[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just came out to my parents after watching the IT movie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: parents-love.jpg (20KB, 350x392px) Image search: [Google]
parents-love.jpg
20KB, 350x392px
So I just came out to my parents after watching the IT movie. I came home completely terrified and went to see them for a few minutes to make me relax. After a while, I realized that the movie did have a point, being afraid isn't something that anyone should allow themselves to be so I just told them I was gay. Does anyone have any coming out story? I want to hear about them. The more random, the better!
>>
>be me, 19
>pop a shit ton of pills one night
>wake up sometime the next day feeling absolutely awful
>realize I legit tried to kill myself the night before
>decide that I might as well come out since obviously things can't get worse
>parents are understandably taken back, didn't really expect it, yada yada yada
>sister (26) calls me
>"I always wanted a sister, and now I find out I've had one all this time!"

Christ, I don't think I smiled like I did then any time in the 19 years before that. I've had some awesome moments since then, but being called a sister by my own sister has easily been one of the most wonderful things I've experienced.
>>
>>8839616
me in the next year tbqh. I just hope my 19yo self doesn't succeed in killing himself, and that my 26yo sister accept me

Good work anon
>>
>>8839616
If only she'd known she could have force femmed you as much as she wanted and you'd have liked it.
>>
>>8839571
Mom(and Step Dad):
>Sister is pregnant with first child, mom talking how she looks forward to getting a grandchild fro the umpteenth time.
>Mom, im gay btw don't expect grandkids from me.
>We know, you didn't clear your browsing history very well when we only had a family computer.
>Kinda expected that, just wanted to confirm.

Dad:
>Btw im gay dad.
>Nah, faggots are all dainty and girly. oh wait you are serious?TELL ME ABOUT YOUR TYPE!/thinly veiled PLEASE DON'T BE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO ME info-fishing.
>>
>>8839571
>IT

How was it?

Do they include stuff the TV adaption couldn't like the oral sex spiritual part?
>>
>>8839654
10/10 in my opinion, sorry I didn't watch the TV series, all I can say is that movie deserves an oscar.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.