[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it gay for a man to get a pedicure?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: M0012752897--203829.jpg (108KB, 899x604px) Image search: [Google]
M0012752897--203829.jpg
108KB, 899x604px
Is it gay for a man to get a pedicure?
>>
Do you see how he's pointing his toes like a dancer while getting them

He's gay
>>
>>8841413
If you get a pedicure you might as well get a neo-vagina installed because you are likely an AGP-filled repressed egg.
>>
File: hawai.jpg (120KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
hawai.jpg
120KB, 500x648px
>>8841413
it's not gay.
it's racist.
you really think those poor chinks want to clip your toenails?
i hope you tip them well.
>>
Nah, it's just retarded
>>
>>8841438
Wow Obama used to be really fit.
>>
>>8841413
Why would a man get a pedicure? Does your boyfriend have a foot fetish or something?
>>
>>8841413
its only as gay as you make it.
foot massages feel fucking good and if you wear flipflops or sandals that have your toes exposed or if you go to waterparks/swimming with friends you don't want them to see your toes and be grossed out

don't get your toes painted and you're good
>>
>>8841483
>Why would a man get a pedicure?

Because his GF got one, thought it was great and likes the idea of getting a couples one like in the OP's pic?
>>
>>8841483
I go with my gf to get pedicures because it is something she enjoys doing and it is a way we can spend time together (and she doesn't have to nag me to trim my toe nails)
>>
>>8841413
>having masculinity this fragile
Just fucking do it if you want to, OP. Have some confidence in yourself.
>>
>>8841526
OP here, honestly, I don't even like the idea much to begin with just because I don't like the idea of someone else clipping my toenails or even touching my feet in general.

I'm bi anyway and the GF knows this but I just had the whole "Do people consider it to be faggy?" thing as a bit of an afterthought when she brought the idea up
>>
>>8841558

First of all, it hurts like fuck because they dig into your toes with metal things.
Second, yes your coworkers are going to question your masculinity if you tell them you got a pedicure.
>>
I'm gay and I trim my toneails by ripping of the excess with my fingernails. I also prevent heel skin cracks my planing my heels with a mora knife (works great, only got a minor cut once over a couple of years of doing it).

Getting a pedicure is more womanly than gay.
>>
>>8841611
Your coworkers are so gay they're terrified of anything that might make others think they're gay.

Remind me again...what group of people are obsessed with status?
>>
>>8841611
>coworkers

Implying I'm not NEET as fuck.
>>
File: deal-with-it.jpg (54KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
deal-with-it.jpg
54KB, 600x447px
>>8841675
heterosexual men
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.