[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found out something the hard way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: bruniversace.jpg (70KB, 672x838px) Image search: [Google]
bruniversace.jpg
70KB, 672x838px
I found out too late that FFS is highly ineffective. Overpriced, overrated, but, highly ineffective. FFS can eliminate brow bossing and give you a small chin and a saddled nose, but FFS cannot change the arrangement of the facial bones which is what clocks you. Alas, if I had known earlier what I know today, I would have not transitioned. If you pay close attention, people who get ffs still have a manly face. Please do not confuse shape with scale. A woman can get away with an overly square, angular face because the scale, the arrangement of the bones, the distribution of the features, is immensely different. Men just have a very different facial archetype. Why FFS doctors don't say that?
>>
>>8837961
We already know, my man.
I hope your post gets stickied so /tttt/ will always remember this axiomatic observation.
>>
>>8837974
ok, but, sarcasm aside, you just can't deny the truth. Giving a man a surgical vagina is pretty easy and the vagina can look really good (unless you go to a butcher), however, the skull is what clocks people the most. The facial planes are expanded, the features are placed differently. No matter how many times you tell yourself that there are women with square faces, the facial archetype is just different. FFS is overpriced and highly ineffective. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>8837974
REMEMBER A FEW NODAL CONCEPTS:

1) EXPANDED FACIAL PLANES
2) TRANNIES WANT TO CONFUSE SHAPE WITH SIZE
3) CRANIAL VAULT IS A VERY DIMORPHIC BODY PARTY
4) REAL WOMEN CAN LOOK LIKE WOMEN WITH THEIR HAIR UP, TRANNIES RELY ON IMPRACTICAL, UNREALISTIC HAIRSTYLES
>>
>>8837985
Who's denying anything? Are you having a delusional fit now?
>>
>>8838003
everybody, every fucking single body on Susan's forum, on reddit, on this board is denying that. They say that HRT will make your face incredibly feminine "give it time, hun, Rome was not built in a day. You will be blown away by hormones" or, they say that women come in all different shapes and sizes and so, you can get away with a super manly skull... or, FFS is a life saver and will make your face completely passable.
>>
>>8837961
ffs is a big business, period
>>
File: 1479798358904.jpg (23KB, 750x365px) Image search: [Google]
1479798358904.jpg
23KB, 750x365px
>>8837987
tfw I have a female's shape and scale and can exempt myself from the hon hate
>>
skullanon, go the fuck to bed. we've heard it all before.
>>
>>8838020
youre such a bitterhon

glad i dont have a caveman skull like you
>>
>>8839471
that's what you believe and that is what your therapist tells you, after you pay them money, but the reality is different, sweetheart
>>
>>8840971
if you were born male, you have a male skull, make no mistake
>>
Can someone please explain skullanons logic? Okay, so ffs may not make you pass, but how exactly is flattening your manbrow or smoothing your buttchin a total waste of time? Id certainly rather be a nonpassing tranny with a feminine brow and chin than a nonpassing cavemanbrow uberchin tranny
>>
File: jamie_king_g_788_5.jpg (421KB, 1018x1600px) Image search: [Google]
jamie_king_g_788_5.jpg
421KB, 1018x1600px
>>8837961
>Why FFS doctors don't say that?

Because FFS doctors (plastic surgeons) are in the business to attract customers, not scare them away.
>>
>>8841210
You can't rationally explain the mentally insane, and that's skullchan. Her BDD is off the scale, it's the most pathetic stuff I've ever seen. Well, other than that Curehon slime.

The spectrums overlap. It doesn't matter how much she wants to deny it, they do. End of story.
>>
>>8841210
Dear anon, there is a thing called "trolling" people do on this very site, in which they intentionally exaggerate or lie about things to rattle you. Perhaps OP, who claims that all people perceive reality like the Terminator does doing internal calculations with mechanical precision on your average cheekbone width and forehead length to determine that you are actually biologically male instead of most people at most just going "huh that chick has a big fucking head" in their head, is attempting to do this to you.
>>
>>8837961
You are doing the LORD's work here anon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.