[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CisHet male letting MtF down easy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: images.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 253x199px
So I'm a straight cis man with no sexual or romantic interest in trans folk. I'd consider giving it a try but I know it would never truly work out. But I have a transwoman who most def is dropping hints. What is y'all's ideas on letting them know I'm not interested with the most padding possible?

In return I'll post irrelevant reaction images.
>>
>>8836962
Tell her you will allow her to suck your dick, but that's as far as it goes. She will love it.
>>
>>8836962
Just say you're not interested in dating her because of some unrelated trait. "I don't like hispanic girls", "blondes are too stupid for me to date", "I can't see myself with a bernout/drumpf voter", etc. Make it clear that it's nothing to do with the fact she's trans.
>>
File: 1503170527607.jpg (26KB, 320x383px) Image search: [Google]
1503170527607.jpg
26KB, 320x383px
I was considering the "I don't date friends route" but we don't know each other that much.
>>8836979
So I may give this one a shot. May need to rack the brain a little. More suggestions welcome while I ponder.
>>
>>8836962
Tell her you have an issue with pseudobisexuality and that although you know it's not her fault and doesn't really mean anything you have a hangup about needing to be liked the normal way like only a straight girl (or gay guy) can.
>>
File: 1414981855580.gif (379KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1414981855580.gif
379KB, 400x250px
>>8836962
"I'm not into guys"
>>
>>8836962
>But I have a transwoman who most def is dropping hints. What is y'all's ideas on letting them know I'm not interested with the most padding possible?

Trans girl here. I'd tell her you aren't looking for something right now (maybe you just came out of a bad relationship) no harm done. Or, "I see you as too much of a friend". If someone told me either of those I wouldn't have any hard feelings.

Also just curious how do you know she's trans? Is she open about it, or is it just obvious?
>>
>>8836972
Lol no
>>
>>8836962
I have a couple questions bc I'm curious! How did you guys meet, and how is she dropping hints? Are you sure she's trying to make it obvious she has feelings for you? I dont mean to accuse you of anything, but sometimes straight n cis guys have this mindset that trans girls who associate with them must want some sort of relationship.

As for my answer, I personally feel you shouldn't even need to contemplate your explanation for rejecting her. Nobody is entitled to the detailed reasoning as to why someone isnt willing to romantically or sexually pursue them. My answer would be something as simple as "I'm not looking for a relationship (or sex if thats something the person suggests)." However, I understand wanting to be able to expand if she ends up insisting you explain, in which case I'd just say another reason regarding your personal circumstances or something else about her. As someone trans though, I dont see whats so insulting about anything about being trans being the reason. Telling her you just havent dated a trans woman before and are aware it comes with potential complications that you may not be prepared to face should not be insulting or depress her.
>>
>>8836962
>So I'm a straight cis man with no sexual or romantic interest in trans folk

As a trans person myself, despite what others might think, there's nothing wrong with this. I get why you wouldn't be interested. Sadly I can get why you'd be afraid of telling her.
>>
>>8836962
tbqhon if you don't want her tell her to hmu so we can engage in a deep cone tits fondling session
>>
>>8836962
"Sorry dude I'm not into science experiments"
>>
For everyone curious about the situation: we go to the same college and our clubs are across the hall from each other. She is openly trans (it's not a big deal in general in my area). And while I could see the flirting as coqeutish it gets kind of heavy sometimes, and it's only me when our clubs hang out.

I'm feeling plenty confident in this now. Thanks desu.
>>
>>8836962
>I'd consider giving it a try but I know it would never truly work out.
But you ARE interested. You just said as much. You're simply letting what you 'know' (which you actually do not, in fact, know) be an excuse to not take a chance.

Why would you do that? Forget how it makes her feel...why would you even do that to yourself? Don't rationalize your way out of happiness because it's more convenient or not your top fantasy.

JMO.
>>
>>8836962

dude, just smash her butt pussy

it's not gay if you're the top
>>
>>8836962

Tell her that she just doesn't sexually excite you.
>>
>>8838259
If a cis woman you found unattractive was hitting on you the same way what would you do?
>>
>>8836962
>What is y'all's ideas on letting them know I'm not interested with the most padding possible?
"Sorry, I'd never fuck a man. I'm just not gay."

>inb4 I said padding anon
Genuinely any attempt to deflect will be taken as a hint that you'd fuck a tranny if he only changed this thing about himself. You'll never be rid of this sperglord unless you're blunt. Ever.
>>
File: kot_russiancat.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kot_russiancat.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
just tell them you aren't interested. you don't need to come up with some elaborate pretense just because the person you aren't interested in is trans
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.