[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/. So i was trying to find a stream to watch and came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: bjhhhjdfghj.png (196KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
bjhhhjdfghj.png
196KB, 500x321px
Hey /lgbt/. So i was trying to find a stream to watch and came across the first mtf streamer who was just behaving and even sounding like your typical dude. I'm also trans mtf but i just felt disgusted watching them and their very much manly mannerisms questioning myself and why anyone should take me seriously when i can't even take someone else technically similar to me. I guess it's wrong but i think they're AGP as fuck and i can't help but hate it. Has anyone come across similar experiences? I feel like the way to really tell someones gender is how they feel and act and i'm conflicted at a deep level over this shit.
>>
>>8843986
tbhon, it's not uncommon for trans people to feel offended when the majority of cis people base their assumptions on the one and only trans person they meet. Assuming that the AGPer is very autistic and does not know how to hooman bean
>>
>>8843986
It's natural to feel confused and upset by AGPs being put under the umbrella of "trans". There's a good reason why gender clinics are also beginning to separate cases based on sexuality, rather than just transition age.
>>
>>8843986
btw I love you lain.
>>
>>8843986
abominable alien?
>>
>>8843996
I feel offended just thinking about this scenario lol

>>8843997
At least i'm not just being a baseless hater then. I wonder what they'll end up doing with AGPs in the future. Perhaps better treatment which in turn separates those who feel like girls and those who just want a grill bodie. Shit like this is why i don't even blame cis people for thinking of trans people as gross.
>>
>>8843997
>gender clinics are also beginning to separate cases based on sexuality
Except that's bullshit and they're not doing that anon.
>>
>>8843997
>gender clinics are also beginning to separate cases based on sexuality
[citation needed]
>>
>>8844044
>>8844054
I just want to believe ;C
>>
>>8843986
>Has anyone come across similar experiences?

Yes, everytime I see a passing thread and nobody in it passes I cringe and wish I were dead.
>>
>>8843986
I feel like this all the time. I'm in the speedrunning community and people like Protomagicalgirl disgust me and turn people against trannies who actually want to fit in and live more or less normal lives. there was a lot of strong hate surrounding sgdq this year
>>
>>8844101
>disgust me
Internalized self-hatred.
>>
>>8843986
post the stream link and fugg off tbhon

>>8843997
agreed. AGPs should not be considered trans, just women
>>
File: protomagicalgirl3.jpg (120KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
protomagicalgirl3.jpg
120KB, 1024x768px
>>8844105
There are no girls in this image.
If you're not immediately repulsed, you might be a degenerate.
>>
>>8844130
>AGPs should not be considered trans, just women
>being this retarded
>>
>>8843986
Way to enforce gender roles, fag. You're everything wrong with including T in LGB.
>>
>>8844101
It's too bad you and i have to deal with this. At this point in understanding how someone is AGP i'm confused how they don't feel dysphoric after starting HRT. I guess knowing what you want helps but how can anyone rationalize that kind of change? It took me years to not be disgusted at myself for being who i am, and finally accepting it to only learn about people who consider the whole thing a fetish makes me ill.

>>8844130
No one should give an obvious AGP attention.

>>8844149
Gender roles are one thing but i find it hard to believe a girl is a girl while acting so thoroughly like a guy. I mean the brain is supposedly different so something unconscious would seep through right? It's just gross confusion.
>>
File: 1486764833248.jpg (36KB, 332x283px) Image search: [Google]
1486764833248.jpg
36KB, 332x283px
>>8844088
>It's a "whole bunch of """"18"""" year olds 1 month on HRT asking if they CURRENTLY pass while Aphrodite and Samanatha shit up the passgen" episode
>>
>>8844171
To be honest, I accepted myself a lot more when I didn't have contact with creepy AGPs. I feel embarrassed and ashamed to be under the same label as them, and I'm scared I'm really no better than they are and everyone thinks of me as a creepy fetishist. They're getting more and more visible, which means more and more people are turning against trans people. :/
>>
>>8844171
You are severely AGPphobic.
>>
>>8844212
Phobias are *irrational*, anon. Hating AGPs is perfectly rational. Heck, it's the norm.
>>
>>8843986
why won't you love me lain?
>>
>>8843986
I occasionally find these streams and can't help but check them out, like a live freak show. They are almost always transbians (sorry actual trans lesbians, I'm sure you exist, but these guys aren't helping you!) and obviously agp. I think it does in some ways hurt people's perception of trans people, but you have to remember cringey non-passing are the majority.

Honestly the only trans streamers I have a problem with are ones that actually pass, but still feel the need to advertise them self as transgender. Like how do they see it as a selling point? Is chaser cock really worth the harassment?
>>
>>8844312
please respond with links
>>
>>8844341
no.
>>
>>8844364
then you're just making shit up
>>
>>8844283
please respond
>>
>>8844656
If I didn't like their stream why would I save their link or remember their name? Find your jerk off material yourself.
>>
File: oy.tay.jpg (79KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
oy.tay.jpg
79KB, 500x508px
>>8844312

people who pass post in order to give people hope, not because they are trolling for chaser cock.
alternatively, they could be proud of their results and like to lord it over everyone a bit "look at me and how gorgeous i am!" but that isn't very common.
>>
>>8843986
Everyone sane questions themselves.
>>
>>8844312
I can think of a few reasons
>maybe she wants to be authentic to her audience
>anything that makes your stream unique helps
>can be a positive face for trans people
>female streamers' inboxes are full of dicks anyway, what's a few more in exchange for the above
>>
File: 1504685698156.jpg (127KB, 1229x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1504685698156.jpg
127KB, 1229x1199px
>>8844341
This is Gllty (pronounced: Guilty) (legal name) in the FGC. Doesn't really look at good as this picture all the time but is sorta passable generally.
>>
>>8844312
>Honestly the only trans streamers I have a problem with are ones that actually pass, but still feel the need to advertise them self as transgender.
Maybe they do this to, you know, counteract the perception of trans people as cringey non-passing freakshows?
>>
>>8845033
Put on a bra you slut.
>>
>>8844844
>>8844312
>>8844312
Maybe you have seen some wholesome trans streamers, which is fine, to each their own. The ones I remember seeing were obviously doing it for attention(both negative and positive), almost treating it as a sex cam site, which I think is no way a positive thing for the face of trans people. Perhaps I should have explained it better.
>>
>>8845033
Love that badly concealed alpha male cleft chin, my man.
>>
>>8843986
>AGP
Slit your throat.
>>
>>8847548
Calm your manger, Hon.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.