[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question to transfolks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: bc4AjH5.jpg (46KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
bc4AjH5.jpg
46KB, 500x385px
Sup transboys and transgirls. So 'am trans, I think, yet everytime I read negative comments about transgender peeps I start repressing myself(comments such as you're just agp, delusional, mentally ill af, just a confused male, etc). What to do? How can I stop giving af about their shitty opinion? What to do in order to stop being hurt everytime I read such comments?
Pic not related
>>
>>8841376
>comments such as you're just agp, delusional, mentally ill af, just a confused male, etc
Imagine all the comments like that, and imagine a trans girl none of them apply to. The truest of true trans. Describe her?
>>
>>8841376
That's what happens when the transgender community refuses to be honest about what they're doing.
>>
>>8841393
me tbhon
>>
>>8841393
Me.
>>
>>8841376
It hurts to hear the truth when you've built an identity on lying you yourself.

You ARE a delusional, mentally ill, confused failed male.
>>
>>8841376
>don't ignore the insults
>think about them
>go to a bridge so you can jump off
>hot guy stops you
>invites you to his home
>locks you in his basement
>makes you his pet
>you are not his fuckpet tranny
Something among those lines
>>
>>8841467
I have yet to have one of you answer this. Maybe you'll be the first.

How can one 'fail' at something that, according to you, is intrinsic?

TIA.
>>
>>8841376
Simple.

Would you listen to them if they told you to jump off a bridge?
Would you listen to them if they told you to give them all your money?
Would you listen to them if they said to get in the van, you're daddy's dying?

Then why in the actual fuck would you intentionally choose to listen to them on this. You've already shown you selectively ignore their input as you wish.
>>
>>8841604
They make me question my validity as trans, as I have no solid-rock proof that I am trans. It's obviously not the same as telling me to suicide. It isn't so simple, huh?
>>
>>8841781
But nobody is trans. The only thing that makes you trans is transitioning. That's it.
>>
File: 1443393760201.gif (3MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1443393760201.gif
3MB, 320x179px
>>8841781
You just have to realize that this is what they want.

They aren't interested in the truth. They want to stop people from transitioning because they either:

>Repressed themselves and are very jealous of people with more backbone than them
>Are prejudiced against trans people
>Are reactionary alt right retards who only dislike trans because they veiw it as "SJW"

If you really feel like you might not actually be trans, go see a gender therapist and stop listening to randos on the internet.
>>
>>8841393
>ignored by OP
>>
>>8841781
>no rock solid proof
>isn't so simple, is it?!
Yes, it is. You will N.E.V.E.R. have rocksolid proof of being trans, just as you will never have rock-solid proof of being DID or virtually other form of syndrome, mismatch, or psych problem with a neurological foundation unless it has physical manifestation (like Tourette's Sydrome, for instance).

'Rock solid proof' is the dumbest thing in the world to live for, anon, and anyone looking for it who isn't in a research capacity is a retard.
>>
>>8841859
> You will N.E.V.E.R. have rocksolid proof of being trans, just as you will never have rock-solid proof of being DID or virtually other form of syndrome
Nope. All these things are at least consistent phenomena. The reason you'll never have proof of transness is that it doesn't even exist in the brain. All it is is a desire to transition.
>>
>>8841872
Fuck off, moron, my own case study invalidates your stupidity.

>DID
>consistent
So dense light bends around you.
>>
>>8841376
value the opinions and support of people around you who really know you and have witnessed your struggles. once you do that the opinion of random people on a gay themed Uruguayan pumpking carving forum wont matter even at all.
>>
>>8841393
desu im glad to be ftm and not mtf it must be hell to constantly hear that stuff
>>
>>8842114
It does suck yeah but what can you do?
>>
>>8841855
I didn't mean to ignore that comment, it's just I don't know what anon wants me to describe exactly,is it a true trans girl? That's kind of pointless to do, or is it not? Could say that deez true trans™ are these who knew since they were children, or well, anyone who are sure that they're the a female. Dunno how they are so sure, but hey, they do. These are the true trans imo.
>>
>>8841907
Well, that sounds pretty nice, but I don't really have such people around me, kinda alone.
>>
>>8841376
step 1.
Get off of the self-depricating cesspool that is 4chan
step2. Get counseling.
>>
>>8842399
It's not pointless because the question is what makes you any different from the perfect total trutrans?

Why do people's posts make you doubt yourself but the perfect trutrans not? In fact she could be told the same things and made to doubt the same ways.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.