[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiding hrt effects from parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1501451972153.jpg (14KB, 327x203px) Image search: [Google]
1501451972153.jpg
14KB, 327x203px
Are parents really dumb? Or in the worse scenario, indifferent to your changes while they ignore something's probably happening?

I wonder is my parents know what's up with me. Back in the day, when i started to shave and lose weight, i always wondered if my father knew i'm a faggot. But due to my clear (fake) /pol/ views (which sometimes even conflict his own and we discuss alot) i hope he doesn't know about anything...

Now 1month hrt and going on, will they notice their son is trying to become a princess? It will be easier to hide from strangers than in my own house tbqh...
>>
Why are you hiding that from your parents? Do you think they do not love you?
>>
>>8838941
Probably

My father is a /polhead/ cunt that jokes about "faggots" all the day, and my mother always says shitty things about trans people
>>
>>8838815
tbqhon I'd be more ashamed of being a /pol/lack than being trans, get your priorities in order
>>
>>8838974
>2017
>not being both
>>
I mean, eventually it'll almost certainly become impossible to hide unless you're an incredibly unlucky sod.
>>
>>8838815
Yes they will know, they probally already do, usually parents pretend to not notice untill the child is ready to speak to them about it.
>>
OP

Fuck no they will not notice.

They will not notice for 1 year. It will take a year for them to notice.

When you see someone literally every day and live with them, the small changes become normal. If you meet up with your friends here and there, they are more likely to notice because of the gaps.

I'll admit, my family was very distant but they still saw me every day when I lived with them.

They never found out until I told them 8 months into HRT. 8 months of severe feminization (and I already passed without HRT) until they knew. And It took my boyfriend to tell them before they realized it.

Parents will not notice because they see you every day. You are so in the clear, you don't even fucking know.
>>
>>8839006
They only do this for minor things.
>>8839308
It's not right to not tell them. You should have faith in your parents and let them know of important life-changing decisions.
>>
>>8839395
>You should have faith in your parents
Sure buddy
>>
Just wear a binder and loose pants around them.
>>
>>8839006
Yeah, lmao. The first time my mom sat me down and told me that i was poisoning myself, it looks like i was growing tits, my breasts had already filled an a cup.

Neither of my parents have mentioned it since, and i live with them and have been on hrt for over a year
>>
>>8840172
Also, i should probably add that they know im trans, and have stolen androcur from me in the past. in hs they stopped letting me even see my general physician, since every health professional they sent me to agreed that i was trans
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.