[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you thrown money at your local depressed trans person today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0253.jpg (132KB, 750x890px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0253.jpg
132KB, 750x890px
Have you thrown money at your local depressed trans person today?
>>
>>8839103
tbhon I'd feel bad asking for monies
>>
>>8839103
yeah - Ive bought me some food and another pack of proggy
>>
>>8839103
>Have you thrown money at your local depressed trans person today?

I'm jobless and I live with my parents.
Kinda hard to throw money at me.
>>
>fina take my best friend out tomorrow, grab some chinese food, buy her some lashes, swing by the trap and get some weed to split with her

I take care of my own.
>>
>>8839103
why are there so many of these
>>
>>8839144
>tfw no sassy black tranny friend to take me out for some food and drinks.
>>
>>8839103
I've thrown time at local depressed transpeople, and had mixed feeling about having done that. I've thrown time at local blatantly disjointed transpeople, and flat out regretted it.
>>
>>8839155
Latina but thanks for the (You) mane
>>
>>8839144
you sassy you classy you feisty, mmh
>>
File: 1496440645130.png (259KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496440645130.png
259KB, 1280x720px
>>8839169
>tfw no sassy spic tranny friend to take me for food and drinking.

>but thanks for the (You) mane
De nada, meu amor.
>>
File: 1487303678116.jpg (98KB, 800x964px) Image search: [Google]
1487303678116.jpg
98KB, 800x964px
There are depressed women that are in dangerous situations that need to get somewhere safe...why the fuck would i throw my money as some stupid fucking tranny instead of giving my money to an actual person in need?
>>
>>8839199
Are you saying trans women aren't in dangerous situations ever? Or that they aren't actual people?
>>
>>8839214
It's an angry dyke. Just don't reply and smile and it will go away.
>>
File: 1467510252093.jpg (152KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1467510252093.jpg
152KB, 682x1023px
>>8839214
No just that actual women are in more danger since they are weaker and cant defend themselves physically, trannies on the other hand still(on average) have masculine frames and man strength, they just choose not to use it so they can come off as small and delicate jyst like actual women.

>>8839217
Enjoy playing pretend and having to dialate every day before your wound closes.
>>
>>8839227
So you admit women are inferior child-like creatures?
>>
>>8839227
Jesus she's obese.
Are you that fat?
the 1920 hairstyle doesn't help hide the lack of self control and fitness.
>>
>>8839233
Women are only physically inferior, but this can be changed.

>>8839234
Post your hairy and swollen beer belly you balding hulk of a shemale.
>>
>>8839234
As a trans woman that figure is ideal.
>>
>>8839238
I'm scared of your falling for my manly ass thinking I'm a obese bulldyke like you.
Also I like dudes sorry, champ.
>>
>>8839227
Do you honestly think a bitchass tranny can defend herself from an angry homophobe or avoid homelessness? I can't even beat my cis gf in a wrassling match, and I use all the retard strength I can. And I'm way stronger than your usual tranny.
>>
>>8839245
>projecting this hard
Kek
Have you seen the dudes that openly date trannies? Weirdos and creeps, you're getting stuck with the absolute bottom of the barrel, how does that make you feel?

>>8839251
Your average tranny isnt built like a "bitchass", most(I'd say 80%) look like men and could never pass as female. They're still around 6 feet tall with wild shoulders and large man hands, most CAN defend themselves...they just choose not to.
>>
>>8839261
Feels good bro.

Also you seem to be way too salty about me not being a lesbian.
Did It hurt that badly? I didn't expect you to feel rejection over something like that considering you're larping as a goldstar terf.

Was quite entertaining tho.
>insert smug anime girl.jpg
>>
tfw nobody to take care of me
>>
>>8839261
You know I used to call people like you who lurk this board to shit talk trannies pathetic faggots, but then I realized you are literally all repressed trannies. Good luck hon
>>
>>8839227
I don't look like that though ;-; I'm a trap and I can't carry anything and I used to drop shit working at walmart all the time and I'm only 5'5" with 14 inch shoulders and no upper body strength and I couldn't overpower a woman.

I've watched a lot of muay thai videos, tho! I think I might be able to defend myself. What do you think, anon?
>>
>>8839238
Can be changed how? By making all women wear exo-suits designed and created by men?
Talk shit like that to a man in real life and see what happens.
I bet you're the autistic "dapper" kind of dyke.
>>
>>8839103
>ashe
>a she
>>
>>8839103
>@ashtrayhime
Is this the perfect confluence of self-hate and narcissism?
>>
>>8839103
>Is a furry

I'd help her safe for ffs so she's at least fuckable and then she'd pay me back for the rent with ass.
>>
>>8840757
I'm kidding tho, I wouldn't let a hon near me. :)
>>
>>8839227
>man strength, they just choose not to use it
LOL that's retarded. I can't even do pushups anymore.
>>
>>8839227
>I've failed every basic biology class i have ever attended, ever
Look dude, estrogen inhibits muscle growth and retention. I'll grant you the frame somewhat. I'm a twinkhon these days but I used to be /fit/. Kept the wide shoulders and hips but theres no real abdominal muscle. My arms are jello stapled onto long limbs. Basically I'm marginally stronger than a cis woman but much weaker than a cis man.

I couldn't open a door once in college, like it would not budge. Figured it was locked and went to leave. Some real /r9k/ looking scrawny dude just pops the fucking thing open for me, no effort.
>>
>>8840761
Bah. Tease.
>>
>>8839227
Doctors say the frame works against you because you're supporting a heavier-bone male-templated skeleton with usually less-than-female muscles.

It helps in contact sports to a tiny degree but is offset by the lack of strong momentum. Only someone using something like Ba Gua would be effective with an MTF body.

Obviously this only applies after months on HRT. Early on, you're correct. I'm 7 months in and my 12 year old nephew can kick my ass in arm wrestling now. I can't even move his wrist.

And he's what you'd call an archetypal numale skater at that.
>>
File: thats.hot.gif (1000KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
thats.hot.gif
1000KB, 500x363px
>>8841209
>My arms are jello stapled onto long limbs
>>
>>8839227
>that actual women are in more danger
And that's actual women's (which you are not, sir) fault since they don't go to the gym and don't learn how to defend themselves. Then an obese white knight on the internet comes here and says "US WIMINZ ARE WEAK!" as if that was someone else's fault.

A woman is weak only if she permits herself to be, my cheeto-stained obese visitor from /r9k/.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.