[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me pic a new name pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: melon.jpg (9KB, 236x246px) Image search: [Google]
melon.jpg
9KB, 236x246px
first some background info
>be 3-4yo and my older brothers call me melonhead to make me cry all the time
>Melon becomes my nick name
>be in my 20's
>still called Melon by family
>come out as trans, and try to explain its a medical condition to family
>sister disowns me and tells my brother i am getting high on estrogen
>argue with brother, but manage to convince him that its a medical condition, not a choice
>he accepts me, says i am his best sister, calls me "Melony" in a text message
>Tell my mum
>she says Melony sounds too much like Melons, and i should go with Melanie
>ask mum what she would have called me if i was born female
>Rosanne
>Gross.jpg i hate the name Rosanne
>for once in my life be glad i wasn't born female
>decide to make Rose my middle name

So what do you guys think? is Melony or Melanie better? be honest pls
>>
>>8839946
Have you considered Alice?
>>
>>8839946
>Melony
This is a flavor description, not a name.

Just go with the normal spelling, people have pun based nicknames all the time without their names actually fucking being spelled like that.
>>
Nobody can help you pick your name.

but don't half ass your name either.

If your name is gonna be based on "melon" then do melony. Don't do "Melanie." You will never grow into it.
>>
>>8839949
>This name is not normal therefore you shouldn't pick it

fuck that, it's your name. Do what you want. Go crazy. Just make sure you can grow into it.
>>
>>8839946

melony is unique but melanie makes more sense
>>
is Melony likely to clock me though? cause like its less normal than Melanie so people might question
>>
>>8839962
Yes. It's a meme tier name desu
>>
>>8839952
It isn't a "not normal" name, it's just straight up not a name. If she's fine with everyone knowing she changed her name and stopping to think about why someone would do that and considering it trashy or hippie and being able to google her incredibly easily then whatever, but most people wouldn't be. She asked for honesty and there it is.
>>
>>8839946
Why not both? Melony to keep the nickname-ish but Melanie on paper?
Melanie "Melon/y" Rose is cute af imo
Easier to explain a nickname if people ask.
>>
melon is such a cute nickname i wish people called me that tbhon
>>
This is Melony Vonkruz.

She is a transgirl.
>>
>>8839946
Not really related, but im a girl that just ate a bunch of watermelon, just like the one in the picture.
>>
Go with the proper spelling. It's word play; all it has to do is sound similar. Besides, special fucking snowflake names are cringy and will get you clocked. I've never understood why people pick weird names/spellings. Why try so hard to be unique? I picked a normal name because all I've ever wanted was to be a normal girl.
>>
mmm I like Melony
>>
>>8839974
fuck. i don't want a unique name and share it with another tranny :(
>>
>>8839982

im sorry
>>
>>8839967
how about "Mely" as a nickname?
>>
>>8839946
Personally, I would spell it Melanie and let Melony by a family joke or something your bf might write on little notes or something. Don't just retcon it. It's cute.
>>
>>8839946
Just pick what seems best for you, but it's a pretty big deal, so think carefully
>>
>>8840013
it's cute
>>
>>8839946
Get enormous breast implants
Call yourself "Melony Melons".
Make video of yourself ejaculating all over your melon tits.
>>
>>8839946

Melony would be funnier than Melanie if you had large melons, and thus the better choice. But we all know trannies are lucky to get to a C even with busty family genes. As such, pick what you like, probably Melony for sentimental value.
>>
>>8840522
The funny thing is both my mum and older sister have implants and are naturally flat chested. My mum says i lucked out and probably take after my grandma cause I'm already bigger than my mum ever was with just a small B cup
>>
>>8840522
Am I AGP if this made me hard?
>>
>>8839946
Holy crackers, do you want to be considered a meme when you're 70? Choose Melony if yes.

If no, pick Melanie or an alternate spelling that isn't a sure sign (whether true or not) of being a fetishist.
>>
File: Roseanne-Barr-1.jpg (51KB, 702x615px) Image search: [Google]
Roseanne-Barr-1.jpg
51KB, 702x615px
>>8839946
>>ask mum what she would have called me if i was born female
>>Rosanne
mfw
>>
>>8841636

Tell me, why do you think you aren't?

>>8841631

That's interesting, and quite lucky of you. Was your mother talking about her own mother or your father's?
>>
>>8843214
>Tell me, why do you think you aren't?
She doesn't, she just wanted to mention that she's AGP.
>>
>>8839946
>>ask mum what she would have called me if i was born female
>>Rosanne
>>for once in my life be glad i wasn't born female
kek

>>8839974
>This is Melony Vonkruz.
>She is a transgirl.
it's like reality just gave OP a middle finger.
>>
Melony
>>
>>8843214
Ya my grandma is my dads mum, i call my mums mum 'nanny'. Mum says that my grandma's boobs were massive. My nanny is flat like my mum i think
>>
Huney Melony
>>
>>8844394

>man with large-breasted mother goes after flat-chested girl

Curious how love works. Your mom at least has a butt and/or a pair of hips, right?
>>
>>8844585
Sounds like a stripper (male)
>>
>>8844691
im just waiting for someone to pick it for rupauls, would fit any of the contestants perfectly
>>
>>8844635
She has good round butt, and says since a few months on hormones my butt is girly and nice like hers too :D
>>
>>8839946
Melanie is ok.
>>
>>8841636
Nah, its just hot.
>>
>>8839946
Melanie is hon tier
Melony is trender tier
>>
>>8845078
Which is worse though?
>>
>>8845176
Just use whichever. You don't need to have exactly the same name on everything. This isn't America or Europe or something.
>>
>>8845187
H-how do you know where i live O_O
>>
>>8845202
I know a Melony and her surname isn't Vonkruz.
>>
>>8845228
Is she a tranny too?
>>
>>8845367
I was implying she was you, but really I just guessed from the time of day.
>>
Melony sounds like it should be Melody. Don't be a hippie
>>
>>8839965
>>8845767
what's wrong with being a hippie trannie anyway!?
>>
Meloni
>>
>>8845796
melonie
>>
>>8845796
sounds like a mob boss name tbhon
>>
>>8845774
The last thing a tranny wants is to stand out like a hippie
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.