[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conversion methods?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1504022992217.jpg (86KB, 468x391px) Image search: [Google]
1504022992217.jpg
86KB, 468x391px
So I'm not homophobic but I don't want to be gay anymore, sorry, not really my scene. How would I go about changing my orientation? Surely there's some way to change it, maybe with drugs or something? Also don't be a bitter fag, I want serious answers, not ones telling me "just accept yourself bb".
>>
>>8837282
>traitor wants a way out
haha sucks to be you fagboy.
All the doors are locked of the gay train.
>>
>>8837282
If you're legit gay I'm pretty sure it's impossible.

That being said, I'm bi, and I noticed that when I was on certain anti-depressants my preference for men would practically disappear. I have never told anyone about this though.
>>
>>8837286
Fuck you, being gay is terrible and I don't want to deal with this shit anymore, I've tried accepting myself for years but having meaningless sex with men's assholes is not the kind of life I wanna live.
>>
>>8837287
I had, for a few days, an attraction to women and not men so its possible its just....not often the case
>>
>>8837292
Like I said, all the doors are locked.
You have no chance of escape,
make your time.
>>
>>8837309
>Like I said, all the doors are locked.

Yeah, thanks to gay activists who attack anybody who tries cure homosexuality, no matter what method they use.
>>
>>8837282
>Become a girl.
>It's ok now to become a cock craving slut.
>??
>profit.
>>
>>8837292
>but having meaningless sex with men's assholes is not the kind of life I wanna live
I can totally understand OP.
Oddly enough, it's during sex that these feelings are the strongest for me, too. There's been a couple times in the act I've felt like your OP kitty, just promising myself I'd go straight. I think it goes beyond internalized homophobia, since hating other gay guys really isn't the issue at hand. Plus I've seen therapists about it, and they're totally confused by the situation, and scared to say anything other than working on self-love. It's frustrating. Definitely something there should be more research into, but the political climate won't allow for it. We're such a small minority that the elite won't allow for us to let the numbers dwindle even more by opting out.
>>
>>8837322
This
>>8837333
I wouldn't be a real girl, nor do I want to be. I want to get older and have biological kids, be a dad, not some sterilized jewish science experiment
>>
>>8837282
Well, I doubt it will work, but if you need something to try, maybe force yourself to fantasize/jerk it to progressively more feminine men, then cross over to masculine women. Focus on specific body parts you like in men, and imagine (or find pics) of women with the same body part, eg if you love mens' muscles then start with muscle girls, and just admire the muscle in isolation without thinking about the gender, or if you love dick try futa. Again, it's a long shot, but not everyone's sexuality is totally rigid.
>>
It's really hard to consciously change your sexuality. There is no proven way to do it other than through severely damaging therapy, which doesn't really change it as much as it conditions you to associate same-sex attraction with pain and repulsion.

With the passage of time your sexuality may naturally fluctuate, but it also may not. If you've always been exclusively attracted to the same sex, it's highly unlikely.

Sorry, but kinda have to learn to live with it.
>>
>>8837322
>spend multiple decades trying to find a cure
>find nothing
If there existed a cure, we would currently be living in reorientation camps, not shitposting on /lgbt/.
Your inability to understand how reality works utterly baffles me.
>>
>>8837353
But you're a cock craving slut.
You're not going to have children and marry a woman when you're the slut wanting to be dicked by men all day.

Sorry champ but unless you find a faghag who is fine with having your kids while she fucks men on the side you're in deep shit.
>>
>>8837480
I'm not a slur who craves being ducked down on the daily though? I'm not even a very sexual person, its just that when I happen to be sexual my attraction is to guys. See this is what I'm talking about, everyone assumes that gays are always horny sluts and its fucking terrible, gas sluts tbqhonest.
>>
>>8837513
Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>8837359

I'd suggest starting with FtMs, since the path to the other side for many straight men begins with MtFs.

>>8837471
>>find nothing
>If there existed a cure, we would currently be living in reorientation camps, not shitposting on /lgbt/.

Afaik, there's been no substantive research into it for decades, just a bunch of prayer shit and recycled methods from pre1960s used by fundamentalists who often don't even grasp the basics of what same sex attraction mean
Understanding of sexuality has changed since then and there is still a lot to learn.
Research that threatens to in any way validate opposing ideologies is very much discouraged.
>>
>>8837800

Me again. I think you should focus on self-acceptance regardless of what you choose to do. There is no guarantee you will be successful and I personally think chances aren't great but making peace with these feelings, no matter what you choose to do about them (or if they can indeed be changed), is important for your mental health in any case. I also think it will raise any chance you have of reaching your goals.
Accept your feelings when they arise, (as in "don't fight yourself", not "indulge them")work through any grief they cause you and move on from there. It's much better than focusing on them with anger, frustration, despair and letting them fester.
Whether you have the feelings for a lifetime or another year, it will be better for you not to direct anger inward whenever you're struck by feelings over which you have no control.

Other than that focus on all the things that are conducive to a healthy lifestyle. Exercise, eat well, go to bed at the same time every night, etc.
>>
>>8837513
>tbqhonest
are you sure about that?
>>
>>8837513
Take meth, it turns you into the gay slut you always wanted to be
>>
File: 1496284527915.jpg (64KB, 501x287px) Image search: [Google]
1496284527915.jpg
64KB, 501x287px
I'm sorry for you anon.
I'm not even the kind that pushes this kind of shit into people but you doesn't sound like a normal gay person.

You either went prison gay for whatever reason or you're something more and you're having a hard time accepting it.

Pic extremely related.
>>
Op just find girls you like (prostitutes, if you have trouble with it) and get sam erection pills. After you shall get used you fuck girls, you'll have no need in pills anymore.
>>
>>8837800
>there's been no substantive research into it for decades
They stopped such research since 1990 or sometime around that.
>Understanding of sexuality has changed since then
One of those things was that any attempt to change it failed horribly, and people started to question if it was worth the effort.

If there really were any lead to a potential cure or treatment, it would have been developed, mandatory, and we would no longer be gay.
It truly is a miracle that we're not a bunch of lab rats for some vain attempt to find a cure for something trivially minor.
>>
>>8837282
transition, then you'll be a straight trans girl, and you don't even have to stop getting fucked by men.
>>
>>8838351
It doesn't have to do with it feeling wrong or anything like that though, I just want biological kids with my partner, adoption would just feel wrong :/
>>
>>8837292
>having meaningless sex
Then why don't you settle down with a nice guy instead of acting like a sloot
>>
>>8838364
internalized homophobia.

op, tell us how homophobic your family is.
>>
>>8838364
Then do what >>8837800 said, find a trans dude who's willing to carry a kid. You get your dude fix and can father a kid that has the genes of both of you.
>>
>>8838497
Not even slightly
>>
>>8837282
hrt then you can suck cock and be straight
>>
>>8837282
If you thing being gay is a scene I doubt you'll have great success being straight.
>>
>>8837292
Perhaps you didn't take into account the fact that these things are not inherently linked.
Anal sex is not gay.
Promiscuity is not gay.
So is your lacking the courage to recognize these unavoidable truths.
>>
>>8839001
If every other gay guys is like this then it doesn't matter what I am
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.