[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are trannies so delusional?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0414.jpg (284KB, 1242x1804px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0414.jpg
284KB, 1242x1804px
For real explain this to me. How could pic related possibly think he looks "cute"?
>>
they look happy :/
being near them irl would probs make me uncomfortable but making fun of them just seems disgusting and bitter
>>
>>8839856
Awww he's cute!
>>
>>8839856
Like, the outfit is cute? I mean, not on them, but its a cute outfit.
>>
>>8839856
>Omg am I starting to pass?
>Linebacker shoulders
>Flat chest
>5 'o-clock shadow
>No hips to speak of
>Giant man hands
You'd have to try to pass worse than this.
>>
>>8839893
Oops, almost forgot his height, lankiness, and defined clavicle. Wouldn't want to leave anything out :^)
>>
>>8839856
Honestly she passes, but just looks Hebrew.
>>
>>8839898
Defined clavicle is only a male thing in combo with shoulders and neck . Cis women have defined clavicles too, if their skinny enough. Same with lankiness. Also, u can't tell how tall they are just because they look tall, they could be like 5'4 and just have ugly man proportions.
>>
>>8839925
Damn, which is worse, looking like a tranny or a jew?
>>
>>8839925
If you look at her other pictures on Reddit, she's pretty far from passing. She's only 2 months into hormones, however.
>>
>>8840021
>>She's only 2 months into hormones, however
>implying that matters
hormones aren't going to do anything effective to passing to fully grown men
>>
File: cry.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>8839856
Please, tell me it's a joke to mock trans people like with that apache helicopter gender thing.
>>
>>8839856
Her outfit is very cute.

>>8839860
Also this, they seem quite happy.
There's nothing wrong with crossdressing.
However I don't approve of HRT, as transition has no long-term proven benefits, and they also don't pass.

>>8839884
I can actually agree with this.

>>8839925
That's racist.

>>8840021
She should stop trapping herself.
Long-term, she'd be better off a crossdresser.
Don't trap yourself.

>>8840050
Unfortunately not. Bitterhons are delusional. But they should put that delusion to good use and live without HRT.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/6yquxg/compliment_me_tips_hows_voice/

Jesus fucking christ

How the fuck is this real

"I got clocked today"

Yeah wow I can't imagine why LMAO
>>
>>8840058
>plebbit
>ever

Memes aside, that's bitterhon delusion in action.
Never trust bitterhons!
>>
>>8840058
She sounds like Donald Duck
>>
>>8840055
I wish you used a trip so I could filter you. It gets exhausting reading the same thing over and over.
>>
>>8840058
>don't worry hon just shape your eyebrows

Not that I can really blame them, being even halfway truthful would annihilate her self-esteem.
>>
>>8840153
I don't use tripcodes, as I believe in ideas over individuals.

It's about freedom of speech, /mtfg/.
Please go the fuck back there, and also turn on your trip if you're going to shitpost about tripcodes, fucking hypocrite.

There's also many with my ideals, there are many of us!
>>
>>8840153
ehh it's easy enough to stop caring once you see "transition doesn't work!" or "don't trap yourself!" or "stop fapping start living!"

cureanon is like our resident Mormon, he thinks his belief system is the only thing that can save you and god dammit he's going to keep ringing that doorbell
>>
>>8840207
I'm extremely passionate about the truth.

I believe in any belief system backed up by hard evidence.

Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
>>
>>8840214
>Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
Have you tried?
>>
>>8840327
I've not tried trapping myself, nor will I ever.
Transition has many health downsides, and I'd prefer not to shorten my lifespan, destroy my life, lose my family, become homeless, be a fake person, give up the fight for the cure, be an ugly hon or believe retarded bullshit, thanks.

In addition to that, while I do have dysphoria, even if I could trap myself without it having any of the social negatives, the truth is in the end you feel worse because you know you're not who you say you are deep down, and long-term it has no benefits whatsoever.
>>
>>8840386
>you know you're not who you say you are deep down
I know I am trans. It is a fact of my life.
>>
>>8840392
Correct, you're trans.
Not a girl, not a boy.

You're "trans", as in identifying with your mental illness.

It doesn't matter how much you try to pass, internally you will never be your target gender.
>>
>>8839856

Survival bias.

Anyone who wasn't that delusional would've killed themselves long ago.

Still it seems to work for them, what's the problem?
>>
>>8840397
And why isn't a trans woman or trans man a valid thing to be?
>>
>>8839856
So Jake gyllenhaal decided to transition
>>
>>8840214
>Transition has no long-term proven benefits
[citation needed]
>>
>>8840409
>Because I say so you shit! GOD!
>>
File: 1500170953118.jpg (141KB, 1080x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1500170953118.jpg
141KB, 1080x1076px
>It's another repressed /pol/ack tranny shitposts on this board as a coping mechanism to keep repressing episode.

I wish you would just an hero or take your skittles, this is getting stale dude.
>>
>>8840409
It's a valid thing to be, but you're not a trans woman or a trans man. You're just trans, your entire identity is a mental illness, and long-term in the end it won't make you happy faking being a woman or a man.

>>8840461
I've already debunked all the evidence pointing otherwise. My claim is that transition has no long-term *proven* benefits.
See the cureanon thread some bitterhon made for more info.

>>8840465
Why claim /pol/? Anyone you disagree with is a nazi that wants to gas 6millionjews? You know that's what created the cancer of /pol/ in the first place, right?

You don't have an argument, so you claim nazi.
Nice try, bitterhon.
>>
If fuck him
>>
>>8840058
Her voice is incredible. So feminine. :)

xoxo
>>
>>8840058
>dat voice
>dat chin
>>
>>8839856
>Omg I'm starting to pass xdddd
>Five o'clock shadow, no FFS
Lmao this dumbass is gonna get sacked on the streets
>>
>>8839856
Jews believe that ugliness is beauty, and beauty is ugliness. Ergo, and ugly jew is the standard of beauty.
>>
>>8840055
>That's racist.
>She should stop trapping herself.

Holy shit! Cureanon is a jew-lover. That explains everything! Traps are confirmed NatSoc!
>>
>>8839856
They have autism which causes face blindness. They have no idea how they look. Neither humor them nor insult them. Just have minimal exchanges with them and avoid all pronouns.
>>
>>8840969
This doesn't actually sound retarded, desu
>>
>>8840941
I'm not a "jew lover" but I'm not a nazi either.
I don't approve of "gassing the jews".

I wouldn't give a shit if you criticized Israel in a logical manner, but you /pol/faggots don't, you just whine about Jews rather than the actual problems surrounding Israel.

If you support gassing jews, you know where to go.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8844536
Well ho-lee shit, you're not actually 100% pure detritus. I take it back, you're only ~mostly~ slimy.

I'm impressed.
>>
>>8839856
Honestly, only femenine faced trannies should consider try to pass. I suffer autogynephilia, but damn I'm masculine so I don't even try to wear women clothes or makeup like those freaks. I have no interest in looking like a monster.
>>
>>8839856
you've cherrypicked a poor example in order to prove your point that "trannies are delusional"
you're supporting your bias with selectively chosen evidence that only causes you to be only more biased
what are you trying to accomplish? because to me, you just seem like an asshole who can't contain their antisocial tendencies
>>
>>8840465
Nope. Is the pendulum swinging back and people realizing the bullshit of the LGBT none sense. I'm bi and I understand that circle jerking approval is a way to twist people in the head.
>>
>>8839856
unattractive people exist whether youre cis, trans, gay, straight, whatever the fuck

some people have shitty traits and some dont. some people have shitty traits and transition and some dont and transition. simple

also ffs and hormones dont always lead to perfect results but they for sure help. that girl seems to be super early in her transition, give her time, maybe she wont pass completely but she absolutely will make progress if she puts the effort in
>>
>>8844603
you don't sound like you have a very good grasp of the english language
>>
>>8844601
>cherry picking a poor example
> selectively chosen evidence
> ad hominem

I'd take you seriously if of trannies 90% were not exactly like this guy. You know most of them are ugly masculine men trying to pass when they look like travesties
>>
>>8844629
And?

Is that your best argument? Come on, you can do better dimwit.
>>
>>8844601
>bitterhons don't cherry pick evidence and make up fabricated bullshit in self-reported studies with low quality evidence, correlation=causation bullshit and no controls

Nice try, bitterhon.
>>
>>8844643
nah
>>
>>8844631
nah yr just a bigot
you don't have any concrete proof that "of trannies 90% were not exactly like this guy" outside of a few cherrypicked examples chosen to enforce your anti-transgender bias
>>
>>8844643
you just sound dumb. i'm not arguing, merely stating my opinion.
>>
>>8844663
>you're just a bigot
Not an argument.
Please provide a citation of transition having long-term proven benefits that isn't correlation=causation, no controls, very low sample size, low/very low evidence or self-reported bullshit, and maybe you'd be able to fight back against these "anti-transgender" people.
>>
>>8844674
it's not your right to control other people. that's all i have to say.
>>
>>8844674
you can deal with the fact we exist. that's your only option. get over it. quit whining.
>>
>>8844663
> not having concrete proofs.

Go to any trap thread on /soc/ or Reddit or tumblr and tell me what you see. Objectively 90% of trannies are try hard freaks who think they're cute.
>>
>>8844678
I'm not attempting to control people. I simply offer the facts, nothing more. You have free will, and you are free to trap yourself against the science, as you can clearly see by bitterhons being a thing.

I don't want transition to be abolished personally, I just think there should be other options, and I believe there should be freedom in all directions, namely "bigots" should be free to speak their mind equally as trans people should be free to argue against it.

>>8844683
I do deal with the fact you exist. I have gender dysphoria myself (Non-transitioner).

I have no problem with transgender people, personally. I'm not the "anti-transgender" person you were arguing against.
>>
>>8844695
first of all, attractiveness is subjective. secondly, you're focusing only on the negative.
>>
>>8844683
>>8844667

And my opinion is that most trannies are just fetishists who try to get social validation by playing the woman card. Which they get once they find other failed men trying to do exactly the same thing.

> go girl!
> you look so cute!
> totally passable!
>>
>>8839856
>Why are trannies so delusional?
Because there lives depend on it.
It is either accept yourself and your flaws or be forever suicidal.
Enjoy your schadenfreude, hon.
>>
>>8844705
why don't you try minding your own business
>>
>>8844705
people like that exist but so what? get over it. or, just be mad for the rest of your life i guess, lol.
>>
>>8844710
I enjoy analyzing things and stating my opinions.

>>8844703

> attractiveness is subjective
Nope. It's been objectively proven that humans instinctively find attractive certain traits.
> focusing on the negative
How is being objective focusing only on the negative.
>>
>>8844712

I'm not mad. In fact, I enjoy pointing out the stupidity of this people.
>>
>>8844727
do you think picking fights with people online is a healthy outlet for your angst
hit the gym, quit whining and stop focusing on things that don't affect you
>>8844736
*tips fedora*
>>
>>8844751
Not even fighting. Just stating my opinions. I do because I can and for the lulz.
>>
File: pg-38-boy-george-2-rex.jpg (525KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pg-38-boy-george-2-rex.jpg
525KB, 2048x1536px
>>8844727
>objectively proven
symmetry is universally attractive but that has nothing to do with feminine males or masculine females. don't overstate it and act like everyone finds trannies repulsive because it just isn't true. chasers exist.
>>
>>8844736
People who don't pass generally know anon. It's not a matter of stupidity. For a lot of people transitioning is "welp, I either live like a ugly unpassing tranny or I kill myself/live in misery". And give unpassible trans women some chops. In a lot of places looking 'like a tranny' can get you actually killed or attacked. There's been tons of hate crimes done against trans women. Passing is a lot of times a matter of personal safety. It's not just about attracting men/women and being as close to cis as possible. Just give people some respect.
>>
>>8844778
> everyone finds trannies repulsive

I didn't say that. I like passable trannies, I'm just talking about super hero chin trannies.
>>
File: stop.liking.what.i.don't.like.jpg (43KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
stop.liking.what.i.don't.like.jpg
43KB, 400x350px
>>8844786
are you 12?
>>
>>8844780
>living as an ugly unpassing tranny
> kill myself/live in misery

I don't see the difference

> getting killed for being unpassing

You might try to not put yourself in dangerous situations in the first place.
>>
>>8844807
no offense but you sound really dumb, like really really narrow minded
>>
>>8844809

I can say the same about you. You just simply deny arguments by personally attacking me.
So, being open minded means to deny objective facts?
>>
File: Parker Posey.jpg (164KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
Parker Posey.jpg
164KB, 500x615px
>>8844809
dude, hating people because they don't pass is bigot-tier
do you really think they don't want to pass and they are just trying to annoy everyone with their androgyny?
okay, maybe some people are doing this but i would argue that most people want to pass but just find it impossible.
not everyone has $50,000 for FFS lying around and even if they do it is no guarantee that they will pass.
>>
>>8844807
There is definitely a difference. There is medical basis behind transition; people suffer from gender dysphoria and if it's bad enough the only 'cure' as far as medical professionals know is transition. Therapy doesn't usually work. Repression doesn't usually work. There've been a number of studies that conclude that transition positively affects the lives of people with dysphoria. It's not always a choice, anon.
>>
>>8844807
That's a "if you don't want to experience homophobia don't be gay" tier argument just so you're aware
>>
>>8844869
> people with dysphoria

There is the trick. Most of the trannies out there do not suffer dysphoria. They just failed in life and think that some injections will make them feel better. I have no problem with those who genuinely have dysphoria, but the general ambiance is so distorted and biased that physicians over diagnose it.

>>8844882
What about

> nobody cares about your sexual preferences so there is no point in shoving it down people's throats.
>>
>>8844882
No, it's a "don't walk around in dark alleys singing showtunes in a speedo" argument tbqhon
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.