[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like i'm not allowed to transition...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1501974659994.png (98KB, 224x227px) Image search: [Google]
1501974659994.png
98KB, 224x227px
Am i only one that feel like a faker?

I'm a 18yo mtf, starting hormones soon but sometimes i wonder if it's worth it...
Some people are naturally cute, i feel like i'm not allowed to achieve this. I'm "somewhat" cute (been called that before). Of course hormones can end up not doing shit, but there's the possibility they'll help my appearance alot.

But i'll be taking meds for this. I know many people go through surgeries, treatments, but still, i feel like i'm a faker, not allowed to do this. I don't know how to explain, it feels unnatural and sad... Am i the only one feeling like that?
>>
>>8838857
tbqhon just take your hormones alice.
>>
>>8838857
There's nothing wrong with feminizing yourself and pretending to be a girl if it makes you feel good op!
>>
It's your depression talking. Find a good doctor and get anti-depression meds. Not much gonna change, but you won't give a fuck about it.
>>
>>8838857
Same boat 18 and not very cute and starting hrt next week. I have at times felt like Iv been faking it but i'v learned normal people don't even have these thoughts of what if I was a girl. So I just go with it and am going to enjoy it and you should too.
>>
>>8838863
this tbqhon

don't you want to grow a pair of conetits for daddy?
>>
>>8838883
>daddy
you mean mommy, right alice? tbhon
>>
File: piercing regret.png (659KB, 1409x4388px) Image search: [Google]
piercing regret.png
659KB, 1409x4388px
>>8838857
Don't read if faint-hearted.
>>
>>8838930
Spreading this around again? When that person later on took it back and are happy now? For shame.
>>
>>8839051
>months of constantly feeling anxious and weak
>gone with the wind and replaced with sunshine and happiness
Ah, I see you're a man of inference.
>implying she didn't threatened by ideologues in her community for giving ammo to some frogposting opposing ideologues
If you read her blog you wouldn't easily believe what you do.
>>
>>8838930
srs isn't an inherent part of transition retard.

i hope something seriously bad happens to you, like one of your closest relatives dies in a horribly tragic way.
>>
>>8838857
Having FFS (partial) was a massive concern to me because I was so worried I'd feel fake after it.

I chose to have only very minor adjustments just in case.

After the surgery, even though the results were really nice, I felt horrible and I asked the surgeon how much bone and tissue he ended up taking from me.

When he held up his index finger to his thumb and squinted, at that moment I suddenly realised; I'd lost less bone than one acquaintance of mine who'd come of his pushbike a year ago. All he had was a little dint in the side of his head from when he hit the pavement.

My mind jumped to all the bimbos who've had excessive nose jobs, cheek implants and silicon breasts. So naturally I asked about the plate he put in place to hold my chin.

Again he held his finger to his thumb and squinted. Then he said, if it bothered me I could just have it out in a few months.

The point is. If you're only having a minor surgery you really aren't changing as much as you think you are and you are possibly going to lose less of your body than if you were in a minor traffic accident.

HRT? Well technically your body does produce estrogen anyway so it isn't really fake. You're just giving it a little boost. Think of it like taking a vitamin D supplement, your body can made it but sometimes you just need a little extra.
>>
>>8839176
Naturally. OP asked if s/he was alone in feeling like her transition isn't meant to be, and I merely replied with something relevant. I posted a log, a story of a person who went through the complete transition and who similarly expressed that her identity as a woman didn't feel genuine.
>>
File: IMG_3957.png (31KB, 897x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3957.png
31KB, 897x265px
>>8838930
>>
If you say any of the stuff we jokingly say in this thread >>8813015 then you're probably trans
>>
>>8839535
It's really sad how people will use post op depression, something that often happens with any major surgery, to try and justify their agenda.
>>
>>8838857
Being a tranny is a meme. You aren't a tranny because nobody is. They're just deluded males.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.