[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bug chaser general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

Bug Chaster General
Post here if you are a chaser or an infecter
>>
kys
>>
File: 600.png (270KB, 425x533px) Image search: [Google]
600.png
270KB, 425x533px
>>
>>8840503
>>8840505
Don't hate bro
If you don't like hot poz loads then its cool
>>
File: 7ce53766ee.jpg (93KB, 960x606px) Image search: [Google]
7ce53766ee.jpg
93KB, 960x606px
I love infecting young gay fags and the look of horror on their faces once I tell them the tasty load they just swallowed was full of the bug
Giving people a gift that they will keep for their whole life is rewarding
>>
Oh
>>
The only bug I chase is Jesus
>>
File: hitler gas.jpg (22KB, 682x515px) Image search: [Google]
hitler gas.jpg
22KB, 682x515px
DID SOMEONE SAY GAS?
BECAUSE I THOUGHT I HEARD SOMEONE SAY GAS.
>>
I said ass
>>
File: kill.png (575KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kill.png
575KB, 1280x720px
But for real though. If I get infected, I'm going to a killing spree, killing my partner, then the person who gave it to him, then the person who gave it to him, etc etc, then kill myself if I get caught. I'm not going to be some selfish asshole and live like a ticking timebomb who can infect people even accidentally.
>>
>>8840952
Killing them with The Gift?
>>
>>8840957
lol u so fani
>>
File: turn on the gas.jpg (53KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
turn on the gas.jpg
53KB, 500x364px
MORE GAS?
>>
>>8840958
Thanks
>>
>>8840952
if even one person did this i think it would make pozed fags think twice before ruining someones life
>>
>>8841012
>implying the additional risk doesn't turn them on even more
>>
File: 1395180460385.jpg (88KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1395180460385.jpg
88KB, 1024x768px
>>8841012
RIGHT?! They're practically dead anyways. I don't want to kill pozzed fags yet because I'm not infected and I still have a whole life ahead of me, but I'll definitely do it if I get infected. It's the right thing to do.
>>
>2017
>fags still scared of getting pozzed
Its not like its even that bad anymore. They are practically at a cure
>>
>>8841043
this is why nazis want to kill us. shit maybe they should. ppl like you are cancer.
>>
>>8841043
Fucking disgusting.
>>
I know this is a joke thread probably, and I'm not a bug chaser. But I've been thinking of just saying "fuck it" and just have sex without condoms. I'm not depressed or suicidal but I don't plan to live super long, and HIV is manageable and not as dire as it used to be. Life is short anyway, I want to enjoy myself.

I'm really picky about who fucks me, and as a bottom it's practically impossible for tops to get infected by me.
>>
>>8841104
this is nature's way of killing you
>>
>>8841104
I've seen gay documentaries about bug chasers and that's their mentality; That they're tired of living in fear of getting infected so they might as well have it. It's sad. Just find a good person, date, and be together in a monogamous relationship. Don't sleep around. Fap if you feel horny.
>>
>>8841169
this.
find a nice person that you can spend the rest of your life with, have lots of good sex over the years
still get tested on the reg tho :)
>>
>>8841104

Here's a better idea: find someone who doesn't have AIDS who you like, and fuck them. Then don't fuck anyone else and don't let them fuck anyone else. Heteros like to call this "a relationship." Just imagine: two people mutually agreeing to have sex with each other on the regular, and not have sex with anyone else. Talk about innovation.
>>
>>8841169
>>8841499
>>8841473
I hate committed relationships. It's great if it works for others but it isn't for me. I don't fuck a lot of random guys. I'm picky as fuck. The only exception I might make is if I get a dom bf who will let people he knows are safe fuck me, or be in a poly relationship. But bonding with people romantically is weird for me, I just want fwb.

But I know the consequences of barebacking and to me sounds like something I could deal with.
>>
>fetishizing spreading HIV
This is why you faggots deserve genocide. Each and every single one of you needs to be killed.
>>
File: 49053712.jpg (47KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
49053712.jpg
47KB, 500x545px
>>8842126
dude, some /pol/ack started this thread.
fags aren't into this shit.
>>
This thread made me straight.
>>
Conversion therapy confirmed
>>
File: 1503775629042.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1503775629042.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>8840497
Daily reminder to kill your local aids-infested slut so they can't spread their disease :^)
>>
"If you've got AIDS spread it around and take some lives." -- GG Allin, the True King of Rock and Roll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtAkPaChO6c
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.