[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is something wrong with me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: the bigg haul.jpg (172KB, 1246x935px) Image search: [Google]
the bigg haul.jpg
172KB, 1246x935px
Ive been on esrtro for a little less then two months
Is something physical supposed to happen soon i'm really scared nothing is ever going to happen and ill be a ugly man forever
Im on 50mg cypro and 4mg progynova and all thats happened is mental changes and softer skin. My tits are the same and my nipples are still tiny and hard.
am i expecting too much too soon, i figured id be able to see something by this point.
>>
>>8841219
that's normal for 2 months HRT
the skin changes and body scent changes should speed up by 3 months
fat redistribution, which changes your appearance the most, doesn't start til 6 months and takes up to 7 years to complete
>>
how old are you and how manly are you already?
>>
>>8841255
im 18 and really tall and whatnot, but (very) luckly i caught it early, so its not too awful. I cant tell if my sholders are wide or hips are very narrow
>>
>>8841253
Not OP, but
>be 1 month 1 week hrt
>taking 200mg Spiro and 2mg estradiol
>Chest aches every day
>Skin has been soft since week two
>Nipples have tripled in size
>There's a breast bud now
>Fat is redistributing on my face and body
>>
>>8841333
b-but cypro is godtier right
is this person just memeing
>>
>>8841333
i been on spiro and estradiol for almost 3 months, but i only take 100 mg spiro and my nipples aren't that much bigger.
still have little breast budss though :3
>>
>>8841412
>>8841333
what exactly is a breat bud?
>>
File: GirlBook2-breast-v3.jpg (165KB, 1176x1043px) Image search: [Google]
GirlBook2-breast-v3.jpg
165KB, 1176x1043px
>>8841428
>>
File: 2017-07-03_01-17-16.jpg (122KB, 556x843px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-03_01-17-16.jpg
122KB, 556x843px
>>8841253
not op
I've been on low dose AAs and then added 2mg E = my smell changed quickly and I dont have manly stench even after sweating a lot hiking and my sperm smell and thinkness have gone too
yet I got almost zero physical changes - only some skin changes and a bit more fat stored in lower body

so I dont know what to make of it
and I'm self medding so blood test is not easy to take
>>
>>8841436
fuck i dont even have that. I think they may hurt a little but its probly just in my mind
>>
>>8841457
gotta be patient senpai.
>>
>>8841478
okay i thought i may be expecting too much but everyone is like "i had x development after one month" and i have nothing. I dont want to be stuck in this body forever
>>
>>8841436
Im overweight and always had an outie.

I have no idea if HRT is doing anything to my breasts.
>>
>>8841449
Are you on cypro? If yes, how did you deal with the depression and side effects of taking it alone?

Anyway, do you feel better on 2mg E? I'm thinking about keeping 2mg forever to achieve slower feminization, but i'm scared it won't be enough and i'll have low E levels
>>
>>8842370
yeah it wasn't fun, at first I felt fine and even more calm which was a good change from the usual anxiety but then I became rather depressed and lifeless. I took vitamins to help with it (cypro drains B12)

getting on E felt great mood wise at first, partly placebo and partly relatively to how I felt before... but the mood is subjective and shaky really
and physically I dont know, I'm alright I guess but Im not doing anything

in theory its good to start low, but then you need to get tests and adjust your doses to have appropriate levels
(titration http://transhealth.ucsf.edu/trans?page=guidelines-feminizing-therapy )
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.