sex.
>>
>>8845757

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction

find proff they're talking shit to your back, expose them then menace them with M.A.D.

They'll either back down or start a cold war that'll ensure that shit never hits the fan.

most cishet girls would protect their image over any other thing in this world. PLay with such weak spot.

The fact they like RuPaul, isn't helping them either... Do they have a fetish for drags? Or how can they be "so tolerant" they speak shit about lesbians?

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

-Sun Tzu
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.