[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why I de-transitioned and what it was like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: ekmscfg.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ekmscfg.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0cdjZcII7w

Thoughts?
>>
>>8836718
Dresses like AGP, sounds like HSTS. I'm confused.

Explain?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX0IVk1nQ0I

Thoughts?????????????? :think:
>>
File: Dave Muscato.png (935KB, 756x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Dave Muscato.png
935KB, 756x1012px
>>8836723
So does Eli.
>>
>>8836718
Sad.
>>
>>8837244
That he couldn't even go through with de-transitioning?
>>
File: sameface.png (1MB, 1326x632px) Image search: [Google]
sameface.png
1MB, 1326x632px
How horrifying.
>>
>>8837252
That life is shit no matter what we do. Why can't we be euthanized? It would be a humane option to give us.
>>
File: 14312876136.jpg (25KB, 331x271px) Image search: [Google]
14312876136.jpg
25KB, 331x271px
>>8836718
Ok so I had nothing to do because shut-in NEET.

This shit was pretty sad.
I'm not even the kind that hugboxes hons but this grandma seems to be a nice person, not the crazy hon from susans.
She had it quite hard and tried to detransition because she couldn't hold a job and shit.
Fucked up stuff.

I kinda feel bad for old trans people like that. not the crazy hon pervert one but the one that transitioned and was shit on for decades because back then everyone hated fags and trannies (well still do but nowhere near like it).
>>
>>8837268
I think castration without the option of saving sperm would be best. You might as well be mindless worker drones.
>>
>>8837306
We already have castration, dumbass.
>>
>>8837306
>Durrrrr what are hormones
Fucking retard.
>>
>>8837330
Yeah but sadly in some places it isn't mandatory to have prior to changing identity documents.
>>
>>8837362
What does that have to do with anything? Do you legit think people not on hormones or not intending to be on hormones would just change their identity documents to reflect a change in sex designation they're not medically pursuing? What the fuck?
>>
>>8836723
>>8836723
She is dressed like a gramma you fucking autistic RETARD BLANCHARD IS A FUCKING MEME YOUR LITERALLY ENTIRE PERSPECTIVE ON TRANS PEOPLE IS A BIG FUCKING MEME YOU ABSOLUTELY AUTISTIC IDIOT
>>
>>8837395
I think castration is an important part of the change of gender process for identity documents and is best left in place as a requirement.
>>
>>8837362
>sadly
>>
>>8836718
This is delusional hon stories anyone who hasn't had FFS can pass as a man.
>>
>>8836777
>Dave Muscato.png
Would suck his big thick hairy muscular cock if he had one/5
>>
>>8837269
I fear I am her.
>>
>>8837919
Yeah I am her. I am sad now. I have every single problem she described. I pass ok, but background checks are killing me.

Guys my age are just sit accepting and I am just a freak.

I don't know if I can succeed as either gender
>>
>>8837269
yep, its rough.
>>
>>8837809
what if you can't afford it though
>>
>>8836773
Does anyone know if she had an orchi or SRS? I didn't catch anything about that. Going off hormones wouldn't be as big a disaster without testes pumping out T.
>>
>>8836718
Itt: hon tales
>>
>>8836718
That was interesting. It must have been a strange experience.
>>8839857
She's not even a hon.
>>
>>8837258
That's just the multiple discount facial surgeries talking
>>
i detransitioned and am happy with it. Its not true that all detransitioners are unhappy or desire to try again.

Granted I still wish I was normal. But thats life
>>
>>8843396
Why did you transition?
How crippling was your dysphoria before transitioning?
What made you detransition?
>>
>>8836718
>28 views
Stop shilling your shitty jewtube channel, hon!
Nobody wants to listen to you yapping.
>>
>>8836718
Bigoted, sexist, transphobic, xenophobic, islamophobes, racist. Period.
>>
>>8844901
Is she, dare I say it, /ourguy/?
>>
>>8844888
why do any of us transition? Its complicated. I felt disconnect with being a guy and that I was more suited to being a girl. And I was in many ways. But none of that matters because in the end biology shines through.

Well I was kind of suicidal for awhile. Very emotional, feeling that transition was my only chance at happiness. But my dysphoria didn't start until my late teens.

I detransitioned because I realized I would never pass and that passing is largely a fraud and that most people who say they pass, dont' and are just lying to themselves.

I wanted to be normal again. I missed being valued by others and not seen as a weirdo/freak. I missed the respect that came with being a confident healthy male.

Sex and romance was much better as mtf though. I felt much more intune with those things during transition than I ever will as a guy. But thats the give and take of transition.

I am much happier and haven't had a suicidal thought in a year. And thats from having them multiple times a week for multiple years.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.