[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Wut_52df0e_5906682.gif (248KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Wut_52df0e_5906682.gif
248KB, 400x300px
The Only time I topped
> BF of 7 month's says to me one night "You really enjoy bottoming. I want to try."
> Me okay
> Me and BF forplay and after like 15-20 minutes of lubing/fingering I get my dick in
> Me on the inside *JESUS CHRIST IT'S SO TIGHT AND WARM NO WONDER HE LOVES IT*
>I just go to town on him like how he does me
> After a few minutes I see him biting the pillow and begging me to stop
> So I do
> The BF spends the next few days bitching about his asshole hurts
> Me: Look at picture
>>
>>8838886
Anal shouldn't hurt for any prolonged period of time if done correctly.

Did he get a little rip or something?
>>
He is just a drama queen sometimes.
>>
File: elrond.jpg (60KB, 672x414px) Image search: [Google]
elrond.jpg
60KB, 672x414px
>>8838886

I had some experimenters do that. They get my fag ass, feel safe to try stuff with a male they must figure they may never have another chance to try and then go against my advice and demand I top. And then when I do, they feel ashamed, get head trips, question themselves and tacitly blame me. Never again. Some guys simply do not understand that experimenting is not some life changing decision. You dont turn into a vegan just because you tried salad. I dont know why so many people take the subject of sexual curiosity and try to blow it up to be some deep event that has some major bearing on their self image. They end up hating it every time, just like I said they would. They know they probably wont like it, expect not to, and insist I top anyways just to check their bucket list. Its almost like they want fucked just to prove they arent homo or something. I dont know wtf they expected. Maybe its some version of the cuck thing where they want something to ashamed of. fiik
>>
>>8838943
I feel like if I'm going to experiment, one of the things I'd want to do is get fucked in the ass though
>>
Anal shouldn't hurt.

He must be lying for drama.

Or, you didn't lube him up properly. Lubrication is more than the amount, it's the application.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.