[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No life expectations being a "tranny"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1499533706620.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499533706620.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
I'm a 18yo repressed mtf. I'm almost jumping on the pills, besides the body dysphoria, i miss blacking out by drinking alcohol and i don't think i can last too long without one of the two. If i go on hormones i follow with life. If i decide to repress ill follow with a nice bottle of vodka.

However i'm feeling discouraged to do it, like there's no point. As a trans person, even if i try (unsuccessfully) to hide in boymode, i'll have a shitty life. I've recently found a chan in my native language, and sincerely the guys chasing traps and things like that really scare and disgust me.

I won't be a trap, i have literally zero desire in sex, i just want to look like a girl, that's it. I want to do it to feel better with my body. The thing is, the same rules for traps apply to me: I'll have a shitty life, people will see me as a freak/walking fucktoy and i'll end up killing myself anyway. Not that i don't plan to end my life in the future anyway, but feels like i'm losing and i'll live my last years in misery.

My parents won't ever accept me as they clearly hate trans people. I even wonder if they'll commit suicide or go crazy or some shit like that: I'm my mother last resort as my sister is working in another city and my father is a cunt. He doesn't care about me personally, only holds some kind of weird patternal image so he can lie to himself that we're a perfect family. I'm sure he secretly wishes i was like his nephews: Disgusting "alpha" manly 26yo guys who are junkies.

Living in a nice, accepting place is easy. How to expect something when you live in a shithole?
>>
>>8839665
will you get on your knees and say "i want your big fat cock!" and then start gagging on my dick?
>>
>>8839665
I like your picture, OP.

Jump on the pills, tell your mother you can still be a successful child with a job to be proud of as a trans woman, don't give a fuck what your delusional father thinks, consider moving to another country, don't worry about chasers and fetishists if you're asexual anyway.
>>
>>8839665
>I won't be a trap
to be fair most trannies cannot even classify as "traps" because it implies being passable and pretty
> people will see me as a freak/walking fucktoy
freak? likely. fucktoy? you probably will (apg), but others wont
> How to expect something when you live in a shithole?
Nobody does. Tranny or not. Good luck anon.
>>
>>8839707
*agp
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.