[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone talk me down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I'm not LGBTQ+ but have family that are, including T. I read this post by some women who isn't happy with how the school informed parents, but she focuses on how horrible T is for other children. I'm triggered. Do I spend all weekend crafting a response?
>>
>>8839555
No because you wont change her mind.
>>
>>8839555
For what purpose? There's no reasoning with people so wrapped up in their own bubble of hatred and paranoia. The only effective tactic is to ignore them and hope they realize their idiocy on their own.
>>
>>8839555
Look, people like her? They don't give a shit about anybody's word but their own. Whatever you say, no matter how well crafted, no matter how sourced, no matter how logical, is going to be ignored because she simply won't care.
People like that aren't open to get another view on the world.
You want to do something productive? Make the people around you happy. That's the kind of stuff that matters- it's a slow radiation outwards.
>>
>>8839560
OP should write it for the benefit of anyone watching and also for people on other sites. In other words, share it on his/her own FB, post the response on this thread, maybe have a blog. Basically, create a response to get exposure itself, not merely to address her.
>>
>>8839555
lmao don't respond to the content like everyone says, these people are self righteous fucktards and don't respond to anyone's opinions, or facts, apart from their own bullshit. here's how to wind her up tho:

'I feel bad for your kids'

thats it
>>
>>8839555
She's absolutely right though. Trannies are a threat to children.
>>
>>8839555
>>2017
>>kids in public school getting naked with each other ever

?????????????

this still happens? trans or no does this actually still happen? if not then what even is the problem?
>>
>>8839659
It's bonkers, fear-mongering stupidity. Even a decade ago when I was in HS there were stalls in the boy's locker room for changing. Dumb.
>>
>>8839664
I would think the parents of the schools involved know whether or not there's private changing or if kids shower naked.
>>
>>8839560
>>8839564
>>8839570
I get this and understand it is highly unlikely to change her mind. But as
>>8839600 (checked)
points out, there is more to it than just her. Like in politics, the extremes will not change their minds, it is the folks in the middle ground you are trying to reach when you respond to the extremism.

>>8839627
Others have already gone this route in the comments.

>>8839659
>>8839664
Other commenters brought this up. Trans kids are not flashing their junk, someone's been peeking.
>>
>>8839682
Okay? Just write a rebuttal for all the people you may or may not convince and may or may not see the post then.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.