[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cure myself from being trans? I genuinely could never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: AnimeGirl_Suicide.jpg (20KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
AnimeGirl_Suicide.jpg
20KB, 280x210px
How do I cure myself from being trans? I genuinely could never pass without extensive surgeries, weight loss, and even then some things won't be fixable, such as my shoulders, feet size, hand size, and other subtle things. I'm being 100% genuine that I want this to be gone, and I am willing to do whatever I can to cure myself. I wouldn't mind me being gay or anything if that is the answer. Please, please help me. Like I said I will do ANYTHING within reason of course. If you can help me I will be so grateful. Thank you.
>>
>>8835915
you can't. You can go to repgen to try to brainwash yourself, but it'll only make you more miserable.

Stob fabbing stard libbing xD XD xD
>>
Repgen

How much it work in the long run, idk.
>>
>>8835915
If you are really trans nothing will help. Transitioning might help with emotions depressions and dysphoria tho.
Repressing while going full 'manmode' could help but wont change the things you feel just make you more dysphoric.
Just hope it's a phase..really can't tell you what to do
>>
>>8835916
But I genuinely would never pass and that would just make things worse.
>>
>>8835919
I just don't think I'll pass at all. I know saying that means nothing but I think it would be impossible for me.
>>
>>8835920
you can either be miserable or be miserable but on estrogen tbhon
>>
>>8835920
That's the reason there are transhelpgroups and therapists out there.

Just find one who wont force you to do anything you dont want. Transition is not an easy topic since it really will change your life
>>
>>8835919
this! I just got further depressed when i tried to deny it.
>>
I tried for nearly two years, only to find myself feminizing again. I really really want to have a more androgynous body, but other than vanity it helps with my dysphoria. I don't know anything else that helps my dysphoria more than blockers or lowering my hormones.
>>
I also want fucking cure
>>
>>8835915
go here

>>8825331
>>
>>8835926
If I could pass relatively easily I would go on hrt immediately but with my body and face I really don't think that I would be happy
>>
>>8835934
YOU ALREADY ARENT HAPPY
>>
IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO TRANSITION, TRANSITION

IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU CAN BE HAPPY WITHOUT DOING IT, DONT.

IT'S NOT COMPLICATED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8835935
I know. I'm not happy because I can't pass and even if I were to get on hormones I still wouldn't be happy.
>>
>>8835934
Yeah i would love if im could pass someday too *shrugs*
Im really tall, my shoulders and ribcage are bigger than any female would have.
At least my face ist rather okeyish? I have nothing left but to try. You can't go on hrt and just hope youll magically turn cute.
Laserepilation is painful. Learning manerism, fashion, voice and makeup is hard. Sure but i gladly Go through every single thing. Because i chose that way and im happier than i ever was in my life.
My feelings and thoughts > what others think
>>
>>8835946
I really just want to cure myself
>>
>>8835950
Doesnt everyone want that..sigh
>>
>>8835953
I understand that, but I think Hrt will make my life worse and I'm not willing to experiment with it if I think it will do me harm
>>
>>8835915
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
Don't trap yourself.

>>8835916
>brainwashing
Oh, you mean /mtfg/'s insisting thst everyone take HRT? Yeah...

In /repgen/, we're open minded.
Fuck off, bitterhon shill.

>>8835918
In the long-term, we seek a cure.

>>8835919
Transition doesn't work.
You can deal with your emotions and depressions through standard proven techniques such as cognitive behavioral therapy and various other less proven methods that please you.

Seriously, the start living part is the most important part.
Stop fapping just helps get you started and keep you going.

>>8835920
Seek the cure. Fight for it, dedicate your life to it. Life is a struggle trans or cis. Let's right for the cure together.

>>8835926
Gender therapists are just HRT pushers or worse gatekeepers that actively make you want to consider suicide.

Also, trans help groups are full of cancer pushing you to trap yourself, and a shitload of hons.

But true, if there was good therapists out there or if you could find one, it'd be great.
But good luck finding a therapist that won't push you to trap yourself apart from maybe blanchard himself, and even then he'd probably reccomend it.

>>8835927
Outright denying it is a bad idea in general.
The solution is to have a balance of "I have dysphoria, but I'm not trans, and I'm not trapping myself."

Trying to just make dysphoria dissapear will make you feel way worse in the long run.

>>8835928
Shilling HRT.
>>>/hrtgen/

>>8835932
Please head over. And please don't let the bitterhons who will follow get to you.

>>8835929
We all want the cure, apart from bitterhons.
But as with everything in life, you have to fight for it. It's not going to be easy.

But keep on fighting!

>>8835935
Trapping yourself makes things even worse in the long run.
Stop manipulating people who are already suffering into suffering further.
Disgusting.

>>8835936
Don't trap yourself.
>>
>>8835938
Living a fake life, even if you pass and become "stealth", you'll still be miserable as you have to fake your past
Transition doesn't work.

>>8835946
This is true, your feelings >others
However, you'll never truly feel like a woman on the inside even if you truly pass.
Dysphoria will never go away, it will get worse as always, and in the end you will realise you made a mistake.

This is a mental illness, don't feed it,

>>8835950
Me too. Fight for the cure together.

>>8835953
Bitterhons don't. We have to fight for research towards the cure thanks to them.

>>8835956
Good choice. Don't fall for bitterhon lies!
>>
>>8835970
Nice shitpost!
Let me guess, baitposter?
>>
>>8835960
>Outright denying it is a bad idea in general.
>The solution is to have a balance of "I have dysphoria, but I'm not trans, and I'm not trapping myself."
>Trying to just make dysphoria dissapear will make you feel way worse in the long run.
Yeah, but i am trans. It's only a downward spiral when you realize you have dysphoria and you just can't function as a male no matter how much you try.
>>
>>8835977
You can function as a male.
Never said you couldn't.
You believe you can't, you feel like you can't but you can.

Even if you have to do some extreme-level mental gymnastics bitterhon level repression
"I'm a girl on the inside but it's okay I have a male body" it's better than trapping yourself.

Find some way to keep going, whatever it is.
>>
>>8835980
No i can't lmao. I always come off as a really girly dude and people bully me/sexually harass me and i get damaged even more, every single time. I'm already 10 months on hormones and pass pretty well in a conservative society that doesn't hugbox, so there's no point in repressing anymore.
>>
>>8835960
>Shilling HRT.

Am not even shilling HRT. I used to shill when I transitioned now I leave it up to anons to decide for themselves. It's a long process, it's a long term decision that you shouldn't make lightly. I accept alternatives, but "repressing" yourself only works so far. I would even say there's no repressing gender expression, only limiting it.
>>
>>8835988
>on hormones
You need to get off the mones, orelse there isn't anything that can be done.

That's your self perception, it's not reality, and your mind is also being warped by hormones.

Guys don't run on E.

But fair enough, eventually you'll realise even if you pass, long-term transition doesn't work.
>>
I hate myself too. I appear manly af, I'm fucking skilled fighter. My ussual night out: Get drunk, fight come home cry
>>
>>8836006
Fair enough.
But do realise that transition doesn't work long-term.

Indeed, it should not be made lightly.

Repression, on the other hand you misunderstand. Head over to /repgen/ if you want to discuss this further(along with anyone else minus bitterhons please don't come to /repgen/.
>>
>>8835988
>I always come off as a really girly dude and people bully me/sexually harass me

I know this feel so much, why do people treat "lower status" males like trash. Even ugly females get treated better than ugly males it's ridiculous.

You how I know things are unfair? Gay men are still seen as lesser than lesbians. No one has a problems or cares about lesbians. There is even less internal conflict about being lesbian or a bisexual women, unless you are in some backwater shit hole country that feels all women should be pregnant by 16.
>>
>>8835960
My therapist is amazing and i will go to a group to try it out. Can't be worse than doing nothing. Just met a 'nonbinary lesbian transgirl' ...yeah for some people it really isn't the best choice to allow them to make decisions.
Also: transition helps ME. Enough said, i dont care about others but it works for me and im happier than i ever was.
I started living through that.
The standart approved help to treat it didnt help hrt did. As easy as that.

>>8835964
There is only male and female. Im Kind of neither? I think i'll never be a woman but i can live like one. Dysphoria will never Go away? Mit Sure about that one. I have alot less dysphoria after starting hrt. I dont think itll get worse only better. Im not Sure about the mental illness part but i dont really care either?
If you can repress and it helps you, good for you. But dont go whining when you are 60years old and feel like you havent stayed true to your feelings and that you regret not doing anything else than to dissuade others of their path.
I wouldn't mind a cure. I really wouldn't. It would make it much less a pain in the ass to be happy as a male than whatever i am.
I never thought of myself as female. Im AMAB and that wont change. But im not male. I dont want 2837482 genders to describe me. I am just me. Whatever the fuck i am, im happy
>>
>>8836012
phoneposters belong in the gas chamber
>>
>>8836012
I'll tell you if it's bad in the long term if you keep posting on this board. Just give me 5 years. Also as a guy no one tries to help you when you're screaming and crying and having a full blown fucking panic attack when someone is on top of you doing his dirty shit on your body. In fact it's the exact opposite. Everyone is laughing and cheering on the faggot getting abused while when you pass as a girl people will rush to your rescue. I am choosing the latter over ending up as a rape victim because "lel we're raping the faggit haha"
>>8836023
Ikr! You just end up being a piece of shit no matter how hard you try to act tough, you just can't help it since you were always girly and stuff. Fuck societies desu and fuck being trans too, it sucks.
>>
>>8836020
>But do realise that transition doesn't work long-term.

For some people it's the only way out of a shit life where you might as well be dead and I don't blame them.

For me, I always had mixed feminine features including a high pitched voice. When I was 18 I looked 14 and was 5'8 in height. Had almost no facial hair. By that time I had horrible dysphoria, and it wasn't really over my "loathing" to be a man it was over me not looking pretty enough

But now it's fucking both. It seems better to take the opportunity and run. Fuck society and their bullshit, I hope the medical industry keeps transitioning as a form of treatment, but not SRS that's crap needs to go in favor genetic therapy.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.