[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is gay *ever* a phase? Are there really people who are gay for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Is gay *ever* a phase? Are there really people who are gay for a little while, then become straight?
>>
>>8837397
my best friend told everyone he was gay the whole last year of highschool, he never tried to do anything with me but he hit on a couple guys, then he ended up fucking a bunch of girls when school finished and now he never mentions the gay thing.
>>
Im no psychologist but I'd say that "gay phase" are just bi guys who found out they like boys too but were repressing their feelings for some time and want to play around. When they try it and get bored they go back to women and act like nothing happened. It makes sense for me and this is how it was with my 1st bf. We used to play around in high school but now he has a wife. We are still friends, he said he doesn't feel the need to do it again, but it was fun back then also pissed his religious parents very much. He still checks out guys who pass by tho.
>>
Yeah absolutely. It's more common then gay men like to admit and very common among lesbians. I would know since I'm actually gay still nearing 30 and have seen plenty of this shit. People hate to admit it though since it's an irritating stereotype that gay is a phase, and makes us actual gays feel bad.
>>
Most of them are "queer" people who only want attention/oppression points, then "magically" discover they are actually bisexual after never having done anything with a guy and end up living your average cishet life with a wife and kids.
>>
>>8837397
My friend had a gay phase for like a year but I think it's because he was horny, semi-autistic, and wanted some succ. It's been almost a decade and he's only been with girls since.
>>
>>8837397

"Gay" is a declaration of a defined social grouping identity.

Despite propaganda, it doesnt have as much to do with individual sexuality. A lot of people harbor curiosity, or experiences, or an on/off again interest.

There is always a cultural attempt to hijack as many people into the identity for the appearance of numbers.

You can find numbers on this. The actual social facts and political/cultural discussion usually stay away from each other. Social science doesnt want to be harangued by political malcontents, and the cultural devotees have no interest in facts. If you listened to them, half the planet is some form of gay; they need to tell themselves that to sleep at night for some reason.

The easiest way to think of it is this:

Most of the homosexual incidents that occur are between men you would consider homosexual.

Conversely, most of the people who have had homosexual experience, even recurring, are not actually what you would reasonably consider to be 'homosexuals'.
>>
File: Bisexuals.png (131KB, 704x762px) Image search: [Google]
Bisexuals.png
131KB, 704x762px
>>8837397
Plenty of people repress for their whole lives. Many of them are on here!

Looking at you bisexuals!
>>
>>8837724
>bisexuals more likely to be dating the same sex than statistically likely given the number of the same sex open to dating them
>repressing
???
>>
>>8837740
They are more likely to repress their homosexual preference and date someone of the opposite sex. Either they have a stronger preference, overall, for the opposite sex, or they are lying. Most research indicates the latter.

http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/news/20050830/study-bisexual-men-not-aroused-by-both-sexes#1
>>
>>8837397
Yes, obviously. Transtrenders exist why wouldn't fake gays. Hell, some transtrenders even start transitioning because they're retarded and that's way more of a commitment than taking a dick in the ass once or twice.
>>
>>8837768
>They are more likely to repress their homosexual preference and date someone of the opposite sex.
Is that so? Your graph doesn't say that.

>Either they have a stronger preference, overall, for the opposite sex,
Your graph suggests the opposite.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.